Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Hmm - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hmm (909 Views)

85th Annual OSCARS RED Carpet!--hot! Or Hmm!?? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Hmm by napnap: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hello,im new here, and really shocked as to why people are still having difficulty lightening their skin.personally i can understand cuz i was in the same boat,till my friend introduced me to something. i hadnt seen her in about 2 months,and when i saw her,she had gone from neyo skin tone, to aaliyah skin tone.i was like DAMMNnn, shocked long story man, but yea she hooked me up and it worked perfectly for me.i think you guys should see for yourselves. check out the website.goodluck.

the website is www. whiten-my-skin. com

(1)

Experience Online Shoe Shopping Using The Internet / Just Arrived From U.s.a, Victoria Secret/avon For Sale In Festac 08033036549 / The Correct Way Of Applying Blush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.