Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

SOLD - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SOLD (1094 Views)

Greece's Crisis 101 for dummies (only For Smart People) / Join The League Of Other Smart Investors. / Investor Or Loan Needed For A Keke Marwa(tricycle)business In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by Motunrayo321: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2016
This Keke Napep is Brand new...
FEATURES:
1. Button start (on and off)
2. Larger space compare to other types
3. Fuel economical
4. 5 gears
5. Faster than other types
6. It Has radiator
7. Stronger engine
AND LOTS MORE......
It is perfect for all kinds of business

Don't miss this great investment opportunity....It can be transported to any part of the country if you want but you have to come or send someone down here to over see the transaction.

The Owner purchased 4 at the same time and their drivers has almost finished paying double the cost price....This one was purchased recently but the owner was not in the country so he couldn't hand it over to a driver and now that he's finally moving out...price has been reduced for faster sale.

This could be you.....
Your driver delivers 15k per week,
That is 60k in a month and in just 10 months...600,000 is yours.
Could be more depending on agreement and location eg. Lagos (up to 24k per week @ computer village route)

It pays to buy new to avoid complains and excuses from your driver.
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE AND SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE
Re: SOLD by dotcomnamename: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Two or three photos of the keke napep will increase your seriousness to interested buyers.

Just my 2 cents. lipsrsealed
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
pics

Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: SOLD by achieverme(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
If your mathematics of 60k per month is actually true,why didn't you give it out to someone to drive for you and the monthly 60k will be yours? Or are you afraid to make money from it?

For your information, only a fool will take you serious.

It is almost impossible to get a reliable and trustworthy driver for this business and your maths of 60k delivery per month is empty daydream, except if you can be driving it by yourself. Additionally, the thing is not new. Buying and reselling as hired purchase will leave very little profit for the seller.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
achieverme:
If your mathematics of 60k per month is actually true,why didn't you give it out to someone to drive for you and the monthly 60k will be yours? Or are you afraid to make money from it?

It is almost impossible to get a reliable and trustworthy driver for this business and your maths of 60k delivery per month is empty daydream, except if you can be driving it by yourself. Additionally, the thing is not new. Buying and reselling as hired purchase will leave very little profit for the seller.
DUDE! I am just a little girl(not up to 19years) just posting an AD for my DAD! we are all leaving the country....
FYI: this is my dad's most lucrative side business, and e makes more than 60k a month even in Kwara state...All he does is involve a uniform man in the agreement and they driver even delivers more and pays up faster.

1 Like

Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
achieverme:

God bless you sir. People really need to be exposed.

1 Like

Re: SOLD by blueblood1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
grossintel:
God bless you sir. People really need to be exposed.

Which type of blessing? Is this poster in th business at all? He is just running down the business he knows nothing about.

The OP already explained her dad does the business and is lucrative.

More constructive contributions please.
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
blueblood1:

Which type of blessing? Is this poster in th business at all? He is just running down the business he knows nothing about.

Thank you o jare....
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Still available
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
blueblood1:

It's very possible he has done the business before or even carried out a feasibility study already. And yea he has a point, my mom does the business as well in Enugu. 60k a month is really a day dream. First few months will seem it's working out 3 months later all you hear is stories. One of her Keke was stolen last month and she bearly made 100k already from it cause it's a new one. Am not saying it's a bad business but just tell people the truth. No business is a gold mine!!! No business is a get reach quick scheme. No point hyping a business just to sell a product. If it's too good to be true that is because it isn't.
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
grossintel:
It's very possible he has done the business before or even carried out a feasibility study already. And yea he has a point, my mom does the business as well in Enugu. 60k a month is really a day dream. First few months will seem it's working out 3 months later all you hear is stories. One of her Keke was stolen last month and she bearly made 100k already from it cause it's a new one. Am not saying it's a bad business but just tell people the truth. No business is a gold mine!!! No business is a get reach quick scheme. No point hyping a business just to sell a product. If it's too good to be true that is because it isn't.
Every investment is a risk, you just have to hope for the best. you can't just hand it over to a person who smokes or drinks terribly, or to a person who is rekless, My dad tests drivers, he would sit in the napep as the driver carries other people and he watches how careful they are...He even gets people to watch them at their various parks. There are thousands of responsible people out there who would do anything honest to make a living. He started this business with just A Bike (okada).Sorry it didn't work out for your mum,but I'm sure this would work for so many other people like it did for my dad...one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
still available my people...
Re: SOLD by achieverme(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Motunrayo321:

DUDE! I am just a little girl(not up to 19years) just posting an AD for my DAD! we are all leaving the country....
FYI: this is my dad's most lucrative side business, and e makes more than 60k a month even in Kwara state...All he does is involve a uniform man in the agreement and they driver even delivers more and pays up faster.

Ok, daddy's girl, Lolz.

Where is your area in Ilorin?

How much last?

Can your dad also link one with the uniform man to make the drivers pay up fast?

And what is the last price?

350 is far too high for a fairly used keke.
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 1:31am On Jul 18, 2016
achieverme:

Ok, daddy's girl, Lolz.

Where is your area in Ilorin?

How much last?

Can your dad also link one with the uniform man to make the drivers pay up fast?

And what is the last price?

350 is far too high for a fairly used keke.
Lol, call him. The keke is new(never used)
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2016
still available ooo...
Re: SOLD by Motunrayo321: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE

(1) (Reply)

For Sale !!! / If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It / Loan Of 150k To Pay 200k In Some Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.