Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (27969 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by joshadedapo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
This was a random selection. Do you agree? If you don't then add yours.
1. Oghene Karo...known as Karachana on IG
2. Adamara ajuize...featured in latest B-red song
3. Adebayo Dami...a beautician
4. Ladipo Busayo...another IG beauty icon in Los Angeles

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by dollyjoy(f): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lets see their natural beauty. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided Without makeup pictures pleaseee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided why are they all light skinned? Na so blak beauty scarce?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Daniel2289(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
The beautiful ones are yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by kiddoiLL(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
iro i cant accept... ladies been taking 100 selfies and uploading only d one good pic online since 2000BC..when u see them on d street, they b lookin like d remaining 99 pics

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op biko modify ur post, Nigeria abi ur area?

m sure if dos bitches pose without make-up mah grandma stands a berra chance grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by joshadedapo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
The first one is dark skinned na grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by joshadedapo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
kiddoiLL:
iro i cant accept... ladies been taking 100 selfies and uploading only d one good pic online since 2000BC..when u see them on d street, they b lookin like d remaining 99 pics
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by joshadedapo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
undecided Without makeup pictures pleaseee
Third pix is without make up... Check very well
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ladycloud(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
They cute... Imagining my face on all those beauty products... U may not recognize me grin
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ladycloud(f): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Daniel2289:
The beautiful ones are yet unborn.
issalie undecided
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Damianking(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
I no agree with you, this is my wife and I believe she is the most beautiful,come sun come rain, Na she dey rule.Mummy i remain ya husband till death do us apart.

70 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by pweetylivia(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
There are many pretty girls in Nigeria. Even more beautiful than the girls shown here. These ones are just showcasing themselves on Instagram and social media

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
is typing a message...........
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Damianking:
I no agree with you, this is my wife and I believe she is the most beautiful,come sun come rain, Na she dey rule.Mummy i remain ya husband till death do us apart.
This lady is damn pretty! prettier than all the ladies mentioned on this post put together.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Alezy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Damianking:
as u av said...If truly she is Ur wife men, God don bless u

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Daniel2289(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
issalie undecided

U can't see the most beautiful babe or handsome guy as far am concern. My reason is becos beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Someone dat is beautiful in ur eyes may not be beautiful in my eyes. Someone dat is beautiful in my eyes may not be beautiful in ur eyes. So dat is y I said: the most beautiful ones are not yet born......
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Daniel2289(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
issalie undecided

U can't see the most beautiful babe or handsome guy as far am concern. My reason is becos beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Someone dat is beautiful in ur eyes may not be beautiful in my eyes. Someone dat is beautiful in my eyes may not be beautiful Iin ur eyes. So dat is y I said: the beautiful ones are not yet born......
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Daniel2289(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=pweetylivia post=47638728]There are many pretty girls in Nigeria. Even more beautiful than the girls shown here. These ones are just showcasing themselves on Instagram and social media[/quote

One like for u. This is what I was trying to pass to Ladycloud.
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by HDee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin she's black
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided who is black?
HDee:
grin she's black
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by HDee(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided who is black?
wharam sayyin is that.. If your gonna be a Hoe.. You must be a paid one... cheesy ...and NO you're are not being referred..
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided i dnt even knw why i replied u in d 1st place
HDee:
wharam sayyin is that.. If your gonna be a Hoe.. You must be a paid one... cheesy ...and NO you're are not being referred..
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
joshadedapo:
This was a random selection. Do you agree? If you don't then add yours.
1. Oghene Karo...known as Karachana on IG
2. Adamara ajuize...featured in latest B-red song
3. Adebayo Dami...a beautician
4. Ladipo Busayo...another IG beauty icon in Los Angeles

The last girl is the prettiest but the rest nod try at all. They certainly aren't the most beautiful Naija has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by halfricanadian(f): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
The last girl kiss kiss super beautiful eyan bi ti di ja
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by HDee(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided i dnt even knw why i replied u in d 1st place
But, smallie you no dey laugh at all?? Na so so squeeze you dey squeeze face everywhere.. Even smile once in a while na..
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ladycloud(f): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Daniel2289 post=47664899][/quote] OK
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided is me u are kalling smallie? A whole me?
HDee:
But, smallie you no dey laugh at all?? Na so so squeeze you dey squeeze face everywhere.. Even smile once in a while na..
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by HDee(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided is me u are kalling smallie? A whole me?
ok.. Sorry, its ur nick now.. You're still not smiling o..
Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Damianking(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
rosalieene:

This lady is damn pretty! prettier than all the ladies mentioned on this post put together.

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Damianking(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Alezy:
as u av said...If truly she is Ur wife men, God don bless u

Thanks man. Oh yeah, she is my wife and that's my baby girl there too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? / DEAR BROKE GUYS! / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.