Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is (2644 Views)

This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is d current state of the popular nnamdi azikiwe way kaduna. The only road that links Kaduna to every other state in nigeria.

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by richidinho(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hellrufai na only mouth im get
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
More

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
richidinho:
Hellrufai na only mouth im get
paradiserinho this is a federal road so until d fg include this road in her budget there is notin he can do.enta kaduna main city and see upgrades of roads and even constructing new ones
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
project8:
paradiserinho this is a federal road so until d fg include this road in her budget there is notin he can do.enta kaduna main city and see upgrades of roads and even constructing new ones
blatant lie, tell me one new Road in Kaduna or even renovated road. Elrufai is a scammer
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by richidinho(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
project8:

A working Governor will not even care to ask if the road is a federal road, ask wike, Obiano and Amosun

besides i tot he is the VP
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
More

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
More

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by MXrep: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
why cnt FG hand over all roads to state??
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
idris4r83:
blatant lie, tell me one new Road in Kaduna or even renovated road. Elrufai is a scammer
u sound pained. ok when last did u goto kabala doki, costain,shooting range,ungwar rimi.malali axis.each of this area i mentioned can verified ..they are building new drainages,then new roads on each street of kabala,range,costain,bala mila that is if u kno kd well...also not to talk abt d street light newly installed trout malali uptil sultan road,isa kaita road,upto new kaduna city.stop this campaign of calumny it doesnt pay .
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by alade112(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
I thought they said all roads is the North are in good/perfect state? What D hell is dz
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
richidinho:

A working Governor will not even care to ask if the road is a federal road, ask wike, Obiano and Amosun

besides i tot he is the VP
forgt that talk joor.whr is d money to contruct a federal road ? i doubt if any state governor wil overstep his boundary to construct a federal road.they can both agree on terms of payment and then pay later that is if d said money is budgeted for.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
project8:
u sound pained. ok when last did u goto kabala doki, costain,shooting range,ungwar rimi.malali axis.each of this area i mentioned can verified ..they are building new drainages,then new roads on each street of kabala,range,costain,bala mila that is if u kno kd well...also not to talk abt d street light newly installed trout malali uptil sultan road,isa kaita road,upto new kaduna city.stop this campaign of calumny it doesnt pay .
lolz, there's absolutely nothing going on in those places u mentioned. the only thing elrufai installed are street lights and nothing more.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
More

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
project8:
Why won't I b pained? Kaduna is my state n I voted elrufai so that he can fix Kaduna n move us from the status quo
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by asala1: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
idris4r83:
This is d current state of the popular nnamdi azikiwe way kaduna. The only road that links Kaduna to every other state in nigeria.

Sorry bros o, be specific, which road is this? The road to Zaria, Kano I know, the road to Abuja down to the south, I also know. None of these roads is in your picture. So which road are you talking about?
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
asala1:

Sorry bros o, be specific, which road is this? The road to Zaria, Kano I know, the road to Abuja down to the south, I also know. None of these roads is in your picture. So which road are you talking about?
nnamdi azikiwe way, the road from kawo to Abuja Junction
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
idris4r83:
lolz, there's absolutely nothing going on in those places u mentioned. the only thing elrufai installed are street lights and nothing more.
if u deny noting is goin on in all d locations i mentioned then sorry u need help cos i dnt tink u rili kno kd dat much or probably out of hatred ur delibrately bein mischevious.pls get ur facts straight bfr u bring ur frustration online.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by nduchucks: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
@Op that's not truthful

Kaduna to Kano Dual Carriageway
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
project8:
if u deny noting is goin on in all d locations i mentioned then sorry u need help cos i dnt tink u rili kno kd dat much or probably out of hatred ur delibrately bein mischevious.pls get ur facts straight bfr u bring ur frustration online.
pictures speaks a thousand words. Can u upload pictures let the world see? I uploaded pictures 2 claim my point. Pls prove what u r saying with pictures.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by ogmask: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
nduchucks:
@Op that's not truthful

