Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? (36451 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by bedford101(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2016
PowerGen 8400mAh...takes longer to charge but when fully charged it is very effective.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by dastranger(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2016
If you re not on the train of Lumsing, Romoss or Anker. Then you will never have an idea of how much you ve missed

2 Likes

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by write2obi(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2016
donbenie:
VEEDA 30000Mah Power Bank,fully charged,can go a week of intense use without recharging..the best there is..
How long does this take to charge from 0% --100% ?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Mynd44:

Blue or lemon(green ) lights?

It is full when all the lights come one when you push the indicator button not while charging.

You have to remove the chargung chord before you push the button though

Oook... just pushed the button (I never knew existed) now and all the lights came on. Blue lights. Got it now. Many thanks.
@Topic. Yes I am satisfied with it. It charges our phones well and fast

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Benite: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2016
pls who knows about lumsing 10400 amh, i mean pls share your experience if you have used it. if its good and how good it is.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Ada9103(f): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2016
callmelanner:
New age power bank 6000mah!
Quite effective and serving me well

Me too cheesy
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by PMB007: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I have three power banks.
1. New Age 4400mah
2. New Age 15,600mah
3. "Samsung" 20,000mah.

The Samsung is the oldest and I will be retiring it (disposing it or givih it out due to it not working optimally any longer) this week when the new one I ordered for arrives.

They are both great a work well too. I doubt the samsung is really made by Samsung but thats the name on the pack.

I ordered for a 20,000mah powerbank which should arrive on Friday and I hope it will be as good as the ones I have right now

pls, comman give it to me.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Bratking(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2016
donbenie:
Yeah,it's actually made for laptops but also has USB Ports for charging Smartphones..

it takes pretty long to fully recharge tho, right?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by piperson(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]I use NEPA power bank. Don't know the mAh but power is steady in my area. Unlike during GEJ/PDP rule. Glory be to God! Thank God for Change![/size]
bros yu can lie sha
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Vock(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Bros it is not possible. Ur powerbank has 3.7 volt batteries in them. Look I don't want to go too geeky here, but The actual mAh capacity of a power bank is smaller because the 3.7 V nominal voltage of its battery has to be boosted to 5 V, and this results in about 10% losses. Also, power bank capacity is affected by many factors, including ambient temperature, charging current, the health of the bank and the phone's batteries, and the efficiency of your phone's charge regulating circuitry. At the end ur powerbank loses about 20-25% of its capacity.

U can learn more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2-p5EYrK8

https://www.nairaland.com/3194937/truth-powerbanks

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Heres-why-power-banks-arent-as-big-as-they-seem-to-be_id67153

His phone battery might not be so good again, have you considered that?

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by ev4real(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2016
initialize:
Pineng 10000mah and 20000mah Powerbank

Tireless workers
How much did you get them? I use pineng also. 20,000mah
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by experimentist: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2016
piperson:
bros yu can lie sha
[size=15pt]ah swear down[/size]
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by write2obi(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2016
ev4real:

He sells them
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by just2endowed: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
YOLO1:
With the erratic and epileptic electricity supply in Nigeria, I have come to realise that the easiest way Nigerians keep their mobile gadgets is through the use of power bank. It took me a lot of stress to research about about the best power banks available in Nigeria. After which I made an order for one.
Am using a Romoss Solo 6 plus power bank and am very much in love with it. It's a 16,000 mah power bank and it charges my blackberry Q5 with 2200 mAH battery up to 6 times.
The LCD display is also one feature I love so much. It makes me monitor the power I have left on the power bank.

Now av told you the power bank am using. Kindly share urz

That's the true story of Romoss powerbank. You can check out urs at my signature

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by buharisbae(f): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Sunkyphil:
Samsung powerbank
that's my power bank too! grin got mine 6500 how much is urs?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by eleojo23: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
sassiemyk:
I gave up on power banks the day mine (Romoss) exploded like a bomb unprovoked. I'm still thanking God for his saving grace
Seriously? Explosion?
Were you charging it when it happened?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by dlarge(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2016
How much did you get it? Seems I will be going for it after seeing people's recommendations.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Walexz02(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2016
donhils:

Who said you're mugus here? The thing is if u don't believe me, then believe what you want.
Don't mind them
There are many factors that determine how efficient your power bank will be. The most important being the USB cable.
I have one injoo 10000mah power bank here that can charge my 2200mah battery more than four times if i use original/follow come USB cable.
If i use other USB cable it only charge my phone 3 times or less.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Energizer XP4003 15WH... Have had it for about 3 years. It still works relatively well even at that age.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by sarutobie(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Funjosh:
that innjoo power bank is the best.
the best I have seen..
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by joey150(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Xiaomi 10400mah power bank.

Charges my 3000mh battery 2 and the half times from 0 to 100
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by sarutobie(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Walexz02:

Don't mind them
There are many factors that determine how efficient your power bank will be. The most important being the USB cable.
I have one injoo 10000mah power bank here that can charge my 2200mah battery more than four times if i use original/follow come USB cable.
If i use other USB cable it only charge my phone 3 times or less.
I looked for that injoo 10000 powerbank but I was told it has been phased out..I got the newer version..and yes I agree with you...if you're not using a good USB cable, you will be under using your powerbank...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by stayne01(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2016
havit 13000mah longlasting and very rugged.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by donbenie(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2016
write2obi:

How long does this take to charge from 0% --100% ?
Have never exhausted more than 2 LED Lights out of the 4 LEDS even after a weekend of extreme use and that takes about 12 hours to replenish..
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by donbenie(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Bratking:

it takes pretty long to fully recharge tho, right?
Yeah,a full recharge will take north of 24 Hours,have never had to do that though..it's inexhaustible..
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Tiger Generator.

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by timidapsin(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2016
playboy99:
Team ROMOSS 10000mah though our light is okay @almost 18hrs daily.i only use it when we have our off day i.e 3days on n a day off.and it would still be at 75% d nxt day.
how much did you get it?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by ev4real(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
write2obi:

He sells them
I see. Between Romoss and Pineng which is better?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2016
calabaman:
mayor source power bank.

1yr+

extremely RUGGED.

Team mayor mine 1yr+ too tried to buy for a friend but d guy said no more for lagosian unless I come osun state very funny.
D bank is d best....
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by initialize(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2016
ev4real:

The 20000mah Pineng Powerbank is 10k now.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by initialize(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2016
ev4real:

I see. Between Romoss and Pineng which is better?

Too much fake Romoss in the market. That's why I prefer Pineng

I sell original Pineng Powerbank

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase / Mtn Introduces 2GB For N1000 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.