Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? (36425 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Payshence(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I have three power banks.
1. New Age 4400mah
2. New Age 15,600mah
3. "Samsung" 20,000mah.

The Samsung is the oldest and I will be retiring it (disposing it or givih it out due to it not working optimally any longer) this week when the new one I ordered for arrives.

They are both great a work well too. I doubt the samsung is really made by Samsung but thats the name on the pack.

I ordered for a 20,000mah powerbank which should arrive on Friday and I hope it will be as good as the ones I have right now

Only you?...lol
Team New Age.
You are mauted joor oo
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Toluwani111: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Tweetums:
I bought xaomi power Bank 20000mah last week from AliExpress,using it for my xaomi redmi note 3 and tecno l5.. So far so good

please has your tecno l5 developed any fault or not ?
I wish to buy a new l5
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by HomoSapiien: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2016
tyconcepts:
Pineng 10000mah power bank....2yrs and still counting.

How much and where did you get it?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Toluwani111: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I have three power banks.
1. New Age 4400mah
2. New Age 15,600mah
3. "Samsung" 20,000mah.

The Samsung is the oldest and I will be retiring it (disposing it or givih it out due to it not working optimally any longer) this week when the new one I ordered for arrives.

They are both great a work well too. I doubt the samsung is really made by Samsung but thats the name on the pack.

I ordered for a 20,000mah powerbank which should arrive on Friday and I hope it will be as good as the ones I have right now
please can you give me the one you wana dispose ?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Mine is techno power bank with 50,000mah capacity, it has indicator like urs to regulate how its being use, i have nt charged it full, but i hope it will last.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Emeka71(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't use power-bank.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
donbenie:
VEEDA 30000Mah Power Bank,fully charged,can go a week of intense use without recharging..the best there is..
wow, beautiful.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by queenfav(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
See below:

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by TruthHurts1(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Namzy:
Lumsing 10400mah, then had to switch to romoss 20000 mah when I bought my cubot h1 with 5200mah battery...... Low battery a thing of the past

Thank God I finally found someone else using cubot h1. Please do you know where I can get replacement battery for the phone? I don search jumia tire but I never see am.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by HomoSapiien: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
mechanics:
Mine is techno power bank with 50,000mah capacity, it has indicator like urs to regulate how its being use, i have nt charged it full, but i hope it will last.

Bros, I'm using same thing.. The thing is not 50,000 mah as indicated.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2016
YOLO1:

Veeda is actually a laptop power bank. So I expect it to last longer when you use it to charge phone
so it means it charges laptop?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2016
donhils:
Romoss Solo 5 (10000mah) and charges my 3200mah battery 3 times and a lil more.
dat means if 50,000mah, it wil charge ur battery 15 times rite?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2016
donbenie:
It's currently going for between #25000 and #29000 @ Konga,it's worth every penny..
hmmm, i beta buy gen with dat money o, dats expensive.

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by ShoutHallelujah(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by fujirice: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2016
callmelanner:
New age power bank 6000mah!
Quite effective and serving me well
New age chargers
8000 mAh
Very cool power bank I must say.
I just misplaced mine last night cry cry
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by playboy99(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2016
timidapsin:
okay thanks, did you get it online?
computer village ikj
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2016
donhils:

Really? Do you want to come over let's watch it happen? I charge first time (phone from 10-15%) till 100%, all 4 bars on the powerbank still there, charge again from 15% to 100%, the 4th & 3rd bars disappear, then charge again from 10 - 15% to 100%, this time around the powerbank has only one bar that's blinking. Then this can still charge my phone up to 40 or 45%.
Believe if u like or don't but that's how it goes.
nice illustration.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Toluwani111: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
ShoutHallelujah:
My PowerBank regular got burnt... If u have one u wish to sell pls whatsapp me @07031075838
whats the name of the one that got burnt ?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Engrobiorah(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2016
With Infinix note 2 u dont need a powerbank
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Bros, I'm using same thing.. The thing is not 50,000 mah as indicated.
wow, i have been cheated o, hw many times do u charge urs?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2016
donbenie:
Yeah,it's actually made for laptops but also has USB Ports for charging Smartphones..

Since it is meant for laptops hope it has no effect on smartphones because of the power.i really wanna get this veeda just want to be sure. And how long have you being using it.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by ShoutHallelujah(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Toluwani111:

whats the name of the one that got burnt ?

The one that came with my Lordbex 30000mah powerbank
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
buharisbae:

that's my power bank too! grin got mine 6500 how much is urs?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Toluwani111: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
ShoutHallelujah:

The one that came with my Lordbex 30000mah powerbank
while charging it ?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by murmee: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]I use NEPA power bank. Don't know the mAh but power is steady in my area. Unlike during GEJ/PDP rule. Glory be to God! Thank God for Change![/size]
I really don't know what to think when some people say they have regular power supply in their areas and some places in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria hardly get light. Only God knows how these Discos distribute their electricity!
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by experimentist: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
murmee:
I really don't know what to think when some people say they have regular power supply in their areas and some places in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria hardly get light. Only God knows how these Discos distribute their electricity!
bros I swear to God there's power even as at right now.

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2016
omobone:
I use Anker 26800Mah power bank and I tell you, this thing is a beast. It is equipped with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 circuitry and charger. Thus, while other power banks of this magnitude charges fully in 2 days, this takes only about 8 hours to fully charge. It also supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 output providing fast charge to phones like the Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 and the Note5.

How Much Is it sold plz
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by HomoSapiien: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
mechanics:
wow, i have been cheated o, hw many times do u charge urs?

From 0% the power bank died down when the phone reached 65%, whereas the bank was full before i attached my phone. Im using tecno camon c8.

How much did you get yours?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
I use PocketJuice 4000mah, Phone battery lasts very long so its ok for me
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by papyskinsy: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2016
some pipz power bank be as heavy as a laptop.. grin
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by kachiz(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
I use an InnJoo 10,000mAh bank. This July will make it 1 year. its been serving me well.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by MASTERCC: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2016
I distributed LG &SAMSUNG POWERBANK.
PM ME FOR BUSINESS
WHATSAPP 08039432621. WITH DIFFERENT CAPACITY.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.