Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (56589 Views)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Tobium1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
I hope those bandits didn't go anywhere close to de Blessed Sacrament, cos if dey did, dia generation upon generation will be forever cursed. qoute me against dis and join in de curse

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by suyamasta(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
And what is the State government saying or doing about this wicked act?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by dubsy91(f): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
smh
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Kobicove(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
The rate of religious intolerance is escalating in Nigeria...

These people are becoming bolder by the day and that is because they have tacit support from the number one citizen who has refused to come out and condenm theses acts in strong and unequivocal terms! angry

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Pro2makx(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2016
goldeno10boy:
what nonsence is this

photos of the youths or Adonbelivit

except if you tell me your phones were sized during the attack

#saynotodeceptivejournalism

what's deception in that? Is it not glaring the photo was taken after the attack?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Pro2makx(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2016
goldeno10boy:
what is this creature , common go back underground
your brain really dey under ur handpit

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is the world suddenly changing and becoming intolerant. All these religious houses have stood side by side each other for centuries. Very strange.
Oyinbo radio waves.I did not believe before. I've changed my mind
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by preselect(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2016
[size=14pt]This is it. have you seen what we've always kicked against? this is a product of failure of leadership on the part of this Pres1diot of the Unfortunate Republic of Nigeria called Terrorhammadu Buhari. This goat refused to curtail the excesses of the fulani herdsmen who had engaged in an unprecedented wave of serial genocide, one village at a time, across the nation, killing, pillaging, raping and looting everywhere they went.

And the Presidiot kept quiet, and ipso facto encouraged this kind of violent behavior towards christians and southerners.

After the fulani herdsmen have been given tacit endorsement by the Presidiot, next came the religious killers,
they killed a woman in kano and said she insulted mohammed . . . again, no word from presidiot. when he finally spoke, all he said was people should respect each other's religion. a citizen was murdered extrajudicially and he has no plans to arrest the killers.

next, they killed a woman for preaching in ABUJA. no word from Presidiot. Not even horrible commissioner yomi osibajon made a statement even when the slain woman belonged to his church.

Now they are destroying churches in ABUJA (not sokoto, or kano, or bauchi, or zaria, or katsina, or zungeru but ABUJA) and i'm sure Mr Terrorhammadu Buhari will make no statement.

Yet when the cattle in zamfara were in trouble, Mallam Terrorhammadu dressed up in military uniform to go and protect cattle.

this is just the beginning. It wont end here if we keep quiet.

who will deliver us from this abomination called Terrorhammadu Buhari?[/size]

#Buharicracy
#GovtByBlood

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by ismoh90: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Sydney22:
The religion of "peace"

Islamabad

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 190:
Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 191:
And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Please stop been ignrn en quoting the Quran wrongly..

if u want 2 lie abt islam.. do it , witout quotin d quran wrongly .. we know u Hate islam.. jst stay dat way..

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Empiree: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2016
You better watch what you listen to and what you believe these days. Media is nothing but culprits. I wont deny some Muslims misbehave. But with the way Nigerian Christians constantly portray themselves as the victims of every attack made me to re-think. And media is NOT helping at all. It is just too difficult to believe stuff in today's world knowing fully well there is giant hatred for Islam.

Not long ago a woman was killed in the north before recent one that happened in Abuja. The headlined revealed it was muslims that killed her because she refused them to perform ablution in front of her shop. Further investigations show that it was a lie. The woman was killed by hoodrats. Since then the case is muted.
https://www.nairaland.com/3167828/nobody-forced-fast-kakuri-kaduna

Here again, media made false report that some non-muslims were forced to fast in Ramadan which is just incorrect
https://www.nairaland.com/3167828/nobody-forced-fast-kakuri-kaduna

And we have a case of a women murdered in Abuja. It was tagged "Muslims killed her". Just a few days ago, a guy who claimed to live in the area faulted the official reports that she was killed by Muslims. Here is what the dude said:

RoninSignals:

Category1
ALLEGATION:

When ur Islam brothers killed the redeem woman preaching, did u ask if the Muslims commenting are Christians? Fuckboys... As for all these pple wey dey cover face and body dey knack head for ground na Una dey fvck pass and na Una dey do bad things pass. As buhari daughters.

