Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (55365 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by olutunde12(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
ideology:
hahaha your rants ends here … go and meet him, this is not Kogi, this is your territory

I must force a "relationship" with this victor! Pls wey im number? I wan dash am my sister for free!!!
But it pains me when people mention south west. For God's sake I want tinubumbu down more than any other person. And many Yoruba people also feel the same way.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Waking up a sleeping dog
Looking for trouble.
If you are not a dog truly-how can you be roaming the street
If you are not truly a thug- how can you be searching for trouble.
I concur that you are a real Thug,Fool ,Dog and A SUSPECT
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
He is from Zulu-Gambari race.Fulani-Hausa blood flowing in him.(Kwara-Kogi)
alabiman:
Op your captioned is misleading. Dino a yoruba man daring yoruba.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2016
A SENATOR BEHAVING LIKE AREA BOY/THUG/DOG.
blackpanda:

Take what action Are u an advocate for violence He is a senator of the federal republic of nigeria for christ sakes, one would think such a person has gone beyond reasoning like a child

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by mayorwesley: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:

who's talking?
Are you a crackpot?
Try to be learned before you make utterances to my kind on here.
Dino melaye is from Kogi, not even Yoruba speaking kogi's part.
Ekiti, ondo, osun, oyo, lagos and Ogun.. Those are Yoruba states. Ok?
You are d illiterate, Kogi west which dino represents are full yoruba speakers. Dont u know dat there are yorubas outside the sw,. I know dis cos im from Kogi west and I am a full yoruba man and dino represents me in the senate. If u dont know something just shot ur gutters

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=ajawara post=47626496][/quote]

so says the SEasterner whose region is wandering rudderless
better face your failed leadership. the best of your leaders was a dck sucking proxy for pdp.
and you think any of you have any business speaking where your superiors are speaking.
keep on chest beating and 'bowing to no man' and getting nowhere at it.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Missonas(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Bleeping looters. Una don chop belleful. On top how people dey suffer una still get mind dey make noise on top this trivial matter. Nigerians don suffer walai

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by niceguy7(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Who elected this man in the first place, i think time has come when Nigerians shld be voting for people of integrity and not flag bearer... undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by shehuolayinka(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.

You dey related with Tinubu ni?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ojuolu(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
"Ojo ta ba bu sango ko lehin owo ma n wu" those who understand can interpret.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
A STRAY DOG
Keeping your dog safe
By law, your dog should wear a collar and tag with your name and contact details. This will help you find your dog if they go missing.

Although we already strongly recommend microchipping your dog,

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Xbee007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

Shut up and stop making noise, he was formally banned from the whole of Sw and now he is in Lagos daring tinubu and you're here still making noise. Must he visit oduduwa shrine before you take action?
Do what? Kill or kidnap him? Children of Hate, this is not Rivers State. Every human has basic human right and that include freedom of speech and movement. It is not something I would expect u to understand.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
AJA TO LO SILE EKUN-A DOG PARADING NEAR THE LIONS'DEN.
ojuolu:
"Ojo ta ba bu sango ko lehin owo ma n wu" those who understand can interpret.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
legendte:

See them.....Afonja the Internet warlord.

Hmmm. Every student of history would not forget how Fulani came to colonize and rule over Ilorin and its environ till date.
Do you call that bravery. I can't laugh o.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Themandator: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.

He took the walk to the people that threatened him not to come to lagos.... It wasn't Olamide and Lil Kesh that threatened him

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by damon222: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.
You are already dead in pains. What is your own? Can't you live your own live? I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by johnpaulemeka: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
ddippset:
This looks like VI or one of the cool cities in lagos. DINO needs to try his ballls in ojuelegba or mushin or ajegunle.
Nonsense!... you Coward

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by amp01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

If you wont deal with him physically or publicly why make threat, most people commenting here are not saying tinubu can't deal with him, in fact even you can deal with him. One trigger will do the magic. But banning someone from a region and the person shows up the next day taking pics and paparazzi all over with no confrontation is the reason for this mockery.

