Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Hilarious! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious! (1169 Views)

Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. / Nigerians Will Neither Be In Heaven Or Hell After Death (hilarious Joke) / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! by anitapreeti(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hey guys, I found this hilarious comment on Fb and felt I should share it with my NL fam.

Here is the gist, a question was posted and different people decided to exhibit their prowess. There were thousands of comments but one particular comment caught my attention that I even checked out the replies.

The guy answered the question and went ahead to say something degrading, about IPOB youths not being smart enough to answer the question, in murdered tenses. (bad English)

Moving on, this brother vexed and decided to cut uncle 'Smartis' his own piece of the cake,
he replied, TO TYPE IN CORRECT ENGLISH NA STILL WAEC FOR,
BLIND ABOKII!!
MOON FINDING KILLER!!!
TRIPPLE HOLIDAY IDIOT!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! by Boring: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Joke of the century undecided
Re: Hilarious! by dachaste(f): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
juhan:

Alooooooo. replied ur mail buh it bounced back. wen is the d-day. have been looking out buh Notin I can c. mention me on the thread wen it's time. Dats if it's not too late
Re: Hilarious! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
dachaste:

Alooooooo. replied ur mail buh it bounced back. wen is the d-day. have been looking out buh Notin I can c. mention me on the thread wen it's time. Dats if it's not too late
I'll mention you when voting starts. Thank you so much.

Cc: vizkiz
Re: Hilarious! by Mediapace: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Are you voting vizkiz?
juhan:
I'll mention you when voting starts. Thank you so much.

Cc: vizkiz
Re: Hilarious! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you voting vizkiz?
yes. Goodevening sir.
Re: Hilarious! by Mediapace: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Not bad Vizkiz is also a nice and passionate dude wink
juhan:
yes. Goodevening sir.
Re: Hilarious! by anitapreeti(f): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2016
juhan:
I understand

(1) (Reply)

2weeks After Coming Back To Boarding School / I Bet 99% Of You Did Not Know Half Of These Things? / Please Help: Popular Naija Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.