Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (11161 Views)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 9icest: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
After all their son lost and they claim to be full supporters of iPods. I mean these same chest beaters are total cowards. They did the same when Turai dragged GEJ by the balls and made his life a complete hell. It was the same SW they love to hate that got GEJs back. All the SE coward leaders were quiet and when suddenly GEJ won he became their Jesus. I know they would have start kissing Buharis butt if he'd played nice with them... And this same shameless pro-biafrans ate currently seducing Atiku so they could produce a vp Candidate under the same APC they so much despise. IPod leaders are as their followers complete sham and fraud.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Raydos: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 9icest: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's worse with the followers more

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ojnnaco(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
All the South East governors are truly cowards,that I will say without mincing words .

But including IPOB here is what I don't like. Leave people who are fighting for a course to fight for it and focus on the lame governors of SE

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 9icest: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Back then it was prof wole shoyinka and pastor Tunde bakare who went to the war front and protested the delayed his confirmation as the acting head of states. Even it was a yeeboo man Michael andooka who frustrated GEJ. The same GEJ miraculously become the their only begotten son months he became the pressy. Now they are trying to get buharis attention and wanted him to give them the same undeserved preference. Talk about a group that loves playing the fake and victim card

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by weblord1900: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by kherington: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Because they are cowards they have skeletons in their closets they are not as saintly as the Daura President the bravest south eastern governor since this democratic dispensation will forever remain orji uzor kalu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by dokiOloye(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Verily verily,I say unto U.
Amala,ewedu,gbegiri,oily soup art not good for d brain.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 9icest: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
As in suddenly fayose is now their champion. Not one se governor has the balls fayose because these over praised looters are terrified of the efcc beaming their lights on their shitty pants. ****

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by JoSaintiago: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh u wan label them IPOB?u wicked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 9icest: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ckmayoca: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
9icest:
As in suddenly fayose is now their champion. Not one se governor has the balls fayose because these over praised looters are terrified of the efcc beaming their lights on their shitty pants. Talk about a region loaded with fraudaters and extremely corrupt leaders. So proud to be from a region that stands for an ideal. The eebos are cowards always afraid to take the war front and so joyous at castigating other tribes. No tribe is ever bolder and braver than the jeeews of Africa. Such hubris

Lolss. Fayose is just desplaying stupidty not criticising.
Job do ur own job and leave the precidency cos everyone got work to do. Let we the masses decide not a fellow ruler.
So use ur time well bro and not for this kinda thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Fedayeen02: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ndigbo should ignore this thread. Onye asa awulu no na ebea

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by omenka(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please can someone remind me of the meaning of the word COWARD again??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Igwe9(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
They don't have time for criticism, enjoy your change, they are too busy for that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
cowardice
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by EasternActivist: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why is it there business to criticize him when the federal govt has already tagged the region 5%

Why should they constructively criticise him when they know what they want and what they don't want...

Nigeria should brace up whether you criticize buhari heaven and earth like fayose... It will only take him another medical trip for an ear infection...

Or are do you think nah game be dis... Op Sef never chow, dey find those that are cowards?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by iamDiabolic(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
They are all bubu asslicker,all the wailing they do online is cause of there hatred for yoruba's,if bubu has picked an igbo deputy they wount have complained.they hate to see yoruba lead.igbo's don't hate buhari.they hate anything that allign with yoruba's
I pray there hatred don't end them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by OMAR12: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
you guy make me laff, where they the one that put him there, I don't get you people ooo, Igbo blast buhari, u people will be to raise alarm that igbos hate buhari, now they are quiet yo still complain. I don't need a med report to know that yo all messed up and confused.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by iamDiabolic(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

Lolss. Fayose is just desplaying stupidty not criticising.
Job do ur own job and leave the precidency cos everyone got work to do. Let we the masses decide not a fellow ruler.
So use ur time well bro and not for this kinda thing.
you ntin but an hypocrite,av seen ur comment prasining fayose countless time,now he his stupid cause it doesn't favour you.why are u igbo's like this.am pro-pdp I now understand dat u guys anger is nt against buhari but hatred for yoruba,u guys think you are doing pdp any good with ur bigotry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by kherington: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
i am out of this thread turns out most of the commenters have resorted to attacking a tribe say no to ethnic bigots and tribalists one nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ckmayoca: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
iamDiabolic:
you ntin but an hypocrite,av seen ur comment prasining fayose countless time,now he his stupid cause it doesn't favour you.why are u igbo's like this.am pro-pdp I now understand dat u guys anger is nt against buhari but hatred for yoruba,u guys think you are doing pdp any good with ur bigotry