The apc Sw should have known better before making issuing such a silly ban on a politician and senator at that.

Na Oluwa go bless you for this response.
People don't think any more.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Jacko01: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Too many kids on nairaland these days. That's why they find Dino melaye and his kiddish ways appealing.

Even if dino stands in front of Tinubu's house, only a fool will touch him. If Tinubu has intentions of dealing with him, it's going to be politically, not physically, and at a time when he least expects.

You iPod youths can keep urging him on just as you did GEJ, Nnamdi kanu, FFK, Omisore, Dasuki etc. We all know where they are now.

Silly comments are beginning to make me sick of nairaland.

Does tinubu whip out his nutz and you ppl suck on it like a baby sucking milk

Lubbish.... He is a man.... Stroke fit catch am now.... Him mouth twist

If tinubu political legacy is to go after all hos enemies then that is why nigeria is as it is

Meaning he is not the progressive this country needs

We need ppl dat can turn around this country.... And you a youth should stop being deir tool..... They get richer rippin us off
You here bragging about tinubu
He epp you nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
wastin vote
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by kellygrin(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
truely..u are a lion...dont mind those loud mouth pigs
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
wasted vote
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino is in a hurry to see d consequence of his arrogance, omode t'obu iroko t'onboju w'eyin, oji ti a'bu iroko ko l'onpa eni.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.
"the river is never afriad of thé swimmer " you sid south west now Lagos being the capital of the s/w he went but if he had gone to ogun you will demand he comes to lag... now if he goes to the aforementioned place you will say sambissa...tell your publicity secretary to arrest him..? :-)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
See as Igbo Igbos dey happy. Frustration wan kill them. Always happy about stupid things. Na Tinubu matter go kill most of una.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by henryutd(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Up Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by lloyds(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
I think he is already very scared by his actions. .

The next picture we shall see is him in Tinubu 's house , kneeling down and begging Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by maxwell767(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
cheesy I have taken my time read all the comments here and is so "fantastically funny"

BTW: Why are u guys giving yourselves headache...

Why are u guys mustabating on this issue cheesy

For God sake who is Dino.... And who is Tinubu?

They said Dino is a tout
They said Tinubu is a jagaban cheesy

One thing about this whole issue is that... Dino has no chill for intimidation.... Tinubu on his own side dwells in intimidating people because he believes that he is the lowrd cheesy

Now; in practice this two men has clashed
And for me I will humbly advice us to seat back.... Fold our arms and enjoy this wonderful movie... Whether u be wailer or zombie.... cheesy

Is high time we let them entertain us too cheesy

We can't be carrying there matter like gala every time they clash...
They have the money and influence
But for us we don't instead we wail and zombie

Pls lets enjoy this movie.... If we miss this we may not have the opportunity againcheesy

Movie Titled: TOUT IN JAGABAN SHADOW cheesy
enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by olisafincy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
I think there is somewhere in the Constitution that says "Yoruba get mouth". lolz can't stop laughing.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by lukaino(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
wheredemdey:
NL is a big eye opener....

I remember all these yoloba people saying Dino should heed the call of the APC yoots and steer clear of Lagos.....now Dino is life and direct in Lagos...he is even lodged at intercontinental hotels as we speak...met him and some clean chics and guys having a drink at the bar......now yolobas have changed mouth again.....they are like..."he should visit Lagos island...isale eko" blah blah blah.

Did he forget to lodge at Oriental hotel?

Fear fear people.....lagos is all mans land...built by all..developed by all...governed by all...belongs to all....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by lukaino(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
wheredemdey:
NL is a big eye opener....

I remember all these yoloba people saying Dino should heed the call of the APC yoots and steer clear of Lagos.....now Dino is life and direct in Lagos...he is even lodged at intercontinental hotels as we speak...met him and some clean chics and guys having a drink at the bar......now yolobas have changed mouth again.....they are like..."he should visit Lagos island...isale eko" blah blah blah.

Fear fear people.....lagos is all mans land...built by all..developed by all...governed by all...belongs to all....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.