Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! (17033 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
lol, pain who? 1st time ke? shocked that means ayam 2 gentle? cry
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol e pain am. first time to see u get angry.
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
thats how my 16year old cousin was obsessed with me then!
people were blaming me! i hate stories like this eh!

You see, so it really does happen, smh
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:
undecided undecided undecided na who be this? We dey talk incest u dey talk crush! Abegi gerrarahia
.been Awt like since after I wrote that comment, u actually called me back. lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by iykekelvins(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is incest raised to power100
Op,talk to your friend, do it in a way that it won't get her angry
We all know its hard to separate siblings when they're just two.
But this one is crazy mehhhn
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by bitchcrafts: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Na village u suppose dey live walahi. There, your amebo bizness will flourish better... Jokes aside, are u planning to call the police into this your big matter now or what?

1 Like

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by MBush(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bullshit write up undecided
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by kiddoiLL(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
is he ur brother y u carry carry fire fire fr ur head oo..biko put it down (bad friend, y u opening up now,u might as well report them to their parents).. e no pain u since, na now e start to pain u...on a serious note. if YOU'RE TRULY A FRIEND, WHY HAVE YOU KEPT MUTE INSTEAD OF HELPING HER?

1 Like

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm more busy than Donald trump these days, do I even have time for social media? *sighs* hope u good?
Laveda:
grin

Where you been?

Miss your troubles..
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by sheunsheun(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm, game of thrones comes to mind

#Cersei and Jamie Lannistar
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Laveda(f): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm more busy than Donald trump these days, do I even have time for social media? *sighs* hope u good?

Yeah sure, enjoy the rest of your day. cool

1 Like

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by kiddoiLL(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.been Awt like since after I wrote that comment, u actually called me back. lipsrsealed
kikikiki epic response
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:
Now there are somethings that are no longer considered normal however how normal people may want us to see them. I don't really care if she sees this but I need her to know people are beginning to read inbetween the lines.

I have this childhood friend,we grew up together and university separated us. We would go to their house as kids then to play and most times she and her bro would make houses with wrappers and hide underneath it giggling. They would restrict other kids from coming into the "wrapper" house. She sits on her brothers laps, on one occasion I caught them kissing but didn't understand why. We do go on camping trips christmas period and both of them just disappear from other kids, most times show up hours later laughing. Well everyone would always say "it's just the 2 of them their parents have" hence the bond.

As teenagers she always frowned at her bro getting close to other girls,likewise the dude. I remember how he beat a guy mercilessly that tried having something with his sister. She inturn went to warn a senior buying gifts for him then to stop it.

She failed jamb twice, he passed but waited for her so they could go to same university, same time. They lived together for 4years before he left while she spent her last year! That last year she had 3 failed relationships and was always travelling to lagos to see him during his service year. Still we all believed it's sibling closeness!

Now we all live in lagos, she's not dating anyone! He has a girlfriend. She visits him every weekend,she doesn't like his girlfriend,she hates her passionately. What made me speechleSs and decided to paste this was when I was going through her phone some days ago and saw a picture of her wearing only bra and resting on her brothers chest who was also topless. I asked her what was going on she said "no light now,i was hot" decided to take off my shirt what's the big deal in that? And i'm like so u decided to take a half nakeed selfie with your brother? She snatched the phone from me and started getting defensive.

I have heard of this kinda stories but i'm forced to believe that these 2 started as kids and it's seriously affecting them and yes it's my business cos they are my friends, this isn't just sibling likeness, something is definately going on and it's crazy to see them so comfortable and happy about it.

If u reading this, or u'v got a friend who visits nairaland often and must have been suspecting u as well to pass the info snap out of it. You can't marry your brother, he can't marry you,you 2 should get your brains examined before you destroy yourselves completely.

Nne, U scarce pass dolllar. Who hide you and where dem hide u?

