Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. (39637 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / So Sad: Polio Is Back In Nigeria But Not On Children But On Women / Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by donmayorgroup(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
A Facebook user posted this on Facebook. Its hilarious and i couldn't help not bringing it to you.He talks about paralysis of the legs and/or arms with its other effects amongst ladies. See what he wrote:

Newly discovered disease among the ladies,ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME. It affects their limbs leading to secondary paralysis of their arms and/or legs with more effects on the knee and elbow joints. In extreme cases,the ankle joints could be twisted. "Studies" show that the patients may at least once in their lifetime have bulging eyeballs,others may have sunken eyes with mongoloid face and rolled out tongue as well as widened or partially closed lips. The cause of the disease is still being investigated but it is known that it has no relation with either lack of vitamin-K or polio virus infection. Patients are advised to visit the nearest photo studio for possible scanning,editing, brushing and remodelling as there is no complete cure for now.....

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/acquired-polio-syndrome-newly.html?m=1

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016

It's not a disease thats how some ladies stand when guys toast them.

Mzpecs, why is your eyes red?? You dey smoke ganja? sad embarassed undecided

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MzPecs(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin

Imagine your beautiful girlfriend has this kinda sickness,
na so so laugh you go dey laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, some ladies actually pose like this for pictures.. undecided undecided

Kai! This thing funny! grin grin grin grin

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by dosht(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin subuhanallah

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by boladapo(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm. All na style.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by LaRochelle(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
The disease is really serious oo, and it mostly occurs in female aged 11 - 25. The other day, my sister (14) asked me to snap her with my phone. I refused initially because I was seriously busy with something. When I agreed, that's how she went to wear bum shorts.

When it was time to pose, she first did her perfectly normal legs to be like K-leg (no offence to those with it). She then did another pose where your derriere goes back, and your feet is made to look like an isosceles triangle, whose sides are not joined properly. Then, came the mouth pose as if she wanted to spit out saliva.

I couldn't even preach the "gospel" to her; it's what she sees that she copies embarassed.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by LordIsaac(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Tic4tac(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol... Wtf
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by veekid(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ladies being suffering from diseases since 1754BC

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by masterpiece901: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
So ladies be mindful of how you stand in order not to be suspected.... Lol
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by mimicious(f): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
funny
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by matinos28(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
I concur

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Proffdada: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
No cure yet grin

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by uscofield: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by budusky05(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
That's good.

.dats cool
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by ademiD(f): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
everyone want to pose...
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by eedrees(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
boladapo:
Hmm. All na style.
Are you infected?

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MAGNETIC(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ogadinma
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=15pt] this is wicked grin grin you all should just stop this shii grin grin... [/size]

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Rapmoney(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Anytime I see a babe with this posture, fear go dey catch me to go close to her! During love-making, those legs can tie your neck tighter than the grip of an Anoconda!!! angry

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Jwonder(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
donmayorgroup:
A Facebook user posted this on Facebook. Its hilarious and i couldn't help not bringing it to you.He talks about paralysis of the legs and/or arms with its other effects amongst ladies. See what he wrote:

Newly discovered disease among the ladies,ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME. It affects their limbs leading to secondary paralysis of their arms and/or legs with more effects on the knee and elbow joints. In extreme cases,the ankle joints could be twisted. "Studies" show that the patients may at least once in their lifetime have bulging eyeballs,others may have sunken eyes with mongoloid face and rolled out tongue as well as widened or partially closed lips. The cause of the disease is still being investigated but it is known that it has no relation with either lack of vitamin-K or polio virus infection. Patients are advised to visit the nearest photo studio for possible scanning,editing, brushing and remodelling as there is no complete cure for now.....

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/acquired-polio-syndrome-newly.html?m=1

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Austin4lif: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
OP you have added another worries to our ladies o. Many will start standing on the mirror 24/7. In case u need ur legs to be corrected, pls text me.

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Kherry: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by francezB(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
At last am hitting dis page

See sexy legs nd person below me must be high on.............
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Coldfeets: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
O boy, the thing just taya me!!!

[size=14pt]One thing I really really hate about women is that they are mindless copycats!!!![/size]
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Stevostical(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tor
ft
Modified....
Since am now among the chosen ones on FP it's time to read the post and comment.
This is a really serious sickness affecting ALL ladies and to think it's no respecter of AGE, the Minister of Health should make sure research for the cure is included in the next budget!
My opinion though **winks**
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by prince4pro(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by HARDDON: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
From pouting to this ! Don't know where all these craze spring from.

N to think they don't like it wen another lady is wearing same dress/shoe as them, is most intruiging

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by shegzi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by princeakins(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy kwantinu
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Kenneth205(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016

Extra Time In The Dream / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / How To Steal Meat From Pot