Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,558 members, 7,801,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi (2326 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by engineerboat(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
HAPPENING..........
sights and sounds of the Pastor Ize-Iyamu Edo central today 16th July, 2016.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and the Edo PDP Campaign Train Storms Uromi for the Edo Central PDP Flag-Off.

Be Part of this History Making Event , Join the chariot!!!

VOTE #PDP.
#TAKETHEFUTURE!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by yrret: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
For Edo state; i see PDP winning...

No stress!!

Even a blind man can attest.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by greatiyk4u(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
The venue na 4 bush?
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by adioolayi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Overtime.. campaign crowd don't win elections...I sincerely wish the people of Edo State the very Best... #LetTheBestManWin

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by vicky3(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ize-iyamu ride on my state belong to you

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by id2019(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
no two ways abt it. we are tired of APC Government here in edo state. Edo State is PDP. #SayNoToOshiomholeDGodfather

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by iokpebholo: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
I trust my uromi peep's.if obaseki get 20 vote for uromi make I bath naked. Lubbish

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by ambrosini593(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
killer crowd. I visited a friend recently Benin, all I was hearing was pastor pastor. I asked my friend who is this pastor self, he said it's PDP governorship candidate.
with what I saw, Edo is state is going straight to PDP. the love for pastor is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by Paperwhite(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
I pray that PDP wins this election for the sole reason that APC came in with a sanctimonious mindset which have never translated to any meaningful achievement at all strata of governance.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by meforyou1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
This pastor will beat oshimole 's stooge hands down

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by Biggson: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
May God see you and PDP through in the hands of APC's INEC.
Because they have already prepared the result sheets. But God shall show them that where man ends that's where he starts.
Remain blessed my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by NextGovernor(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
adioolayi:
Overtime.. campaign crowd don't win elections...I sincerely wish the people of Edo State the very Best... #LetTheBestManWin

True word. But definitely from the voice of the people if you are on ground, PDP is winning Edo state

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by gebest: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
PDP CAN NEVER EVER AND EVER RULE EDO AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
gebest:
PDP CAN NEVER EVER AND EVER RULE EDO AGAIN
In your dreams

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by Tenkobos(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Faints onbehalf of Ngene
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by chigoizie7(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
I pray that PDP wins this election for the sole reason that APC came in with a sanctimonious mindset which have never translated to any meaningful achievement at all strata of governance.

So, u even saw that thrash they did today in benin?

APC is just shameless if that is how they do their own campaign.

Very rubbish sets of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by gebest: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

In your dreams
I REPEAT PDP CAN NEVER EVER RULE EDO AGAIN, NEVER EVER NO MATTER D MAGIC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by Jirate(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2016
gebest:

Shut up please, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu is winning this election whether the devil in you likes it or not. cool

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by Donkiad: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2016
I am waiting for the day Chief Lucky Igbenedion will raise up the hand of POI as the candidate of PDP being his PA as Chairman, Chief of Staff and SSG respectively as Gov just like Adams Oshimhole did with Godwin Obaseki...Just saying..POI was Lucky's PA as LG Chairman, He changed the Organogram to make the Chief of Staff Superior to the SSG and when he became SSG,Changed it again to make the SSG Superior to the Chief of Staff.Correspondence to the Gov go thru the SSG with his comments either for approval or not.He was the most trusted confidant to Lucky more than anybody and he knew all ,i mean all that happened before and after and its not an issue of sentiment.Tell us what POI as a key appointee of Lucky attracted to Edo state and i will tell you now that the Azura Power Project situated in Edo state was the brain child of GO.Let Lucky Igbenedion who knows him more than us come out openly to raise up his hand just like Oshiomole did to GO...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
gebest:
That's if election will held in the first place with the kind of drama going on
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi by gebest: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jirate:

Shut up please, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu is winning this election whether the devil in you likes it or not. cool
even if fayose is d inec chairman, pdp will never and can never win in edo state.

(1) (Reply)

Falana Acquires 1 Billion Naira Maitama Home With Help Of EFCC / Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. / Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.