Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry (3959 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera / Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by selena(f): 6:00am On Sep 14, 2009
I cant believe kanye west embarrassed Taylor swift at the VMA awards.This guy is going to ruin his reputation and also lose his fans.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by FowardEast(f): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2009
Publicity?
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by vanitty: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2009
[flash=425,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/2yOOPHe3QHU[/flash]

Kanye west is a dolt. Very silly man.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Skywalker5(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2009
this guy will soon realize that talent combined with stupidity wont take him far. dumb ass
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2009
Any publicity is GOOD publicity for an artiste.Go figure!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by africhika(f): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
oh my gosh!!! what?!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by MissyB1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
Like, what tha . . . ? undecided
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
staged.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by minute(f): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
Kanye needs to grow the hell up. undecided undecided undecided

The world is filled with many smart,talented,brilliant people.

He is welcome to have an opinion who he thinks is the best, but that

does not mean they are the only option.Just becos Taylor won does not

mean Beyonce is not brilliant.She is! Just because Beyonce is talented does not

mean Taylor doesnt deserve to win.Beyonce fortunately showed the class Kanye should have.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Ak4all(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
Kanye west my foot, i hated the guy right 4rm the very 1st time i saw him,he is so proud that he even have the guts to confront 50cents and now it is Taylor. I bet with u that he is going to fall and lost his pride.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Fuup(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Complete Dickhead!!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by tRoOE(f): 3:29am On Sep 15, 2009
I haven't gotten the chance to see it,my sista gave me the gist thru text this afternoon
But am not surprised at his action, Kanye has always been a dickhead
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 15, 2009
Hi action pissed me off.
And she sef stood there like a tree, should have told him off.

I think the main reason Beyonce called Swift back to the stage is for some points from the viewers cool
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by ritaNL: 3:48am On Sep 15, 2009
^ At that moment I dont think Beyonce should have told him off
It will be a complete madness for both of them and some might even bounce back on eyonce.
She did the rite thing at last undecided
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by TheSeeker(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2009
Ak4all:

Kanye west my foot, i hated the guy right 4rm the very 1st time i saw him,he is so proud that he even have the guts to confront 50cents and now it is Taylor. I bet with u that he is going to fall and lost his pride.
Yeah confronting 50 Cent as if he can match up with him. The guy's been a fool for a long time and until someone smacks his head he won't get it. Does he rap anyway? I see him as a singer. The Game messed up real good by saying the best rappers are Lil' Wayne and Kanye; Wayne I can accept but Kanye? Hell no!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by TheSeeker(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2009
Sky-walker:

this guy will soon realize that talent combined with stupidity wont take him far. dumb ass
Yes, he's got talent - talent to sing jackshit!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2009
Kanye West is a crazy guy grin grin what a shame, I could feel
his shame man when he utter those words
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by GEW: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2009
yeye fowl
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
Spoke the truth though grin Beyonce's video should have won over that boring assed video from Taylor Swift lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Spoke the truth though grin Beyonce's video should have won over that boring assed video from Taylor Swift lipsrsealed

But who sent him?? why was he the mouthpiece??very rude!!
when they say too much 'igbo' is bad, people would ask why!! at least we can all see it now!! KANYE WEST
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by mamagee6(f): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
How about Joe Wislon to Obama, huh? why is everyone talking about kanye alone? angry angry angry
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Fuup(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yeah confronting 50 Cent as if he can match up with him. The guy's been a fool for a long time and until someone smacks his head he won't get it. Does he rap anyway? I see him as a singer. The Game messed up real good by saying the best rappers are Lil' Wayne and Kanye; Wayne I can accept but Kanye? Hell no!

What The Game thinks is irrelevant,The Game is average,Kanye is Just there,Lil wayne is a bit above Average,so the best bit is gibberish by The Game,thats all he spits anyway!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by saraj(f): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
Kanye West is simply a prick. She is only 19 and new to the music industry, so the deluded slowpoke thought he had the right to belittle her in front of the whole world. And basically saying she should hand the award over to Beyonce.
Had Pink won the award instead, I would have liked to see him pull that stunt on her (or would he have dared to cosidering how scary she seems?).
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Fuup(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
The video below was the first time he pulled that stunt and i lost all respect for the dude since that night in Copenhagen,He's a talented producer but a total prick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jLwDHF4uQ
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by bawomolo(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2009

white folks are madddddd
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by saraj(f): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2009
@bawomolo

Imagine if it was reversed
e.g a black female artist won the award and some white prick artist  grabbed the mic off her hand while she was doing her acceptance speech, and telling everyone that the other female (who was white) in her category should have won.

Now imagine the outcry that would cause, probably much worse than the examples you have posted!!
Even though I am half black, I think that most black people think they have the right to be racist.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2009
sara j:

@bawomolo

e.g a black female artist won the award and some white prick artist  grabbed the mic off her hand while she was doing her acceptance speech, and telling everyone that the other female (who was white) in her category should have won.

Now imagine the outcry that would cause, probably much worse than the examples you have posted!!
Even though I am half black, I think that most black people think they have the right to be racist.

lol trust me there'd be NO outcry and even if there were, white folks would be telling us to just get on with it.  grin

Didnt Eminem diss Mariah Carey too . . . who cared?

this anti-Kanye rants have gone on too long, we shld all get jobs to do.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by TOPE20001(f): 12:21am On Sep 16, 2009
sara j:

@bawomolo

Arghhhhhhhhhhh pls dnt let us turn this into some race shyte abeg undecided
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by saraj(f): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2009
davidylan:

lol trust me there'd be NO outcry and even if there were, white folks would be telling us to just get on with it. grin

Didnt Eminem diss Mariah Carey too . . . who cared?

this anti-Kanye rants have gone on too long, we shld all get jobs to do.

Eminem dissed just about everyone on the planet, so I don't know what point you're trying to make there.

And there would be Outcry. You know well as everyone else that its ok to be racist towards whites.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by chic2pimp(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Arghhhhhhhhhhh pls dnt let us turn this into some race shyte abeg undecided
Thank u jare. I tire for NL peeps. I was waiting for the race thingy to come into the equation.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by TOPE20001(f): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

Thank u jare. I tire for NL peeps. I was waiting for the race thingy to come into the equation.

cant balme sara tho, shes white cheesy
she gotta support her pips
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by chic2pimp(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

cant balme sara tho, shes white cheesy
she gotta support her pips
Nah. She is mixed race wink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LMAO: Drake Wears A Shirt With A Photo Of Jaden Smith's Reaction To Miley Cyrus / 55 Years Old Madonna Steps Out With her 26 Years Old Sugar Boy / Kunle Afolayan seen Smoking Shisha On Family Vacation In Dubai [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.