Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! (11277 Views)

What Is A Good And Safe Lightening Product? / Penile Enlargement Solutiom That Works / Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by napnap: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hey Ladies. Hows everyone? im super excited cuz its d weekend, and cuz i found something, yupeeeee, !lol,
i found this website, and iv spent hours reading the website. they have so much useful info on how to lighten the skin.tot id share it with you guys. love ya. here is the link.

http://www.whiten-my-skin.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by whiteroses(f): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
i dont use any product to lighten my skin, well i use to in my ignorant days. all i use is vitamin e oil two nights a week to remove discoloration it keeps me radiant and glowing. pretty clear brown skin is what i've got.

ask yourself how long am i going to lighten my skin for?
its not permanent and makes you look red and ugly viatamin e oil evens you out you'd look amazing.

i know things you can do to your skin that works i'd reveal it if you care and can even post a before and after pics of myself.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:38am On Sep 16, 2009
instead of looking for skin lighting product, why not look for something dat will beautify ur skin instead? undecided
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by adaku123(f): 4:41am On Sep 16, 2009
WHY D PHUCK SHOULD ANYBODY WANT TO WHITEN THIER SKIN!!!!  sIGHS!!!

pERFECT EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WITH INSECURITIES, SELF ESTEEM ISSUES AND LITERALLY BEGGING FOR SKIN CANCER-------SUCH RUBBISH
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 4:51am On Sep 16, 2009
Honestly. What's the problem with light skin? Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Tamia and Lindsey Harding. Very beautiful "light skin" women.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by adaku123(f): 5:11am On Sep 16, 2009
THOSE WOMEN ARE ALL OF MIXED PARENTAGE THATS WHY THEY HAVE LIGHTER SKIN COLORS-----I DONT KNOW WHO THE HARDYING IS

ANYWAY WHY IS MELANIN IN THE SkIN IN THE FIRST PLACE

ITS FOR PROTECTION AND THE MORE SUNSHINE U RECIEVE DARKENS IT --AFFORDING U MORE PROTECTION From UV Rays & So ON--SO Y Should U WANT TO STOP/PREVENT ITS PRODUCTION

wHATS WRONG WITH DARK SKIN--- Alec Wek, Oluchi, Iman, Gabrielle Union, Naomi Campbell, Angela Bassett, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Kenya Moore,  Tweet, Coko from SWV, Aisha Tyler, Lauryn Hill, Tatyana Ali, are all beautiful!!! Are They Not?

BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT U HAVE!!! PERIOD,

Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2009
3spade3:

Honestly. What's the problem with light skin? Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Tamia and Lindsey Harding. Very beautiful "light skin" women.
no one is saying light skin is bad, we are just saying, if u don't have it don't bleach
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2009
adaku123:

THOSE WOMEN ARE ALL OF MIXED PARENTAGE THATS WHY THEY HAVE LIGHTER SKIN COLORS-----I DONT KNOW WHO THE HARDYING IS
ANYWAY WHY IS MELANIN IN THE SkIN IN THE FIRST PLACE
ITS FOR PROTECTION AND THE MORE SUNSHINE U RECIEVE DARKENS IT --AFFORDING U MORE PROTECTION From UV Rays & So ON--SO Y Should U WANT TO STOP/PREVENT ITS PRODUCTION
wHATS WRONG WITH DARK SKIN--- Alec Wek, Oluchi, Iman, Gabrielle Union, Naomi Campbell, Angela Bassett, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Kenya Moore, Tweet, Coko from SWV, Aisha Tyler, Lauryn Hill, Tatyana Ali, are all beautiful!!! Are They Not?

You're right.

sexyLeamon:

no one is saying light skin is bad, we are just saying, if u don't have it don't bleach

I see your point.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:33am On Sep 16, 2009
stupid thread.
the poster should be ashamed of himself/herself.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by chic2pimp(m): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2009
adaku123:

wHATS WRONG WITH DARK SKIN--- Alec Wek, Oluchi, Iman, Gabrielle Union, Naomi Campbell, Angela Bassett, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Kenya Moore, Tweet, Coko from SWV, Aisha Tyler, Lauryn Hill, Tatyana Ali, are all beautiful!!! Are They Not?

BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT U HAVE!!! PERIOD,

While most of em' are pretty,some of em' are just plain average. So is Tamia by the way.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2009
Although whorish, This "light skin" woman showcases that natural beauty.

Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:51am On Sep 16, 2009
blah, blah.
who cares.

poster is still lame. tongue
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2009
Another fine "light skin" lady

Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2009
Here are two AA women, "Kinda light skin"

Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2009
why did you even let 3spade come across this topic?
now he will show his obsession and make the poster feel even more tempted to put skin cancer in her body.

so are you encouraging the poster with your pics? your constant pics really dont make sense.
who are you trying proving yourself too?

youre an idiot.
seriously, all these pictures. wtf?
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2009
As you can see from the pics. There is nothing wrong with "lightening" your skin.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2009
and those last two women look a hot mess.
or they're cute cause they're light, right?
same stupid colonial mentality.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2009
so you are encouraging the poster and telling her to bleach her skin?
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

why did you even let 3spade come across this topic?
now he will show his obsession and make the poster feel even more tempted to put skin cancer in her body.
so are you encouraging the poster with your pics? your constant pics really dont make sense.
who are you trying proving yourself too?
youre an idiot.
seriously, all these pictures. wtf?

I happen to like these women.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2009
3spade, and Y are u posting those?

1 Like

Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2009
you like these women, SO WHAT?

this is only telling the poster to go on with her self hate and bleach her skin, cause the likes of her dont equal beauty.
i cant believe you.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and those last two women look a hot mess.
or they're cute cause they're light, right?
same stupid colonial mentality.

No they don't. They're beautiful. And regardless of light skin they're attractive. No colonial mentality here.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

so you are encouraging the poster and telling her to bleach her skin?
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

NO. and yes I'm serious about these women being beautiful.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2009
and ur point? undecided
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

and your point? undecided
GBAM!!

what does this thread have to do with how "beautiful" you think these ladies are?
you are not helping this thread one bit. your posts are only encouraging the poster into more self hate.

what the fuk is your problem anyway?
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2009
man i wish i had photo shop to put the dark skin on that first girl. i highy doubt anything will be attractive on her.
stop being blinded, fool.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

3spade, and Y are u posting those?

Honestly, I like to look at them. You gotta admit, these pics are a step up from the other ones I posted.

THE AMAKA:

you like these women, SO WHAT?

this is only telling the poster to go on with her self hate and bleach her skin, cause the likes of her dont equal beauty.
i cant believe you.

O amaka come on now. I'm pretty sure she is beautiful and so are all the other female members of nairaland.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2009
so what is your point of posting "pretty light skin ladies"
is this to encourage the poster?

cause you seem to be doing nothing else.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

man i wish i had photo shop to put the dark skin on that first girl. i highy doubt anything will be attractive on her.
stop being blinded, fool.

She would still be pretty. What's your big problem with light skin anyway?
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2009
nigga im light skin!
but i dont like how you are coming off, and especially on a thread like this.

what is your problem?
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

so what is your point of posting "pretty light skin ladies"
is this to encourage the poster?
cause you seem to be doing nothing else.

It's to show her that there is nothing wrong or to feel guilty about having light skin.
Re: Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! by 3spade3(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

nigga im light skin!
but i dont like how you are coming off, and especially on a thread like this.
what is your problem?

I have no problem. And how am I coming off? Like a man who hates himself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Stomach Ulcer / How To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.