Back to topic dem don alreadyvdestory thiasef.
Na pastor them need

Meanwhile Obontami baba Paulkillerman abeg hepp me see tory
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Bae,what you are doing dosnt make sense at all,, abi you too de crush on her bro? grin what u should be doing right now is talking to her about it not fooling around like this(Yes,na u we go see as we no knw the pple to de WOO dem) hmm, aitt bobo kitty wink
chai!!! flawles has finally join gang, yes u have join gang.
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by UrWorstNitemare: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
This is incest raised to power100

Op,talk to your friend, do it in a way that it won't get her angry

We all know its hard to separate siblings when they're just two.

But this one is crazy mehhhn

Well I thought I was just been too suspicious but i'm not the only friend accusing her of this. People have talked, left her for this same reason. Her brother is definately gonna move on cos the dude obviously is pretty wild, but she..... we have talked, advised and all but same old response, she doesn't care and doesn't wanna know.

1 Like

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Maxity02(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
very bad. neture and society abhors to incest

1 Like

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Which kind mumu talk be this now? Call police say wetin happen now? Wetin police wan do for the matter? Na kids dey talk "call police" egbon
bitchcrafts:
Na village u suppose dey live walahi. There, your amebo bizness will flourish better... Jokes aside, are u planning to call the police into this your big matter now or what?

1 Like

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin @ scarce pass dollar. I dey where I dey o. Na pastor them need, I dey vex for them.
Babzilla:

Nne, U scarce pass dolllar. Who hide you and where dem hide u?

Back to topic dem don alreadyvdestory thiasef.
Na pastor them need

Meanwhile Obontami baba Paulkillerman abeg hepp me see tory
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by iykekelvins(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:

Well I thought I was just been too suspicious but i'm not the only friend accusing her of this. People have talked, left her for this same reason. Her brother is definately gonna move on cos the dude obviously is pretty wild, but she..... we have talked, advised and all but same old response, she doesn't care and doesn't wanna know.
Nawa ooh, you've tried your best

Leave the rest for God
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Cbeatz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
abeg......incest na bad thing no excuse for it....but the world is gettin stranger eryday....shiit happens na their hell fire...no be erybody go reach heaven babe....best thing to do is to codedly confront her or him( whoever dey more approachable) ...i repeat "codedly" cuz galz no dey follow instruction complete
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
chai!!! flawles has finally join gang, yes u have join gang.
.lolz,pls come clear which gang you talking abouht lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by bitchcrafts: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:
Which kind mumu talk be this now? Call police say wetin happen now? Wetin police wan do for the matter? Na kids dey talk "call police" egbon
See how she attacked me like an hungry wolf on top a mildly sarcastic comment. What if I now gave u your measure in full?... I'm outta here sha, Wetin dey do us no be same...
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by alobright17(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:
undecided undecided undecided na who be this? We dey talk incest u dey talk crush! Abegi gerrarahia

She is FlawlesRebirth02,The lady that share her pussy around social media that's according to her own confession,maybe she's also sleeping with her own bros that's why she sees incest as nothing.
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by LuveU2(f): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
The best thing to do is just to avoid both. Drop your friendship with them.

1 Like

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Well, what can I say?
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:
madam please give me her number, let me fork sense into her...

C c babzilla... I salute u breh...

She needs my manky daik, to reset her brain to default mode...
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Einl(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bluezy13:
This attitude is way past taming.

They are adults so there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to convince them of their abomination.

Just let her know...rather remind her...of the implication as earlier advised.
It is to their detriment.

Bros...no vex...but what is the implication??
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
PaulKillerman:
madam please give me her number, let me fork sense into her...

C c babzilla... I salute u breh...

She needs my manky daik, to reset her brain to default mode...

Hahahahaha
Ure on point brah
Fùćk out that spirit of incest!
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Qualer: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jadekitana:

So you booked space to type this? Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

forget shame... i'm just wishing that your booobies were as perky as the ones in that profile picture...
i would have come for them a long time ago grin grin grin
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Qualer: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahahaha
Ure on point brah
Fùćk out that spirit of incest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older / Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / 16 Raw Truths Ladies Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.