Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress (2182 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Let us start with my region before I go to other regions

We want to find out which group of people will win in a vote if only yorubas are to cast their vote without residents from other regions. Will Christians win or muslim?
Are there more christian in south west or muslims?
Which group are richer?
Which group are more educated?
Which group are more influential than the other?
If a war breaks out, which group will win?
Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Obanikoro, Tinubu, Ambode, Fashola

1 Like

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BossKratos: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2016
sad

Sunday nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
BossKratos:
sad
Sunday nonsense!!!

Keep this thread free of harsh words. Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2016
well both Yoruba Christians and Muslims are better educated,richer,influential than some useless flat.heads

15 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BossKratos: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2016
grin
BankeSmalls:

Keep this thread free of harsh words. Thank you in advance

Harsh words?

Wait until "ipob youths and shango youths" get a whiff of this your thread and arrive in drones, then you will realise that my own words were very romantic!

Lmfao!!!
Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by seunny4lif(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided
Why don't you start from your community angry
BankeSmalls:

We want to find out which group of people will win in a vote if only yorubas are to cast their vote without residents from other regions. Will Christians win or muslim?
Which group are richer?

7 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by seunny4lif(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin
BossKratos:
grin

Harsh words?

Wait until "ipob youths and shango youths" get a whiff of this your thread and arrive in drones, then you will realise that my own words were very romantic!

Lmfao!!!

4 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
seunny4lif:
undecided
Why don't you start from your community angry

In my community, Christians are more, my sister is being lured to marry a muslim but me? I wan marry ibo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by alade112(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Diz igbo man/woman again U no dey tire

5 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
alade112:
Diz igbo man/woman again U no dey tire

How about your own community?

3 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by seunny4lif(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

In my community, Christians are more, my sister is being lured to marry a muslim but me? I wan marry ibo cheesy
I see

Congrats
You just played yourself
Another igbo hating Yoruba person undecided

9 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
I think we should all live together in harmony, irrespective of tribe or religious beliefs

2 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
rhemmiedream:
The flat headed cretin who created this thread should be bothered about what will be the lot of the OSU's who are currently economic refugees in the south west in the event of Nigeria's breakup .
You can choose to tell us why the Anambra IBO's are superior to the other OSU IBO's from ebonyi and IMO who are majorly gala and fanyogo hawkers .

PS : Be rest assured that when the war you flat headed destitutes seek comes , both the Muslim and Christian Yorubas would be more than happy to get rid of you good for nothing cockroaches .

@ bolded, Are you saying that muslims and Christians are going to fight a war in yoruba land? Be careful of what you ask for! Keep quiet if you have nothing to say.
Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by sherrylo: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
YORUBA always ahead!

5 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
rhemmiedream:

Tell your father and mother at home to keep shut . A war to keep our land clean of roaches , ingrates and destitutes .
You should becareful what you wish for not me !!

You are asking for a war in my yoruba kingdom? It will not happen.
Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
sherrylo:
YORUBA always ahead!

Amin ooo
Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by MayorofLagos(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Which group are richer?

The gods of Yorubaland are cursing you at the moment for raising such a topic. grin

6 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
MayorofLagos:

The gods of Yorubaland are cursing you at the moment for raising such a topic. grin

cheesy cheesy Where were the gods of Yorubaland when the islamist conquered us? cheesy

1 Like

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by iamDiabolic(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
There is nothing like yoruba muslim nd christian,this op is a guy who claims to be yoruba nd insult yoruba(we all know he his an nri descendant,who suffers from low self esteem).we have only yoruba in s/west no yoruba muslim or yoruba christian.a true yoruba family always have muslim relatively directly or indirectly.

My grandpa got 12 children(6 christians nd 6 muslims).you igbo's can never divide us with ur hate filled propaganda

Mind u am christian

4 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
There is nothing like yoruba muslim nd christian,this op is a guy who claims to be yoruba nd insult yoruba(we all know he his an nri descendant,who suffers from low self esteem).we have only yoruba in s/west no yoruba muslim or yoruba christian.a true yoruba family always have muslim relatively directly or indirectly.

My grandpa got 12 children(6 christians nd 6 muslims).you igbo's can never divide us with ur hate filled propaganda

Mind u am christian

Yes you are correct, and did you notice it is only the muslims that rule in our states and every State a Christian wants to rule will be fought back?

1 Like

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by iamDiabolic(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Yes you are correct, and did you notice it is only the muslims that rule in our states and every State a Christian wants to rule will be fought back?
but ambode his a xtian,fayose his a xtian,mimiko is xtian,all past governors in ekiti nd ondo are xtians.the yoruba's who has ever attained highest positions in nigeria are mostly xtians(obasanjo nd osibanjo)
U can't divide us try harder

6 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
but ambode his a xtian,fayose his a xtian,mimiko is xtian,all past governors in ekiti nd ondo are xtians.the yoruba's who has ever attained highest positions in nigeria are mostly xtians(obasanjo nd osibanjo)
U can't divide us try harder

Fashola, Obanikoro and Aregbesola nko?

1 Like

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by BankeSmalls(f): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why was it so easy for the hausas to clear all our ppl from mile 12?

I think they have a numerical advantage over us.

1 Like

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by sparrowkid: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Tell your sister that we don't do hairy girls in SW. We call them winches. They are only good for sacrifice in some other climes. Even for sacrifice, some gods surely get taste!

8 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by iamDiabolic(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

fayose,fayemi,segun oni,mimiko,gbenga daniel,obasanjo,osibanjo,agagu nd ooni of ife nko they are all christians.
Try harder mr.Igbo u can't divide us

4 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by iamDiabolic(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

fayose,fayemi,segun oni,mimiko,gbenga daniel,obasanjo,osibanjo,agagu nd ooni of ife nko they are all christians.
Try harder mr.Igbo u can't divide us.
We don't have osu in yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by goonsmi: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
mynd44 , Seun .

This thread is ipob inspired one geared toward promoting ethno religion crisis in the Sw.

kindly delete.

The thread and the op violate rule 2,7 and 9 of this great forum.

4 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by goonsmi: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Try harder mr.Igbo u can't divide us.
We don't have osu in yoruba land

You are already dancing to his tune in case you don't know.

The op is an unfortunate Igbo. just ignore him and his divisive thread.

3 Likes

Re: South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress by iamDiabolic(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
goonsmi:

You are already dancing to his tune in case you don't know.

The op is an unfortunate Igbo. just ignore him and his divisive thread.
true though,I wonder what they seek to achieve by dividing yoruba.oduduwa would always be one,no man born of woman can divide us

Happy sunday bruv

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reasons Ambode Fired LIRS Boss, Olufolarin Ogunsanwo And Replaced Him With / “2019: We Can’t Repeat Buhari Failure With Atiku, El-rufai” / The Igbo Spirit -by Peter Alexander Egom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.