Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years (1021 Views)

President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by giles14(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mr Godwin Obaseki, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the Sept. 10 Governorship in Edo, has promised to create more than 200,000 jobs, if elected as governor.
Godwin Obaseki, APC flag bearer in Edo
Obaseki made this pledge at the launching his campaign at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium on Saturday in Benin.
He said the focus of his administration, if elected, would be job creation, entrepreneurship and industrialisation.
Obaseki explained that most of the jobs would be created through agriculture and skills acquisition, adding that agriculture would be moved from subsistence to commercial agriculture.
He further pledged that his administration would make Edo the agriculture hub of the country.
He said that if elected governor, his administration would make power available and entrepreneurship a way of life as well as recognise the role of technical and vocational training.
The APC candidate said his administration would give prominence to women empowerment and ensure that some investments training were specifically tailored for women.
He assured Edo people that his team would consolidate on the solid foundation already laid by the out-going administration of Gov. Adams Oshiomhole.
Earlier, Oshiomhole, while introducing the candidate to the crowd said that the APC in the state was gathered to present the party's agenda to consolidate on what had been started.
He stressed the need for his administration to hand over to a competent, resourceful and intelligent successor, hence the choice of Obaseki.
He noted that while the state was still basking in the euphoria of the achievements recorded by the administration, there was the need for all to rededicate themselves to the aspiration of the candidate.
The governor stressed that the candidate was not an apprentice but a committed person concerned about the development of the state.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Oyegun, received defectors from other parties.
Oyegun also presented the governorship candidate with the party’s flag as its flag bearer.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/edo-apc-governorship-candidate-promises-create-200000-jobs-4-years/
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by HungerBAD: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
You know what?

I believe this guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Fedayeen02: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Apc and fake jobs Creation again

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
i give up on democracy .......

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Fedayeen02: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Stupidd man playing politics with people lives. Why couldn't you give Oshiomole the idea to create 100,000 of those fake jobs so that ypur campaign will be a walk in the park.

Doctokwus oya go submit CV

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
They are still promising ?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by gen2briz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Another 200,0000 again... . FG is yet to fulfill his own.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by modestofynest(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
They have started again, this was the same kinda propaganda buhari house to enter office now he is busy denying saying such a thing Edo people be wise that which glitter is not Gold,

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by ahaz: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
giles14:
Mr Godwin Obaseki, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the Sept. 10 Governorship in Edo, has promised to create more than 200,000 jobs, if elected as governor.
Godwin Obaseki, APC flag bearer in Edo
Obaseki made this pledge at the launching his campaign at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium on Saturday in Benin.
He said the focus of his administration, if elected, would be job creation, entrepreneurship and industrialisation.
Obaseki explained that most of the jobs would be created through agriculture and skills acquisition, adding that agriculture would be moved from subsistence to commercial agriculture.
He further pledged that his administration would make Edo the agriculture hub of the country.
He said that if elected governor, his administration would make power available and entrepreneurship a way of life as well as recognise the role of technical and vocational training.
The APC candidate said his administration would give prominence to women empowerment and ensure that some investments training were specifically tailored for women.
He assured Edo people that his team would consolidate on the solid foundation already laid by the out-going administration of Gov. Adams Oshiomhole.
Earlier, Oshiomhole, while introducing the candidate to the crowd said that the APC in the state was gathered to present the party's agenda to consolidate on what had been started.
He stressed the need for his administration to hand over to a competent, resourceful and intelligent successor, hence the choice of Obaseki.
He noted that while the state was still basking in the euphoria of the achievements recorded by the administration, there was the need for all to rededicate themselves to the aspiration of the candidate.
The governor stressed that the candidate was not an apprentice but a committed person concerned about the development of the state.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Oyegun, received defectors from other parties.
Oyegun also presented the governorship candidate with the party’s flag as its flag bearer.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/edo-apc-governorship-candidate-promises-create-200000-jobs-4-years/
d earlier apc understands that nigefians dont believe dem again d better for them.

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Mylove55(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
that is d man, d one to complete d good work he and osho has already started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by buJu234: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
The one una promised with all the so called federal might neva fit create even a single job but na sack sack...

Is it u dat will b depending on federal monthly allocation dat will then create the jobs abi...

I know gullible Nigeria youths aka zombies will always fall for this..

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by mightyokwy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yet again another empty promises. My good people of Edo state your destiny is in your hand. I grew up in Benin city and until I left in 2013 Benin was living in past glory.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by LesbianBoy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Edo people if you vote APC you are on your own!
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Nne5: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are you kidding me?
Apc abeg aabegg na beg we dey beg.You people should never ever make another promise.
Inukwa!
You won't fulfill it grin grin grin grin so don't bother.

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by LesbianBoy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Old politicians will steal our money and also steal girls who are meant for youths! If not because of money will that iara girl be with VERY UGLY osho-ole! angry Osho-ole is looking for money he will keep spending on his gold digging wife iara! Yes! If you vote in APC, their candidate will keep 'settling' osho-ole and other APC thieves with yams meant for Edo people for putting him in office!

Vote wisely people! Don't vote APC if you are from Edo! Their "change" na SCAM! angry

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
You know what?

I believe this guy.
Believing lies is in you naw, we know
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by anibi9674: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
dem don day tell us another super story again all of dem shady politicians.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Flexherbal(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
They want to start making promises, again.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by DonCortino: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
200k jobs indeed. "IF" he eventually wins now and u ask him of this promise, you will get 'go and die!' as ur reply.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by chigoizie7(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
If what I watched on television today about EDO APC is what they are banking on to defeat PDP,then they are in for a serious joke of the century.

Seems like all those people(crowd) in attendance where payed to be there. because despite all these mumu promises these people were making and all the names they were calling PDP, the people just stood there moping @ them. After speaking and talking trash for long, they will still be the one to laugh and applaud themselves.

This goes a long way to say that the people of EDO in attendance today no send them.

When u are campaigning and people are buying your lies, u will know, but today, people was like, "Oga just talk all these nonsense wey una wan talk, give me my money make I go drink origin 1st".

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by janeso(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please help me. Ask him. How is he going to do it
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by pode(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
E bi lik say dem wan to start anoda lies again oh
E bi lik say, e bi lik say do anoda deceive again oh
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by giles14(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
I jst dey pity obasaki
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
All promised cancelled

They have started again

They will soon start denying their promises
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by EzeNri(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
The broomers don start again.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Moheat(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
I laughed when I saw this TV. He was reading the same speech OSHIOMH-OLE read to us sometimes ago. All na wash joor
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by McJane(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
APC and lies like Siamese twin tufia! I remain an APGA member
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Dcomrade(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Another deception ? what about the N5000 monthly? Time will tell and our pretense that all is well with " our government " will be understood by every man of true conscience.
Sorry Africa.!
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Dcomrade(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by Yasher: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is only Nigerian politicians that see employing 200,000 people as creating 200,000 jobs
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200,000 Jobs In 4 Years by omogin(f): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just keep fooling yourself. Lemme know when you are tired

(1) (Reply)

MEND Confirms Talks With FG, Says Discussions Not With Criminals But Militants / EDO 2016; APC Campaign Turns Into A Carnival. / When Maduekwe ‘reunites’ Patience Jonathan With Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.