What you post up there is not a dual carriage way
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
nduchucks:
@Op that's not truthful

hahahhahahahahha, that road is Abuja road just before sabon gayan. It is renovated by ferma in d past administration sir. It is never d road 2 kano, stop uploading rubbish
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by ogmask: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
I thought the wailers said GEJ used his 5 yrs as president to tar all the major roads in the north. Pls someone should remind me again where kaduna is.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
idris4r83:
pictures speaks a thousand words. Can u upload pictures let the world see? I uploaded pictures 2 claim my point. Pls prove what u r saying with pictures.
to show ur open bias..u chose to snap d road wen it rained.everybdy knows most nigerian roads are flooded wen ever its rainin.
to ur request...i take ur challenge i wil mention u wen am openin a new topic on the works goin on in diff part of kd wit signboards to show each of d areas i goto.right now am working outside kd bt i wil go round to gt enof pix to clear ur absurdity.hopefully month end.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
from lugard hall roundabout upto kawo overhead bridge hope u noticed d expansion goin on there with drainages bein built simulteanously to make d road last longer unlike wat use to b d case
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by idris4r83(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
project8:
to show ur open bias..u chose to snap d road wen it rained.everybdy knows most nigerian roads are flooded wen ever its rainin.
to ur request...i take ur challenge i wil mention u wen am openin a new topic on the works goin on in diff part of kd wit signboards to show each of d areas i goto.right now am working outside kd bt i wil go round to gt enof pix to clear ur absurdity.hopefully month end.
lolz, so criticizing an underperforming governor to do what he is voted for is now termed absurdity. U r d first person I've met that is praising elrufai in Kaduna. With people like u I wonder how nigeria will b fixed.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by Nitefury: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Op is just deliberately being mischievous. Agreed the road deserves to be fixed, but this road is just within Kaduna metropolis and does not connect Kaduna to other states, rather it links with roads that do. It won't be out of place to refer to it as a by pass. And all major roads linking Kaduna to neighboring states are in pretty good conditions. I'm referring to:
1. Kaduna-Abuja dual carriage way
2. Kaduna-Zaria-Kano dual carriage way
3. Zaria-Katsina expressway and finaly
4. Kaduna-Kachia-Keffi (Nassarawa) express way (Plenty potholes at a point)
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by project8(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2016
idris4r83:
lolz, so criticizing an underperforming governor to do what he is voted for is now termed absurdity. U r d first person I've met that is praising elrufai in Kaduna. With people like u I wonder how nigeria will b fixed.
u jus exposed urself.ur a pdp member who is use to getting money from govt instead allowing them to work.
u kno nothing i repeat nothing abt kaduna state.
if u kno then are u aware of d 24,000 sweepers employed to keep kaduna state clean?
wat abt d 2000 teachers employed at d 1st qtr of this yr?
wat abt the jus concluded Kastela whic has a work force of abt 15,000 jus frm d first phase? they are goin to control traffic jus like karota in kano state,they ave environmental officers etc. bros only political jobbers like u complain because its not business as usual.mayb d general economy situation of d country whi kaduna is not an exception.bt to claim elrufai does notin is a blatant lie.atlist even its only d figures he employed trout his tenure i bet hes more than 16yrs wasted by pdp in kaduna.how many youths today got job frm all this opportunities? how many family wont ave to suffer like bfr?.infact d few sweepers employed durin pdp were paid 8000 whic to me is drudgery.i.e doin hard unpleasant work for little pay.bt guess wat elrufai now pay them 24k. u can confirm too.malam u dnt even kno how to play opposition
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by nduchucks: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2016
idris4r83:
hahahhahahahahha, that road is Abuja road just before sabon gayan. It is renovated by ferma in d past administration sir. It is never d road 2 kano, stop uploading rubbish

Criticize El-Rufai if you must, but there is no need to tell lies. There is enough material out there for you to offer constructive criticism. s

Your statement: "The only road that links Kaduna to every other state in nigeria." is a bold face lie.

1 Like

Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by Tenkobos(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2016
nduchucks:

Criticize El-Rufai if you must, but there is no need to tell lies. There is enough material out there for you to offer constructive criticism. s

Your statement: "The only road that links Kaduna to every other state in nigeria." is a bold face lie.
Good morning sir.
This is Kondomatic, please check your email.
Thanks.
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by nduchucks: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tenkobos:
Good morning sir.
This is Kondomatic, please check your email.
Thanks.

Checked
Re: See How Dilapidated The Only Major Road That Links Kaduna And Other States Is by Tenkobos(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
nduchucks:

Checked
Replied, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo / Patrick Obahiagbon Tweets About Trump, Check Out The Response He Got / Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.