Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ (19785 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by NairaExsupport: 2:38am On Jul 17, 2016
The definitive guide to Bitcoin is finally here ! All your questions will hopefully be answered as we aim to introduce you to the currency of the future, Bitcoin.

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is an electronic form of currency and a payment system invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto unveiled the idea on 31 October 2008 to a cryptography mailing list, and released it as open-source software in 2009.

Bitcoin is decentralized peer-to-peer system, No single bank, government, company or individual owns the network or has control over it. This means that your accounts can never be frozen, a government cannot devalue the currency, it can be used in every country and because of the anonymous nature of Bitcoin. A Bitcoin wallet isn't not tied to any your identity and a new one may be created at will.

Mining - How Bitcoins are created

The Bitcoin was founded upon mathematical proof which stipulate that there can only ever be 21 million Bitcoins. Unlike other currencies, no more can be printed. New Bitcoins are released into circulation by rewarding miners for their work in using specialized computers in processing and verifying Bitcoin transactions.

What is the Price and how it it determine?

Like other currencies and commodities, the value of Bitcoin fluctuates wildly based on supply and demand and its perceived value. In October 2009, a first exchange rate was published, listing the value of 1,309 Bitcoins at $1. Bitcoins were cheap and throughout the following year they continued to trade for fractions of a cent. The first known transaction with Bitcoin occurred in 2010 when a Florida resident offered 10,000 Bitcoins to anyone who would order him a pizza. One user in London agreed, making a long-distance phone call to a Papa John's and cementing the first Bitcoin transaction in history.
Bitcoin started getting popularity around 2013 and reached over $1,200.00 in November. At the time of this writing the value of a Bitcoin is $664.10. However, you don't need a whole Bitcoin, Bitcoins can be broken down into smaller units, the smallest being one hundred millionth of a Bitcoin – called a Satoshi, after the anonymous founder of Bitcoin.

What can I use Bitcoin for?

Today’s financial system makes moving money around the world slow, costly and inconvenient due to fricti
on and capital controls. Bitcoins offers cheaper alternative to traditional money.

1. International Money Transfer and shopping : Bitcoin is redefining remittance, Africans pays the highest money transfer fees in the world to send and receive home abroad in addition to poorly calculated currency conversion rates. Because Bitcoin exists on the internet, which itself is global and borderless, you can simply exchange local currency to Bitcoin and transfer the Bitcoin to the recipient in other countries and they convert it back to their local currency in their country of residence.

You can pay for goods and services online using Bitcoin a lot cheaper compared to things like credit cards or Paypal without having to worry about foreign exchange fees and security of your personal information. A lot of businesses are accepting Bitcoin at the checkout and provide customers with a Bitcoin payment gateway to make spending simple and fast.

2.Trading(Forex)/Investment: Bitcoin is the new store of value

African investors traditionally invested in foreign currencies and Gold with the current global economic turmoil due to the crude oil price, investors are looking into Bitcoin as a currency not affected by central bank policies and poltical agendas. Bitcoin performed better than stocks, commodities & bond yields and was the top performing currency Of 2015 by a whopping 35%.

Bitcoins offers new investment opportunities for Nigerians due to the Bitcoin volatility, the rate of Bitcoin tends to grow as the market fluctuates. For example, If you bought $100 at 220 Naira in Jan,2016 before the Naira devaluation you'll have 33,000-35,000 Naira if you converts it back to Naira, the same $100 could have bought 0.4 BTC in January which is now worth $264.4 converted that to Naira at 335 that's 88,574 NGN compared to 33,000 Naira with USD.

How To Use Bitcoin

1. Create a Bitcoin wallet (this is similar to a bank account to holds your money and functions like an email account except that instead of sending a message to an email address, you’re sending an amount of money to a Bitcoin address, such as: 1or96uGo5F7yGqETzpTmuJzvVq49eRBDi

[url]Blockchain.info[/url] is the most popular Bitcoin wallet provider. They also have an app for iphone and android so you can take your wallet with you wherever you go.

2. Buy Bitcoins. You can either buy on an exchange or mine them yourself. When buying on an exchange, you would provide your Bitcoin address at the time of purchase and the Bitcoins will be transferred directly into your wallet.

www.nairaex.com is the leading Bitcoin exchange for Bitcoin and Naira and have the best reputation for simplicity and best rates in the Nigeria. You can buy and sell Bitcoins anywhere in the world, Here is a link to exchanges.

