Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. (1001 Views)

See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / See The Deplorable And Sorry State Of Mbaise Road,owerri(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. by Lionskiba1(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
I was going to a show yesterday at umuahia via mbaise,due to the bad road we had to spend about 3-4 hours on a journey which should just last at least 1hour.pls the government has to so something about this particular road.

Re: The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. by Lionskiba1(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2016
The major area is that of CAPT IHEANACHOS side

Re: The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. by temptnow: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Okoroawusa is useless quote me anywhere
Re: The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. by Lionskiba1(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
Re: The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. by kahal29: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
OP I think you should rephrase the title of your thread. The whole road is not bad but is just one particular spot that is bad. I also used the road yst and I hope the government repairs that particular portion in front the yellow building.

Re: The Horrible State Of Owerri -mbaise Road. by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2016
The road doesn't look horrible otherwise I would have been celebrating. Owerri-Umuahia road is a federal road and just like most in SS and SE should be bad and neglected. Since Jonathan failed we should rally round Buhari to see if we can get some things done in the interest of everyone. Ndigbo should stop fighting FG because Jonathan lost.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shame: Ambassadorial Nominee Fails To Recite Nigeria National Anthem / Photo: Police Rescue Another Chained Child In Ogun / Economic Recession: Buhari Is Destroying Nigeria Economic, He Should Resign -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.