Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Have Created A Retro/olden Days Scarf Hairstyle Using All My Own Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Created A Retro/olden Days Scarf Hairstyle Using All My Own Hair (1217 Views)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Created A Retro/olden Days Scarf Hairstyle Using All My Own Hair by Tonkabelle: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello everyone, are you tired of doing your hair the same way everyday? Or do you have an event or occasion you are going for that requires a 50's, disco, pin up or any other theme? Then do check out my blog post where I show pictures of the retro scarf hairstyle I created I also share a step by step tutorial for how I achieved the hairstyle. Here is the link below:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/07/easy-retro-pin-up-scarf-hairstyle-on.html

Please comment and let me know what you think and whether this is a hairstyle you would try out.
Re: I Have Created A Retro/olden Days Scarf Hairstyle Using All My Own Hair by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pisure?
Re: I Have Created A Retro/olden Days Scarf Hairstyle Using All My Own Hair by bellenornor(f): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pincho?? undecided
Re: I Have Created A Retro/olden Days Scarf Hairstyle Using All My Own Hair by Tonkabelle: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please just go to the link and you will see photos of the hairstyle. If anyone wants any clarification they can comment on this page or on the blog post and I will be sure to answer.
Re: I Have Created A Retro/olden Days Scarf Hairstyle Using All My Own Hair by Tonkabelle: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Has anyone been able to see the hairstyle?

(1) (Reply)

Structure Made Ankara Styles That Can Give You Beauty Appraise / Christmas And New Year Bonanza On Female Slippers / Questions and answers on how to Rock your dreadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.