3. Spend Bitcoins. More and more businesses are starting to accept Bitcoin. SpendBitcoins & Spendabit has list of places that accept Bitcoin around the world.

You can save 15% Off Amazon with Bitcoin with [url]Purse.io[/url]
Buy Common Household Items using Bitcoin at Overstock.com
Use Bitcoin to purchase gift cards from services like eGifter, or Gyft and then redeem them at Amazon, BestBuy, and hundreds of other popular retailers.
You can pay for a hotel with Expedia, book a flight with CheapAir, or take a cruise with Ships & Trips Travel.

SOURCE: https://btc.ng/bitcoin-guide/the-beginners-guide-to-bitcoin-in-nigeria/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by dabosuker(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
bro pls tell me more,..how soon can i get a bitcoinnwallet
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by dabosuker(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
NairaExsupport:
The definitive guide to Bitcoin is finally here ! All your questions will hopefully be answered as we aim to introduce you to the currency of the future, Bitcoin.

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is an electronic form of currency and a payment system invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto unveiled the idea on 31 October 2008 to a cryptography mailing list, and released it as open-source software in 2009.

Bitcoin is decentralized peer-to-peer system, No single bank, government, company or individual owns the network or has control over it. This means that your accounts can never be frozen, a government cannot devalue the currency, it can be used in every country and because of the anonymous nature of Bitcoin. A Bitcoin wallet isn't not tied to any your identity and a new one may be created at will.

The Bitcoin was founded upon mathematical proof which stipulate that there can only ever be 21 million Bitcoins. Unlike other currencies, no more can be printed. New Bitcoins are released into circulation by rewarding miners for their work in using specialized computers in processing and verifying Bitcoin transactions.

Like other currencies and commodities, the value of Bitcoin fluctuates wildly based on supply and demand and its perceived value. In October 2009, a first exchange rate was published, listing the value of 1,309 Bitcoins at $1. Bitcoins were cheap and throughout the following year they continued to trade for fractions of a cent. The first known transaction with Bitcoin occurred in 2010 when a Florida resident offered 10,000 Bitcoins to anyone who would order him a pizza. One user in London agreed, making a long-distance phone call to a Papa John's and cementing the first Bitcoin transaction in history.
Bitcoin started getting popularity around 2013 and reached over $1,200.00 in November. At the time of this writing the value of a Bitcoin is $664.10. However, you don't need a whole Bitcoin, Bitcoins can be broken down into smaller units, the smallest being one hundred millionth of a Bitcoin – called a Satoshi, after the anonymous founder of Bitcoin.

Today’s financial system makes moving money around the world slow, costly and inconvenient due to fricti
on and capital controls. Bitcoins offers cheaper alternative to traditional money.

1. International Money Transfer and shopping : Bitcoin is redefining remittance, Africans pays the highest money transfer fees in the world to send and receive home abroad in addition to poorly calculated currency conversion rates. Because Bitcoin exists on the internet, which itself is global and borderless, you can simply exchange local currency to Bitcoin and transfer the Bitcoin to the recipient in other countries and they convert it back to their local currency in their country of residence.

You can pay for goods and services online using Bitcoin a lot cheaper compared to things like credit cards or Paypal without having to worry about foreign exchange fees and security of your personal information. A lot of businesses are accepting Bitcoin at the checkout and provide customers with a Bitcoin payment gateway to make spending simple and fast.

African investors traditionally invested in foreign currencies and Gold with the current global economic turmoil due to the crude oil price, investors are looking into Bitcoin as a currency not affected by central bank policies and poltical agendas. Bitcoin performed better than stocks, commodities & bond yields and was the top performing currency Of 2015 by a whopping 35%.

Bitcoins offers new investment opportunities for Nigerians due to the Bitcoin volatility, the rate of Bitcoin tends to grow as the market fluctuates. For example, If you bought $100 at 220 Naira in Jan,2016 before the Naira devaluation you'll have 33,000-35,000 Naira if you converts it back to Naira, the same $100 could have bought 0.4 BTC in January which is now worth $264.4 converted that to Naira at 335 that's 88,574 NGN compared to 33,000 Naira with USD.

How To Use Bitcoin

1. Create a Bitcoin wallet (this is similar to a bank account to holds your money and functions like an email account except that instead of sending a message to an email address, you’re sending an amount of money to a Bitcoin address, such as: 1or96uGo5F7yGqETzpTmuJzvVq49eRBDi

[url]Blockchain.info[/url] is the most popular Bitcoin wallet provider. They also have an app for iphone and android so you can take your wallet with you wherever you go.

