Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few (19839 Views)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2016
There was an article pushed to the front page that exposed the ignorance of  most nairalanders on blue eyed negros. 

Blue/green eyes on a black person isn't photoshop. It isn't contact lens neither is it witchcraft...

It is the Waardenburg syndrome (WS) and 1 in 40,000 blacks have it. (not so scarce)

There are several  "theories" as to why some blacks have this trait but most point to genetic mutation over a period of time. 

Google on the several reasons in your spare time. I hope this illuminates the ignorant. ‎

1 Share

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
More

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
And more.

Hoping educative threads like this hit the the front page often.

Let's stop making out future leaders dumb as fvck.

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by izuch(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Educational
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Any side effects?
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by Young03(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmm..they look like witches
but its segzy oo .but my gf said na cat eye she get

1 Like

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Muafrika2:
Any side effects?

Nope. It's like asking if bow legs have side effects? smiley
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by dyadeleye(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
I wanna have a kid with this kinda of eyes... Loving it already
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
hitz:

It's like asking if bow legs have side effects? smiley
I've seen some relatives with such eyes. Thought it was an infection grin
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Young03:
Hmmm..they look like witches

but its segzy oo
.but my gf said na cat eye she get

Sexy is an understatement. It's enchanting.

I saw a green eyed girl some years back... even though I was on a bike I spotted her from the chaos and stared till she was out of my view..

I knew another chic in unilag law who had green eyes. And she was very fair. When this girl stares at you, you'd freeze in awe

1 Like

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

I've seen some relatives with such eyes. Thought it was an infection grin

Yes o. There's the infected version o. Let's not mix things up.

Several eye problems clouds the eyes. Blue green eyes illuminate brightly near light.

1 Like

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2016
What do you mean the beautiful few?
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2016
The beautiful few? How do you mean?
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2016
Fortissimo:

It's meant to spice up the topic. Duh tongue
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2016
I can't stare into those eyes. I tried and failed several times. Scary...

Anyway, it's good to be unique. After all, they didn't create themselves.
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by KillerBeauty(f): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortissimo:
Don't mind d op. Beautiful few ke. Like say we wen get black eyes na the ugly many grin

1 Like

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by fr3do(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
hitz:

It's meant to spice up the topic. Duh tongue

blue and green eyes is chiefly a caucasian trait because it is most common amongst whites.

It will be inferiority complex to suggest that blue and green eyed blacks are more beautiful than dark eyed blacks.

1 Like

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by egopersonified(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thank your stars you were born in this century. Imagine being sacrificed to the gods on a night the full moon is out.
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by hitz: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
fr3do:

blue and green eyes is chiefly a caucasian trait because it is most common amongst whites.

It will be inferiority complex to suggest that blue and green eyed blacks are more beautiful than dark eyed blacks.

Don't read too much into everything..
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by Oppypoppy: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Funny...they look like aliens.
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few by casby: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2016
Some are cute some not at all

(1) (Reply)

Tre-en-en / 5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth / 20 Best Medical Hospitals In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.