Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae (41755 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by buzzybrain88(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
believe it or not Nigeria is much more better to hustle Dan Dubai,i returned back after 3 months working in a construction company.dat is not a job,its slavery.african and Asian rights are not respected at all.my master (mudin)wanted to kill me with work,i work 7 to 7.they don't lift a finger to do anything,depending on us like slaves.an Arab man killed a Nigerian delta girl in Doha Qatar,till tomorrow d case was melted down.there is a court to report abuse cases,but little is done abt it.MR JULIUS IDAHOSA is an agent in egbeda that collected 500k from me to do d company visa.am coming for him cos he is still holding my passport.DIO GRACIA STO E EUROPA.n nonsense agents.theives

11 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
His pride got him into dt mess. The employer doesn't owe him anything. So many more immigrants want the job.

He was impatient & felt entitled. The agent already told him to manage like everyone else cos dt was d only type of visa he could get. His problem was wt the agent who over promised, not the employer.

He spilled d milk already. Consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by HugoEagles15(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
He should just pray to Almighty God' for only he can save him now period.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by elicrown: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
all u need is prayer if coming back to nigeria is the plan of God for him let it be...best of luck.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Ask4Info: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
NO BE BY FORCE TO GO DUBAI, ABI NA WETIN CAUSE THE FIGHT ??
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by dabongys: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
All those threats issued to him by the company's agents are only aimed at one thing which is "covering all the impersonation, arm-twisting agreements and rip-off". Tell your friend not to back out. He should pursue the matter and not be too desperate and settle for what he didn't agree to when he parted with his 500k. He should go if invited by the company and tell them exactly what happened. If room is given for any negotiations, he should state clearly his expectations and negotiate with full confidence. If he is deported and gets back here, he should use every resource at his disposal to give the Nigerian agent (who took his money) sleepless nights and get his money back if possible. 65k a month is nothing to stay and suffer in a foreign land for.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by nintal(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
E no wan come back ke, na em house? No by foce oh...
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by samsam2019: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
So he has 500k and he has no sense to invest it in business here?

He spent it all on Dubai

Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by jericco1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't know if I have comprehension issue, first off, why was the ultimatum given to him in the first place, secondly what agreements did he have with his agent prior to his leaving Nigeria Thirdly, were those documents necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by rawpadgin(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
patience is a virtue

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by iPopAlomo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Chai... some nairalanders no get joy... I understand the OP's plight but some response from different monikers have been downright hilarious...

singing... Osinachi remix... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by redcliff: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Next time u sit bak in lagos! grin

it beats me how someone can have 500k and use it to seek greener pastures in Dubai!. Dubai that anybody can go at any time! I am super angry that people (especially black africans) think that they can go to Dubai and hustle like europe or america. its not the same. all the news them dey hear of enslaving people no enter him ear before.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Ibnltd33: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
It is better for him to discuss with his agent because they are trying to get off on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by heskeyw(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
500k for just visa 'Nna a, ihe nke a dikwanu veli celious'. Wt 500k, u can start up sometn in naija nahhh. Na wa ooo.
You don't have to reside in UK b4 u can be OK. Success comes from ABOVE nt from ABROAD.
#osinachi

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
I support his deportation. cool
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
olimXX:
desist from this 419 act of urs.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigerians and mumu be like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by redcliff: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
I support his deportation.
He's reaping the fruit of his foolishness.
I hate these people called Agents and also the people who use them, only foolish people uses Agents, That thing wey the agent go do, you can do it by yourself.

Why would i pay 500k for Dubai visa ?? I can't give someone 5k for shitty Dubai visa.

Let this be a lesson to you, next time read, read again, re-read again, because the terms and condition and the duration of the job was written on the papers.

My guy gave an agent 500 thousand naira for ordinary Dubai visa, how much did it cost me to get an American visa ?? Just 160k, The guy foolishly went to Dubai with a one month visa, he's now in Lagos begging for money

I wont even go to Dubai even if it was expense paid.. Lmao!!!
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehiector:
Leave the eeddiot ! grin
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
redcliff:

I wont even go to Dubai even if it was expense paid.. Lmao!!!