2. Buy Bitcoins. You can either buy on an exchange or mine them yourself. When buying on an exchange, you would provide your Bitcoin address at the time of purchase and the Bitcoins will be transferred directly into your wallet.

www.nairaex.com is the leading Bitcoin exchange for Bitcoin and Naira and have the best reputation for simplicity and best rates in the Nigeria. You can buy and sell Bitcoins anywhere in the world, Here is a link to exchanges.

3. Spend Bitcoins. More and more businesses are starting to accept Bitcoin. SpendBitcoins & Spendabit has list of places that accept Bitcoin around the world.

Use Bitcoin to purchase gift cards from services like eGifter, or Gyft and then redeem them at Amazon, BestBuy, and hundreds of other popular retailers.
You can pay for a hotel with Expedia, book a flight with CheapAir, or take a cruise with Ships & Trips Travel.

pls guy how can i start this bitcoin stuff? ...How can i get a bitcoin wallet ? & trade (buy stuff anywhere) with bitcoin ??

which site can i go to register? Block chain? NairaEx? ..am also hearing xapo? ..
please someone should educate me o
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by NairaExsupport: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2016
dabosuker:

pls guy how can i start this bitcoin stuff? ...How can i get a bitcoin wallet ? & trade (buy stuff anywhere) with bitcoin ??

which site can i go to register? Block chain? NairaEx? ..am also hearing xapo? ..
please someone should educate me o

1. Bitcoin wallet, go to www.blockchain.info/wallet

You can download there apps on your phone too

2. To buy and sell bitcoin locally in Nigeria, go to www.nairaex.com

xapo is not available in Nigeria, they are us based
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by dav8id(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2016
for instant buying and selling of your bitcoin visit https://naira4dollar.com/

reason is, they always have it in stock.

some Nigeria exchangers will collect your money, they then pause you for days while they run up and down sourcing for the bitcoin before fund your waller.. I for mention name but let me watch first
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by virus05(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yes i can testify to that. naira4dollar is the best. i use them frequently
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by dabosuker(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
NairaExsupport:

1. Bitcoin wallet, go to www.blockchain.info/wallet

You can download there apps on your phone too

2. To buy and sell bitcoin locally in Nigeria, go to www.nairaex.com

xapo is not available in Nigeria, they are us based

ok thanks
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by babytejiri(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2016
How To Generate Bitcoins On Your Home Computer

If you’ve heard about Bitcoin you probably also heard about Bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is the process of turning computing power into actual Bitcoins. It allows you to generate bitcoins without the need to actually buy them.

Now a lot of people say that mining can’t be done on a home computer and that you need very expensive equipment in order to start mining, but that’s not entirely true.

Any computer can be used to mine Bitcoins, even the oldest and weakest laptop you have lying around at home. Actually not so long ago a successful experiment was made where a 55 year old IBM computer was used to mine Bitcoins.

But of course, whenever you start looking for guides on how to mine Bitcoins it’s always very technical with terms like “hash-rate” and “SHA-256” and all sorts of other weird terms. So you find yourself struggling with these terms until you finally just give up the notion of mining Bitcoins all together and just move on.

the good news is that you can mine bitcoins at home, using any computer you have laying around in a simple and easy process.

The only thing you’re going to need is a computer that is connected to the internet. Personally I suggest using a computer that isn’t being used for anything else since the mining process is very demanding and will slow your computer down substantially.

First, go to Bitminter.com. On the nav bar select “Join” and create an account. Make sure to remember your username as we will be using it in the following steps.

Then go to “tools”, “Bitminter client” and choose “latest update”. This will download a file to your computer that will allow it to start mining Bitcoins.

Once the file has finished downloading just run it and follow the simple installation instructions. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a Mac, Windows or Linux computer, the program will run smoothly on any operating system, you just need to make sure you have Java installed. If you don’t the program will ask you to install it once you run it.

Once the program is up click “Engine start”, enter your username and Voilà! you are now mining Bitcoins from your home computer.

A few important things before we conclude. Make sure to keep your computer cooled down using a fan or a dedicated cooling device. If you don’t your computer may overheat after a while and damage itself.

You’ll also notice that if you mine on your home computer you’re probably mining very slowly and won’t get enough Bitcoins to even cover the electricity cost of running the computer. For example on my home computer I made 13 satoshis after one full day of mining.

