Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale (3471 Views)

Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. / Honda Nigeria Launches Its Honda Motorcycle Ace110 (photos) / See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good evening Nairalanders, Are you in need of an almost brand New motorcycle for transportation business or personal usage? Do you need a well maintained,neat,new and sustainable motorcycle that has all relevant and required documents and is free from any issues? Then look no further. There is a motorcycle that was bought brand new few weeks ago for sale.It has all the required and necessary documents. The motorcycle goes for #155,000.The motorcycle is in perfect working condition. It has no mechanical issue or any fault.For more information, call any of these numbers 08065777791 or 08037598879. Please note that its cash and carry only.

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Keziehenry(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
How much is the new one in the market also which part of lag pls
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't know the current price of the new one in the market.You can go to outlets or places where it is being sold and ask of the price there.The motorcycle is located inside Agric bus stop,Ikorodu.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Originalsly: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmm...bought a few weeks ago but you have no idea of the cost.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
[b]I don't know the price of the new one in the market.[/b]The motorcycle is located inside Agric bus stop,Ikorodu.

Oh, yeah?

You purchased a motorcycle, brand new, "a few weeks ago", yet you can't remember the cost of the same bike, "a few weeks" later? It's either:

The bike was given to you.
You stole the bike.
You stole the money, to purchase the bike.
You purchased the bike from someone else who stole it.
You have a terrible memory, that can't retain details that occurred over a week previously.

Please, tick an option, and make some sense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
It seems you and originalsy have comprehension problem and issue.Reread the question keziehenry asked me and stop being a sissy and nonetity. Siena,pick an option yourself.It seems you think everybody is a thief and rogue like you. If you don't have any sensible thing to say, its not a must that you must type something.Pls use your brain.The fact that you have access to data doesn't give you the liberty to insult or accuse people you don't know.I really pity you. There are better ways of passing across your message than typing gibberish and nonsense.You really need to grow up.Shalom.
Siena:

Oh, yeah?

You purchased a motorcycle, brand new, "a few weeks ago", yet you can't remember the cost of the same bike, "a few weeks" later? Kt's either:

The bike was given to you.
You stole the bike.
You stole the money, to purchase the bike.
You purchased the bike from someone else who stole it.
You have a terrible memory, that can't retain details that occurred over a week previously.

Please, tick an option, and make some sense!

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
It seems you and originalsy have comprehension problem and issue.Reread the question keziehenry asked me and stop being a sissy and nonetity. Siena,pick an option yourself.It seems you think everybody is a thief and rogue like you. If you don't have any sensible thing to say, its not a must that you must type something.Pls use your brain.

You can insult all you like, I couldn't really care less. It still doesn't detract from the fact, you aren't using your brain. Your advert is questionable.

You bought a bike new, a few weeks ago...yet you can't answer a simple question - how much does the same bike cost new?

I don't have to pick an option, I don't have a dodgy bike to sell now, do I?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
So you are saying that because I bought the bike brand new few weeks ago that I should know the current price of the bike,is that your argument? So you are saying that I should be following the price trend of the bike ever since bought it till date?Your argument is laughable and doesn't hold water at all.Also the last time I knew,I am at liberty not to disclose the price that I bought the bike.You are free to find out the price of the new one anywhere else if you want to.It's your choice.You don't accuse people of stealing when you don't have all the facts or know the caliber of person that you are dealing with.It's immature and doesn't make sense at all.Big SMH for you.
Siena:

You can insult all you like, I couldn't really care less. It still doesn't detract from the fact, you aren't using *your* brain. Your advert is questionable.

You bought a bike new, a few weeks ago...yet you can't answer a simple question - how much does the same bike cost new?

I don't have to pick an option, I don't have a dodgy bike to sell now, do I?

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
The fact that you have access to data doesn't give you the liberty to insult or accuse people you don't know.I really pity you. There are better ways of passing across your message than typing gibberish and nonsense.You really need to grow up.Shalom.

I'm not insulting you. I'm merely stating a fact. I've come across people in the advanced stages of Dementia, who can remember a 4-year-old event. Then here's you, someone who apparently has all his marbles, yet you can't remember an event, that involved you spending good money, and only took place a few weeks ago.

As for not knowing you...I don't need to. From the way you write, your thought process, that's more than enough for me. I wouldn't want to know you beyond Nairaland. Ugh!

Save your pity for yourself, because, no one else would.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
So you are saying that because I bought the bike brand new some few weeks ago that I should know the current price of the bike,is that your argument? So you are saying that I should be following the price trend of the bike ever since bought it till date?Your argument is laughable and doesn't hold water at all.Also the last time I knew,I am at liberty not to disclose the price that I bought the bike.You are free to find out the price of the new one anywhere else if you want to.It's your choice.You don't accuse people of stealing when you don't have all the facts or know the caliber of person that you are dealing with.It's immature and doesn't make sense at all.Big SMH for you.

You're the one who's trying to flog a bike, not me.

I would advice you quit digging, and making any attempt to justify your errors. Your statement above makes you come across as less than even remotely intelligent. But, if you wish to continue, rather than concentrate on selling your bike, then by all means, knock yourself out. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
I am at liberty not to disclose the amount that I bought the bike.If you want to find out the current price of the bike,go out there and find out.BTW,I wonder how you mentor and guide your kids with this your nauseating attitude and behavior.Gawd.A father indeed.It's well.
Siena:

I'm not insulting you. I'm merely stating a fact. I've come across people in the advanced stages of Dementia, who can remember a 4-year-old event. Then here's you, someone who apparently has all his marbles, yet you can't remember an event, that involved you spending good money, and only took place a few weeks ago.

As for not knowing you...I don't need to. From the way you write, your thought process, that's more than enough for me. I wouldn't want to know you beyond Nairaland. Ugh!

