Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me (28375 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Reach Lagos – Nobody Can Stop Me From Coming To Lagos, Detain Me / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me, Okupe Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by kianeli: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
OGA OKUPE PLS I DEAL ON INDIAN MEDICINE THAT KILL EVERY CHRONIC CARDIAC ISSUE. PLS ITS FOR REAL CALL ME ON 08035403037. SINCERELY YOU WILL BE HAPPY U DID.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by lumeneng22: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
You have heart problem, you must be mad. After using N10million to furnish your office and apartment. Reckless idiot you will die there.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by DeRuggedProf: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
SICKNESSES FOR SALE TO FANTASTIC LOOTERS:

DEATH: $2.1B and above
CANCER = $250M and above
HBP = $150M
DIABETES = $50M
INSANITY = $25M

Continue the list... grin grin grin
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by CioAngels(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
You see you, runing gej down, visiting my pa iyabo to beg for you. You stole so you will be detained like others becos you don't two heads. I told you, YOU will only delay your questioning day but it will come. Okupe face the music. OLE.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by StUriah(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Heart attack ought to have killed u the moment that Millions of Naira was deposited in ur accounts.

Easy money makes life enjoyable for u, eh? Yet, u no wan to be troubled.

Sheh na Heart problem u call it? Wait now, Cardiac Arrest is at your doorstep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister / Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.