Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom (1597 Views)

What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? / When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attend Mid Week Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom by vickodedon(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who don experience this thing with me??

Re: When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
vickodedon:

Hahahahahah! grin this is crazy as hell grin
Re: When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom by gidimasters(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
vickodedon:
lol where you see this picture
Re: When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom by vickodedon(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
gidimasters:
lol where you see this picture
your own lost ni??
Re: When You Attend A Wedding Ceremony With Your Mom by meeky007(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
so AMECHI was waiting 4 his mum to bring D FOOD 4 him

(1) (Reply)

That Moment You Refuse To Pay For Runz (photo) / See Wat Happens Wen A Policeman Breaks Into An Apatment Filled Wit Armed Robbers / Tobbex Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.