Save your pity for yourself, because, no one else would.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
I am at liberty not to disclose the amount that I bought the bike.If you want to find out the current price of the bike,go out there and find out.BTW,I wonder how you mentor and guide your kids with this your nauseating attitude and behavior.Gawd.A father indeed.It's well.

Can you read?

No one asked you how much you paid for the bike. You were asked what the bike currently cost, presently. You just won't admit your inability to answer (or comprehend) a simple question casts doubt, on the authenticity of your snare "advert".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
So you are saying that because I bought the bike brand new few weeks ago that I should know the current price of the bike,is that your argument? So you are saying that I should be following the price trend of the bike ever since bought it till date?Your argument is laughable and doesn't hold water at all.Also the last time I knew,I am at liberty not to disclose the price that I bought the bike.You are free to find out the price of the new one anywhere else if you want to.It's your choice.You don't accuse people of stealing when you don't have all the facts or know the caliber of person that you are dealing with.It's immature and doesn't make sense at all.Big SMH for you.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by diportivo: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Firstly,wrong section to post adverts angry

Secondly,na wah o

grin grin grin grin

Na ontop okada English dey rain down like dis

Gazzuzz likes okada,he fit enter here come price am

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by colossus2: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hehehe cheesy
Which kind memory loss op get grin
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
I bought a sinoki supra. 200cc bike (chinko brand new) in January at 190k registered it at 25k total 215k presently same bike costs 250k registration 25k I want to sell it @ 215k. Mileage 6,000km

IT is not for sale just an example of simple logic wink

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Keziehenry(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by CARLOSZ: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
[size=18pt]OP is a Bike snatcher (armed robber)
That's all
[/size]
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]OP is a Bike snatcher (armed robber)
That's all
[/size]
May all you wish me go back to you in multiple folds in Jesus name.May people accuse you falsely every where you go and may all the negative heart desires or thoughts of yours towards me be your portion in several folds in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
I have all the original documents and receipts of the bike.Also Its not a must that you comment if you don't have any sensible and reasonable things to say.Just because you are a thief or have integrity issues does not mean other people are like you.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thanks for the info.
GAZZUZZ:
I bought a sinoki supra. 200cc bike (chinko brand new) in January at 190k registered it at 25k total 215k presently same bike costs 250k registration 25k I want to sell it @ 215k. Mileage 6,000km

IT is not for sale just an example of simple logic wink
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by CARLOSZ: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
May all you wish me go back to you in multiple folds in Jesus name.May people accuse you falsely every where you go and may all the negative heart desires or thoughts of yours towards me be your portion in several folds in Jesus name.Amen

Armed robber on Nairaland. Idiot
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by aAK1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
The first red flag I saw on this ad is the number plates. They are as old as my granny

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
aAK1:
The first red flag I saw on this ad is the number plates. They are as old as my granny

Now, that was really mean. But...

grin grin grin
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
aAK1:
Hahahahahaj.What you wrote is very very laughable.You sit in your house and type this rubbish.Red flag just by looking at a bike number plate.hàhhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahha.You didn't go to the relevant authorities to confirm the authenticity of the number plates.You really suck. Pls run along and find something productive to do with your time and life.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
CARLOSZ:

Armed robber on Nairaland. Idiot
I am not an armed robber.If truly I stole this bike,may God anger be kindled towards me.If not,may you be falsely accused and persecuted everywhere you go in Jesus name.Amen. Please try and get a brain transplant because you are mentally deficient.Peace
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by CARLOSZ: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
I am not an armed robber.If truly I stole this bike,may God anger be kindled towards me.If not,may you be falsely accused and persecuted everywhere you go in Jesus name.Amen. Please try and get a brain transplant because you are mentally deficient.Peace

All the time you use in replying everyone can be used to tell the price of the new one yet a robber like you who stole the bike cannot even tell the price. Ole
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by aAK1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
enet1:
Hahahahahaj.What you wrote is very very laughable.You sit in your house and type this rubbish.Red flag just by looking at a bike number plate.hàhhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahha.You didn't go to the relevant authorities to confirm the authenticity of the number plates.You really suck. Pls run along and find something productive to do with your time and life.
bros I don't really understand what point you are trying to make. That bike is obviously not a few weeks old except you did not buy it brand new. The black paint on your stand is peeling off. Brand new of this bike can't be more than 150/160k
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
CARLOSZ:

All the time you use in replying everyone can be used to tell the price of the new one yet a robber like you who stole the bike cannot even tell the price. Ole
It seems you are lazy to read or have eye problem.Please scroll up and read from the beginning of this thread to check what I said about the price of the new one.Pele ti ee.May God grant you quick recovery.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
aAK1:
bros I don't really understand what point you are trying to make. That bike is obviously not a few weeks old except you did not buy it brand new. The black paint on your stand is peeling off. Brand new of this bike can't be more than 150/160k
I still stand by my earlier assertion that the bike was bought brand new and was bought few weeks ago. I don't have an idea of the current price of the bike.You can make enquiries or check for the current price.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by colossus2: 4:23am On Jul 18, 2016
enet1:
I still stand by my earlier assertion that the bike was bought brand new and was bought few weeks ago. I don't have an idea of the current price of the bike.You can make enquiries or check for the current price.
Who bought the bike?
Who owns the bike?
Who has been using the bike?
When was it purchased? (Please give exact date)
At what price was it purchased?
Thank you.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by mastro: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm, you protest too much

if it was brought brand new a few weeks ago how come it's registration doesn't show up on http://www.nvisng.org/numberplateverification.aspx now of course this is Nigeria and this doesn't necessarily mean the registration is fake, but isn't a good sign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! Brake And Quench(car Stops Once The Fuel Goes Down) / Advise On Buying A Toyota Camry 2007 / New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.