RESPONSE: A woman was killed in Kubwa, Abuja and the headline everywhere is: "Christian woman killed by Muslims for preaching"

I live where the sad incident happened;

It's a multi religious residential area with no previous record of religious quarrels;

We have witnessed several deaths in the same period (days before and after her gruesome murder);

A lot of cult activities go on in the area;

The other deaths are cult / gang related;

Her murder has not been fully investigated [size=15pt]yet but it's likely to be a run in with the hoodlums in the area as she goes out to her preaching very early...the time these gang members / hoodlums usually return from their nefarious activities...[/size]

I've heard this woman preach a couple of times early in the morning; her preaching didn't target other faiths and neither was she provocative in her manner of evangelism.

Those of you using the slightest opportunity to promote religious sentiments and hate that's likely to metamorphose into religious crisis in Nigeria, do you drink human blood or eat human flesh?

What is your gain?

https://www.nairaland.com/3225449/two-nigerian-women-dabbing-mecca#47530034

"PROOF ALL THINGS....HOLD FAST TO WHICH IS GOOD" ~ BIBLE

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2016
This is totally condemnable and should not be allowed to go just like that without punishing the perpetrators of this heinous crime.

I however do not want to believe that the Muslim faithful just attacked the church without any provocation; something must have happened.

I lived at Oke eesa in Iree as a student in that community years back and I observed what could have easily degenerated into violent religious confrontation between Christians and Muslims if it had happened in other clime.

In that community,oke eesa,situated a Mosque and a church (Baptist church) very close to each other. Imam of the mosque usually started calling muslims to early morning prayer around 5.10 a.m and the moment he said 'Allahu akbar, somebody inside the church with a louder speaker would say ' let somebody shout allelluyah' ! I equally observed that the Imam shifted his salat for prayer to 5.30 because of this obvious provocation still that person inside the church would wait till 5.30 to say 'let somebody shout halleluyah' obviously waiting for the Imam to say 'Allahu akbar'.

My point is that fanatics abound in the two religions and that is why this particular incident must be properly investigated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by micdapolaa(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2016
They have been brainwashed because they can neither read nor write especially in the north. May God deliver us from all these blood sucking demons in human flesh. So, its now a taboo for Xtian to pray on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by lebete3000: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is the world suddenly changing and becoming intolerant. All these religious houses have stood side by side each other for centuries. Very strange.

End tme
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Lyndeee(f): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2016
cry it really saddens me, when I read comments from people trying to justify violence of any sort, You entered the house of God & did this?.. I often wonder where they get their ideas from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by 41lady(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2016
nigerianbrides:
The government should intervene immediately
If people continue to be saying "government should intervene" we are going to continue to lives and property to the hands of these devils people.
But if they attack, they attack them back, everybody will respect each other. I always, I don't have or seen any government that's ready to protect the masses in Nigeria rather surrounding themselves with Police/security agaents to protect their families.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by achieverme(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2016
cecs:
Media....journalist oh, bloggers make una fear God

Are you trying to say they are lying or what exactly are you trying to prove?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by achieverme(m): 1:06am On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
2. How are you sure they were muslims?
3. Who counted the 200 people?
4. This scene looks like thieves looking for what to steal.

You know that because thieves have ransacked your home before?

