Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers (22459 Views)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Ceoflexygist: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6l7VMevesA0/V4qdTb3LSCI/AAAAAAACEUs/Z5_ZW-o_4XApNC8uwmASByvsNYM4hpDBACLcB/s1600/veo.jpg[/img]

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has expressed satisfaction with the pace of work at the Port Harcourt Pleasure Park, stating that the project will be delivered on schedule.

Speaking on Saturday when he inspected ongoing preliminary works at the project site, Governor Wike noted that his administration is committed to delivering the project.He challenged the contractors to deliver all components of the project in line with international standards and the specifications set by the state government.

The governor said that he will continue to monitor the execution of the project.

He said his constant vigilance is to ensure that the contractors don't derail.The governor was accompanied on the inspection by Senator Lee Maeba, Former Deputy Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus and the Special Adviser on Special Projects, Mr Cyril Dum Wite.

The Construction of the Port Harcourt Pleasure Park was flagged off by Governor Wike as part of his first year anniversary.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/16/photos-gov-wike-praise-workers-as-he-inspects-port-harcourt-pleasure-park/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mJEhQ8-ncN8/V4qdWw-DrLI/AAAAAAACEUw/_FLEpfVfvZ0LGJ-8oyiyI46xjr76pKT3gCLcB/s1600/veo1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-xW8vMEmAKwg/V4qdYzs_oDI/AAAAAAACEU0/ovMxUk1ERAc4SIEqcCGE2UFspPwga27EACLcB/s1600/veo2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-59RTDF7KbEQ/V4qdaa1EuVI/AAAAAAACEU4/Spo4s8KPny0eei50Vw_t3b3P7_VZmQQdQCLcB/s1600/veo3.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
I love wike

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Yasher: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Indeed, these are N.E.W days for the people of Rivers State. Wike aka Gov Talk na Do

14 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Nwogeh: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Strong man....

14 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Yourskills(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by ifeelgood: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2016
THE FOOL CALLED GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
Dear Readers,
Before any of you introduce your sermon to me, be rest assured that this post may end well, or may not go down well with you.
It pains my heart to write this, and to ever imagine that the Niger Delta ever had a President like goodluck.
I make bold to say that the pains and agony that commuters pass through on the Calabar/Itu road will never depart from GEJ 's household.
Commuters have been robbed on that spot because a foolish man who came from Bayelsa presided over the affairs of this Nation.
Many have slept on the road.
A foolish President who rather developed the Northern part of Nigeria as against the South South.
An on the spot assessment will tell you that there was never a government in place.
It was a conglomerate of vultures chewing the raw meat in Nigeria.
I urge Buhari to hasten up and jail every fool that wined and dined with Jonathan.
May my generation never fail this country the way a clueless Otuoke fool did.
This cup shall someday pass away from the South South.
I will tell my generations, that there existed a period Nigeria never had a President but a vulture. 2010-2015.
I am not a wailer, I am a voice yearning for a better governance.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by wunmi590(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2016
And some haters said he's not doing anything.

Shey nah sleep him dey sleep so.

Wike and succes/construction they are like

14 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Freelancer007(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by vickyvwoke3(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2016
nice one
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by hardywaltz(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Gov WikeD
After borrowing N125 billion in less than 15 months in office, an Amusement park where Rivers People will go and laff out their sorrows is all you could come up with.

How much is the contract of the said amusement park?
Even the Commissioner in charge doesn't know

[size=13pt]Has anybody seen the Approved Rivers State budget 2016?[/size]

Ur contemporaries Ambode and Akwa Ibom State Governors are using legacy projects like 4th miland bridge, seaport, refineries etc. Rivers State intents to diversify it's own economy throu amusement park?

WikeD we are already amused by your foolishness u don't need to build a park for us.

Who will visit the said amusement park with all the insecurity in PH.
Once it's 8:30pm the streets of Ph are like ghost streets coz nobody wants to be kidnapped.

The Garden (by Airforce junction) that is directly opposite the proposed amusement park how many people have u seen go inside their?

WikeD just embezzle all you can coz that's what Rivers People voted for.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by emmadejust(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2016
WIKE is adding and impacting lives and bringing good development to rivers state..

may the lord help him achieved more ....amen

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Victorakats(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2016
We really need a relaxation parks like this one in Port Harcourt. Funny and painfully, there's nothing like that in the whole of Port Harcourt city. Only churches, churches. More churches, and more churches... Lol enough said.

