Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There (1887 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There by hopefulLandlord: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
ValentineMary:

simple sarcasm u no understand. No wonder u still believe in that Jesus crap.

Its hilarious reading his rant grin
Re: Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There by efismikoko(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
TrajansKong:

I am worthy.

I shall ascend, laughing at the misery of the damned as I rise!

Lol
U mean you can go 1hr without commiting sin by thinking because your jesus said by thinking of it is a sin

Hmmmm unless you don't work or school even adeboye cannot bro
Re: Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There by alexleo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
ValentineMary:

simple sarcasm u no understand. No wonder u still believe in that Jesus crap.

O yea exactly what i knew he would say and thats what i needed from him to show him that he has no point.
You call it sacarsm now but you people also use it to argue with unsuspecting christians even when you know you are lying and have no point. You atheists are just confused.

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There by alexleo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Its hilarious reading his rant grin

Kindly provide what i requested from you. Stop dodging.
Show me where zeus said he will born people who dont worship him in hades.
you people always present it as part of your points when arguing with Christians so show me where it is written or take the shame of using lies against other religions to defend your atheistic stand.
Re: Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There by hopefulLandlord: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
alexleo:

Kindly provide what i requested from you. Stop dodging.
Show me where zeus said he will born people who dont worship him in hades.
you people always present it as part of your points when arguing with Christians so show me where it is written or take the shame of using lies against other religions to defend your atheistic stand.

Keep ranting grin

Zeus appeared to me and told me that, I'll soon write a book on it just like Otem

I just want you to leave your fake god and accept him

You can no longer claim ignorance of the one true God Zeus
Re: Shoutout To All The ATHEIST Out There by otemanuduno: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
NZAGHA:

sometimes i wonder, if nairaland was created by an atheist... The way atheist are moving about abusing God... And i guess Seun is a christain... Well, God knows best...
God Almighty is not the one the atheists are abusing, but yahweh(satan) is the one they are abusing, because he is the one who promised heaven on earth but rather gave hell on earth.

God ALMIGHTY didn't promise humanity anything and it is only in the afterlife that we can know more of him. He didn't create hell fire, Satan(yahweh) did for his followers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We have been brainwashed for 1400 years:Arab man reacts on Live TV(Video) / Rccg Sunday School 20th August, 2017 / How To Avoid Lateness To Church Tomorrow Being Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.