If you want to calculate how many Bitcoins you can mine on your own computer just use a mining calculator and enter your processing speed. You can see your processing speed at the bottom right side of the Bitminter program.

If you want to increase your mining rate you can always attach dedicated bitcoin miners to your home computer. Today’s Bitcoin miners are known as ASIC miners , ASIC stands for Application Specific Integrated Circuit and it’s basically an ultra powerful computer designed just for mining Bitcoins. You can find many used miners on eBay or just buy a new one online.

To sum things up you can still mine bitcoins at home using any old computer. You probably won’t be very efficient but if you want to get a taste of what it means to be a Bitcoin miner, you can do so in just 2 minutes using the technique we just discussed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by NaijaComms: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2016
Make 150% of your investment With Merlynbitcoin.Org

How much do I make when I invest on Merlynbitcoin. If you buy and invest a bitcoin worth N13,000 [25$] after 50 days you will receive [62$] that is N32,000. Just like that waoh, unlike MMM-Nigeria you invest 13,000 to get N16,000 after 30days.
If you invest N100,000 worth of bitcoin to Merlynbitcoin, you will get 250,000 after 50 days. Note that you can even withdraw your money anytime, even before a month

[read more details on this] http://www.naijacomms.com/2016/12/make-money-with-merlynbitcoinorg-and.html

note that this is not a scheme to make massive money, always put spare money

1 Like

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by bobfash(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
For top 3 businesses you can use bitcoin for that will give you mega money call or whatsapp on 08073103001
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by feliezeh: 5:39am On Dec 18, 2016
This is a very easy platform to multiply your bitcoins in just 50hrs for those who are already familiar with cryptocurrency dealings.
Growr isn't a hyip, so you can be sure we are different.
https://www.growr.biz/?ref=feliezeh

We automatically trade withy your bitcoins and share our profits with you. We have perfected our trading algorithm, and are sure of consistently making good profits over an average of 50 hours. So we can offer our investors 150% of their investment and still make a profit for our parent company.

Also, our investment options are pretty low. From 0.005 BTC to 0.5 BTC, because we are more interested in the long term stability of our platform.
Check it out here:

1 Like

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by southpole: 6:36am On Dec 19, 2016
NairaExsupport:

What is Bitcoin?

How To Use Bitcoin

good article
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by myztikal(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
$210 Bitcoin @#470 whats app me 08121595431
Serious buyers only!!
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by uchennaq(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
feliezeh:
 This is a very easy platform to multiply your bitcoins in just 50hrs for those who are already familiar with cryptocurrency dealings.
Growr isn't a hyip, so you can be sure we are different.

We automatically trade withy your bitcoins and share our profits with you. We have perfected our trading algorithm, and are sure of consistently making good profits over an average of 50 hours. So we can offer our investors 150% of their investment and still make a profit for our parent company.

Also, our investment options are pretty low. From 0.005 BTC to 0.5 BTC, because we are more interested in the long term stability of our platform.
Check it out here:

PLEASE DON'T JOIN THESE COMPANIES, THEY WILL SCAM YOU OF YOUR BITCOIN. AFTER DEPOSITING, THEY WILL SHUT DOWN. I HAVE WARNED YOU GUYS

2 Likes

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by methyl: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Contact me 08188373898 to earn 200% return of ur Bitcoin in 15days
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Ay04z(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
babytejiri:
How To Generate Bitcoins On Your Home Computer

If you’ve heard about Bitcoin you probably also heard about Bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is the process of turning computing power into actual Bitcoins. It allows you to generate bitcoins without the need to actually buy them.

Now a lot of people say that mining can’t be done on a home computer and that you need very expensive equipment in order to start mining, but that’s not entirely true.

Any computer can be used to mine Bitcoins, even the oldest and weakest laptop you have lying around at home. Actually not so long ago a successful experiment was made where a 55 year old IBM computer was used to mine Bitcoins.

But of course, whenever you start looking for guides on how to mine Bitcoins it’s always very technical with terms like “hash-rate” and “SHA-256” and all sorts of other weird terms. So you find yourself struggling with these terms until you finally just give up the notion of mining Bitcoins all together and just move on.

the good news is that you can mine bitcoins at home, using any computer you have laying around in a simple and easy process.

The only thing you’re going to need is a computer that is connected to the internet. Personally I suggest using a computer that isn’t being used for anything else since the mining process is very demanding and will slow your computer down substantially.

First, go to Bitminter.com. On the nav bar select “Join” and create an account. Make sure to remember your username as we will be using it in the following steps.