Read : Ways to Build your Home as a Wise Woman here

http://www.amaraofficial.com/2016/07/ways-to-build-your-home-as-wise-woman.html

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by vivianbelema(f): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2016
My Able governor
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by bigiyaro(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Shey na empty stomach dem go carry dey go dis Park? Mass housing wulda bin better.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by WebSurfer(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Wike, this one no join mehnnn, i be dey say you dey try at least before oo
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Some araoko go think say na motor park
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by 0nyegame(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Its my birthday and we all know the tradition in here,so show a brother some love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by ogmask: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
In Nigeria it's all about projects. If you do not sound your drum loud enough who will do it for you. I pray for the day most of these projects will be handled by competent subordinates to allow the govs time to do the real work of governance. They need to look beyond physical concrete works to the overall essence of governance.
But right now this is what the Nigeria of today call performing govt. That is what we have been reduced to. When a man is denied his right for too long he sees anything thrown at him as a gift.
This is not even about the present crop of politicians, it is a long and deep rooted failure from past govts that brought to this point.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by otokx(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Victorakats:
We really need a relaxation parks like this one in Port Harcourt. Funny and painfully, there's nothing like that in the whole of Port Harcourt city. Only churches, churches. More churches, and more churches... Lol enough said.

Read : Ways to Build your Home as a Wise Woman here

http://www.amaraofficial.com/2016/07/ways-to-build-your-home-as-wise-woman.html

We are a city of churches.
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by jesse515: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2016
ifeelgood:
Dear Readers,
Before any of you introduce your sermon to me, be rest assured that this post may end well, or may not go down well with you.
It pains my heart to write this, and to ever imagine that the Niger Delta ever had a President like goodluck.
I make bold to say that the pains and agony that commuters pass through on the Calabar/Itu road will never depart from GEJ 's household.
Commuters have been robbed on that spot because a foolish man who came from Bayelsa presided over the affairs of this Nation.
A foolish President who rather developed the Northern part of Nigeria as against the South South.
An on the spot assessment will tell you that there was never a government in place.
I urge Buhari to hasten up and jail every fool that wined and dined with Jonathan.
I will tell my generations, that there existed a period Nigeria never had a President but a vulture. 2010-2015.

Ekpa did obasanjo turn Ogun or sw to Europe for 8 years? Or did ibb turn Niger state to Canada?

We are waitin to see wat d king of d north will do to kastina

17 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by ifeelgood: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2016
jesse515:

Ekpa did obasanjo turn Ogun or sw to Europe for 8 years? Or did ibb turn Niger state to Canada?

Not again! I'm referring to region you're referring to state.
See your mouth like...https://www.nairaland.com/1041036/all-federal-roads-south-east-dilapidated

5 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Ichechi(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Ikwerre man and construction. Dem like to build.
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Amberon11: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Hahahaha
jesse515:

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2016
ifeelgood:
Dear Readers,
you disgust the human race. you empty die!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by Therock5555(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Wike keep shaming his haters

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by ifeelgood: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Fayose should come and learn from people that respect their elders.
Re: Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers by trak25(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2016
hardywaltz:
Gov WikeD
After borrowing N125 billion in less than 15 months in office, an Amusement park where Rivers People will go and laff out their sorrows is all you could come up with.

How much is the contract of the said amusement park?
Even the Commissioner in charge doesn't know

[size=13pt]Has anybody seen the Approved Rivers State budget 2016?[/size]

Ur contemporaries Ambode and Akwa Ibom State Governors are using legacy projects like 4th miland bridge, seaport, refineries etc. Rivers State intents to diversify it's own economy throu amusement park?

WikeD we are already amused by your foolishness u don't need to build a park for us.

Who will visit the said amusement park with all the insecurity in PH.
Once it's 8:30pm the streets of Ph are like ghost streets coz nobody wants to be kidnapped.

The Garden (by Airforce junction) that is directly opposite the proposed amusement park how many people have u seen go inside their?

WikeD just embezzle all you can coz that's what Rivers People voted for.
bros if u dont go so many rivers families will go.talking of insecurity in the state he is doing what he's ought to do abt it and I believe so many states are still tackling security issues so wike is working accept it cus I believe there is no pot hole to d road u take home dats if u have a car.France hosted 2016 European championship even with d terror attacks and people traveled around Europe to France and went home happy and no one condemned d government of France pls grow up and appreciate good things and stop being a partisan. ..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) / Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet / 2019 Election : If We Lose In The Election, We Will Go Home And Rest - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.