Or maybe you are a thief that ransack people's home and this is how you normally do it?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Empiree: 1:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Run Faster From Christian [size=20pt]PROPAGANDA[/size] machine

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by agbamasoe: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Only in Nigeria, white man brought religion we grasped it and turn it and using it other way around. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by elopee3000(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2016
skebuzor:
nigga you talk like a secondary school kid... b4 you talk ehn look, observe and tink very well ow tru can dis be... lets 4get its a religion story... we all what movies wre they said over 50k warrior died and wat u see dey cant be more dan 5k so ow come den u knw its a lie movies tell to make it interesting now come back to the story... 200 youths biko who saw them and start counting to knw its 200 of dem. secondly why wre dre no pix of dem takn @least dey are very much people would av seen dem doin dat and would av snap dem @tol one hidden person would av done dat... so please people dont let us be fooled by all dis bloggers
all this trash u wrote is just to protect ur evil muslim abi? fulani people killed thousands of people in benue nasarawa plateau adamawa u muslims said they re from somalia until they killed people in enugu since we igbos re all over the globe the world heard us quick ,fulani people can kill the wey they like in the north but let it end in the north life is precious in the east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 17, 2016
LordMecuzy:
Northern Muslims.... cry cry cry

Lord Lugard, Why? cry cry embarassed lipsrsealed
....why did our fathers nt colonise uk?
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 17, 2016

pissreligiion:
Snipes009 see una people
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by dammieight(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Sydney22:
The religion of "peace"

Islamabad
I'm a Christian.. And also like to find facts.. The problem is some Muslims don't even understand the religion very well..sorry to say thus they tend to misbehave in the name of it's written in Quran...

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by 41lady(m): 1:58am On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
2. How are you sure they were muslims?
3. Who counted the 200 people?
4. This scene looks like thieves looking for what to steal.
No one has ever deny his sons or daughter, since u are in the same devil worship or occultic family, r u at liberty to question.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Just look at how they scattered d alter of God
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by hab1612(m): 2:26am On Jul 17, 2016
kekakuz:
the way ofparadise in the the way of the sword. that is what their holy book teaches
so what do you expect.
peaceful religion my butt
the Qur'an does not teaches that.
Does God made Friday for ONLY dem n Sunday for xtains?
God made ALL days for everybody.
The youth acted on dia own, even the churches are to be keep safe says the Noble prophet.
A Christain woman married to a Muslim man is allowed to go to church, do you know this?
The way of violence/sword is never a way to paradise in Islam. Islam does not harbor oppression.
Find out the details of what happened, also go ahead n find out if they were true Muslims dat did dat or Muslims Wu drink ganja?
Find out before you make ur accusation n generalizing everything.
Peace ! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 17, 2016
If I say Abuja Is north, people will start argument .

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Origin(f): 2:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Ok hmmmmm.
Now I'm getting scared. A picture, some words, no proof, no evidence. Fingers pointing everywhere, hate increases, biased comments.

I pray for peace unity love that binds.
The pen divides than the sword.

I'm surprised by the bitterness in some comments. Surprised moderators are lax about such hate inciting comments.

I pray you will never be prosecuted for an offence one has not committed.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by adimsmt: 3:13am On Jul 17, 2016
goldeno10boy:
what nonsence is this

photos of the youths or Adonbelivit

except if you tell me your phones were sized during the attack

#saynotodeceptivejournalism

Are you an idiot? This kind of thinking are the reason why people associate Islam with violence, instead of you stand up to condemn the extremist in your religion you are here questioning about someone's phone.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by marcopollo(m): 3:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Religion of piss!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by iamdahmmy(m): 3:48am On Jul 17, 2016
One of the reasons I don't like religion..it has caused several Havocs..Muslims killing Christians ...Christians retaliating..
Thousands of people killed by suicide bombers...thosands killed by catholics because they refused to worship there God..this is stupid.Cant u guys tolerate each other...religion is one of the biggest problem of mankind
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by proprince(m): 4:46am On Jul 17, 2016
They shld nt worry
Very soon
I repeat, very soon
We the Christians shall retaliàte

Gone are those days the uncircumcised philistines will do such and go free

Very soon
a christian group will will emerge and they will bear arms

Very soin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mary's Command For Catholics / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.