Copy the post and put here. I can never praise a rude fellow. He is doing everything wrong. No politician favours me in Nigeria oh, I don't knw about you. But expecting someother person to display foolishness by playing opposition is wrong mehn. Play opposition wit wisely not wit rudeness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ckmayoca: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
iamDiabolic:

You got it wrong again by saying haating yoruba.
I don't hate yoruba and will never hate them. I am the only SE person among 40 SW so why shld I hate them? why shld I display tribalism by hating my fellow human who did nothing wrong to me. If u hurt me directly I will hate u but if u don't I have no reason to. So try to use ur word bigotry with ur home members and not wit me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Femiwilli: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=17pt]THEY HAVE NO COURAGE

AND THEN THEY HAVE THE TRAITOR IN IMO[/size]
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 36xtr09r: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
9icest:
As in suddenly fayose is now their champion. Not one se governor has the balls fayose because these over praised looters are terrified of the efcc beaming their lights on their shitty pants. Talk about a region loaded with fraudaters and extremely corrupt leaders. So proud to be from a region that stands for an ideal. The eebos are cowards always afraid to take the war front and so joyous at castigating other tribes. No tribe is ever bolder and braver than the jeeews of Africa. Such hubris

Silly propaganda from frustrated never-do-wells and wicked, treasury looters to divert attention from the very obvious!

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity. Can you spot Igbos on the list?

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.

Note: The likes of President Goodluck Jonathan and key members of his administration including the former Minister of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay

https://www.nairaland.com/3222794/dambazzau-taking-n1b-monthly-salaries-from-nigerian-army-as-coas-sahara-reporters

https://www.nairaland.com/3218110/how-swners-looted-airforce-n22.8billiin-airmashalAmosu-JacobAdigun-CommodoreGbadebo-to-forfeit-33properties-bought-with-stolen-funds

https://www.nairaland.com/3223778/tinubu-n371.1-billion-naira-corruption-scandal

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, help yourself out with this compendium of your criminal Yorrobers who ruined this country:

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by iamDiabolic(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

Copy the post and put here. I can never praise a rude fellow. He is doing everything wrong. No politician favours me in Nigeria oh, I don't knw about you. But expecting someother person to display foolishness by playing opposition is wrong mehn. Play opposition wit wisely not wit rudeness.
aiit brother,u gotta tell ur fellow igbo's to chill on how they insult yrouba's,we also have yoruba's who love gej which am one with firefire nd co.but I put my tribe before any party or politician,they are only killing pdp nd there chance of ruling nigeria with there hatred.for pdp to win they wud need more than ss/se vote,now they are insulting them nd still expect them to vote for pdp.how do u think a yoruba pdp member fan would feel when you insult his tribe,since u call him nd his tribe coward he wud prove to you that he his really a coward by voting apc in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 36xtr09r: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
iamDiabolic:
aiit brother,u gotta tell ur fellow igbo's to chill on how they insult yrouba's,we also have yoruba's who love gej which am one with firefire nd co.but I put my tribe before any party or politician,they are only killing pdp nd there chance of ruling nigeria with there hatred.for pdp to win they wud need more than ss/se vote,now they are insulting them nd still expect them to vote for pdp.how do u think a yoruba pdp member fan would feel when you insult his tribe,since u call him nd his tribe coward he wud prove to you that he his really a coward by voting apc in 2019

Igbos are not interested in the presidency to be able to realise their nationhood.

Yorubas should stop propagating lies and falsehood and demonising others just to ensure the continual free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land, and still shout the loudest, screaming 'One Nigeria' and at the same time grandstanding carelessly and senselessly that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by todayboy: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
South east governors are cowards but not the igbos we will resist BUHARI until run out of asorock

7 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by HurtgenForest: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
iamDiabolic:
They are all bubu asslicker,all the wailing they do online is cause of there hatred for yoruba's,if bubu has picked an igbo deputy they wount have complained.they hate to see yoruba lead.igbo's don't hate buhari.they hate anything that allign with yoruba's
I pray there hatred don't end them

Buhari selected Igbos choice of VP two times but was rejected by the Igbos.

The Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo, a yoruba man and rejected their own son, so you are wrong.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Beat Poll Official In Akwa-Ibom / Fayose Condemns Call For The Postponement Of Edo Governorship Election / Lagos PDP Chairman Set To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.