Even for an expense paid holiday? Really? Dubai is a very popular tourist destination dt rich people all over Europe & d rest of d world enjoy going to. I just wonder what ur reasons are.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
missKiffy:
I don't have any advice to give embarassed

SCARCITY OF ADVICE abi ? grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
singing.... no be by force to go Dubai!
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by moshino(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
When you tell the truth, you'll get a helpful answer. Is it YOU or YOUR FRIEND, that is having this problem? Do NOT insult people's intelligence!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by onatisi(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tell him to apply for usa visa

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by ogbukara: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
He should stay in UAE and manage the job he is even lucky to have gotten some work to do in Dubai he should just stay and work it is better than going back to Nigeria I have seminar experience when I went to Qatar it was really hard and difficult then but now I am happy I am doing a good job

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by fireforfire: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:

Bad belle shut up

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by SmartMugu: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
CHAI! SEE UNA LIVESGUY NA SONG U DY SING?
Na fullstop you buy torchlight dey find on top NL? Guy I bow for u o. People dey find money, u dey find comma. Haba.
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by sheunsheun(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
moshino:
When you tell the truth, you'll get a helpful answer. Is it YOU or YOUR FRIEND, that is having this problem? Do NOT insult people's intelligence!
Don't mind the guy, about 2 months ago it was his brother going to Dubai, now its his friend about to be deported!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3079733/please-him-he-travelling-uae

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Abodunrin07(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ileya tide
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by owagbeba: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vanpascore:
Dear Nairalanders, pls your urgent advice is needed as we have 48 hrs ultimatum. A friend of mine travelled to Dubai two months ago with the aim that d place will be a better place for him bt on getting there, the opposite was met. He went there through an agent in Nigeria here who has a partner in d UAE. He applied for working visa which he was given two years by a company there. The problem started when he got the visa and occupation written on it is "Ordinary Labourer" as he applied for welding work, but the agent told him that, that is UAE style since he is going there as a technician. On getting there, he was welcomed by the company and he started work the third day as a labourer, real one. With this, he was given some documents which have been signed on his behalf, he was surprised as the documents contains employee -employer agreement. He called the agents both the one in Nigeria and UAE immediately what he saw, but the agents said he should be enduring.

To cut the story short, the work is a typical slavery work, though he is collecting about 65K/month as wage, when converted to naira. Now the problem is that other documents he needed to sign, he refused because of those conditions and since then, the agents have been begging him to sign. Also, there was a need for him to do medicals, he also refused and fortunately for him, he met one of the directors in the company and explain things to him bt the man answered him to write cancellation letter so that he can be sent back to Nigeria. But he did not want to waste almost 500k he paid this agent.

Now a Nigerian he met there directed him to go to the labour complaint office in Dubai, which he did and he got this reply from d labour office today "A complaint application number (MB165125948AE ) has been made on company number (488063 ) from employee (CHARLES UGO ) having work permit number ( 65600814), we hope that both of you would mutually discuss on this complaints during next 48 working hours before it gets registered on the company." Now the problem, this message has been forwarded to the company, the company has forwarded it to the agent in Dubai and the agent now called him and said he has made a great mistake by reporting that he may be deported and banned for one year from entering UAE.

Pls Nairalanders, 48hrs has started about 4hrs ago, the company may call on him in d next 4/5 hrs, what should he do? Is it true that he may be deported based on this?? Pls your sincere advice is needed. c

Guy. You are still on a visa. You don't have labor card yet, no residence permit.

The process requires you on arrival to sign a labor contract, apply/undergo for medical test, apply for emirates iD.
For now he's still on a visa. The company can cancel his visa and he will be required to leave the country.

If he doesn't want to do the work, then let him inform the company to cancel the visa. Forget about all those glorifying jobs you were promised. It's pure slave labor at 1000aed monthly with crammed hostel accommodation.

At labor office you can never win!

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by mengho(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op, only God can help your friend in this situation.
Soo, forward ur case file to him, am sure u still got a few hours left, let's hope ur case file reaches heaven b4 then. Goodluck smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / US Nuclear Submarine Breaks Through Thick Ice In Order To Surface / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.