Then go to “tools”, “Bitminter client” and choose “latest update”. This will download a file to your computer that will allow it to start mining Bitcoins.

Once the file has finished downloading just run it and follow the simple installation instructions. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a Mac, Windows or Linux computer, the program will run smoothly on any operating system, you just need to make sure you have Java installed. If you don’t the program will ask you to install it once you run it.

Once the program is up click “Engine start”, enter your username and Voilà! you are now mining Bitcoins from your home computer.

A few important things before we conclude. Make sure to keep your computer cooled down using a fan or a dedicated cooling device. If you don’t your computer may overheat after a while and damage itself.

You’ll also notice that if you mine on your home computer you’re probably mining very slowly and won’t get enough Bitcoins to even cover the electricity cost of running the computer. For example on my home computer I made 13 satoshis after one full day of mining.

If you want to calculate how many Bitcoins you can mine on your own computer just use a mining calculator and enter your processing speed. You can see your processing speed at the bottom right side of the Bitminter program.

If you want to increase your mining rate you can always attach dedicated bitcoin miners to your home computer. Today’s Bitcoin miners are known as ASIC miners , ASIC stands for Application Specific Integrated Circuit and it’s basically an ultra powerful computer designed just for mining Bitcoins. You can find many used miners on eBay or just buy a new one online.

To sum things up you can still mine bitcoins at home using any old computer. You probably won’t be very efficient but if you want to get a taste of what it means to be a Bitcoin miner, you can do so in just 2 minutes using the technique we just discussed.
bro make i have ur number oo......here is mine 08134866398
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Laris1: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
$247 bitcoin for sale, interested persons should give me a call, 08123259197
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Jeter85(m): 1:30am On Mar 15, 2017
I received this, care to join me? *These Facts Will Make You Very Wealthy In 2017?*

Do you know that bitcoin is the highest valued currency in the world today? 

It's value is higher than Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Naira, Ghana CEDI's, Yuan, etc

Do you know that 1bitcoins is currently equivalent to over *$1,140 (N530,000 naira)*

Do you know that the world wealthiest men had already started investing in bitcoins?

Do you know that by the end of 2017 1bitcoins will be equivalent to over $2,000 (over N1,000,000)?

What if you could be earning just 2 to 4 bitcoins per month, what difference would that make in your life?

Do you also know that you can earn well over 500bitcoins (over $500,000) bitcoins within a space of 1year by starting a part-time bitcoins home-based business?

Would you love to earn at least 2 to 4 bitcoins (over $2,000 to $4,000) per month? 

Join me on Whatsapp today by 12pm or 4pm (choose your time) as you will be exposed to the secret of earning bitcoins on a daily, weekly and monthly basis just by working with your phone and the social media.

One of our best bitcoin millionaires will be sharing this secret idea with everyone who will be part of this meeting today.. And I have reservations for just 10 people.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! Right?).

That was my response too when I was first  told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us on Whatsapp today (You don't have to leave your abode).

Reply 'YES' to If you would love to be a part of today meeting. Send your "yes" to whatsapp - 08036964781

Bitcoin money spending, and i'm loving it...☺☺
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Prevho: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
The most comprehensive guide on how to buy bitcoin in Nigeria and mining them

How to buy bitcoin in Nigeria and mine them[center][/center]
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Memberei: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good day pals.... Do you find it difficult to earn cool cash online from the comfort of your home? have you tried many online biz and has failed you or you ended up being scammed . I have found out that many people desire to make money online but there are obstacles hindering it. If you still have the passion and dire to make money online I think this online tutorial is for you. In this Tutorial we will expose every secret on how you can start earning cool cash online from the comfort of your bedroom.
The Unique thing about this training is that you do not need to be a internet guru before you start earning online. All you need to do is learn and start earning . This tutorial is free . For more you can contact me 0.9.0.7.8.9.3.3.3.1.6 am also on WHATSAPP learn and share your testimony
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Zdoh(m): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Finstar: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Op.. God bless you for this article.. You made everything simple.. Have been trying to really understand this stuff, but anywhere I look, they keep using confusing jargons and I get tuned off immediately. Thanks once again..

2 Likes

Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Horus(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWdlzNxmVDo

Understanding Bitcoin in 5 Easy Steps! (Mining, Blockchain & More)
Re: The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Great. Really, if you know how to get bitcoins for free online, that should serve you right on your journey towards earning bitcoins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Softbank Invests $400m In Opay At $2bn Valuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.