Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. (39638 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / So Sad: Polio Is Back In Nigeria But Not On Children But On Women / Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Acquired indeed.... You should also mention acquired newcasltle disease that makes them turn their necks and twist their lips.. GIRLS GOT PROBs
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MAGNETIC(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na God go save Nigerians
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by olaitoro(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
I blame Buhari.
there is hunger and exponential increase in unemployment in Nigeria.
the evidence is glaring as shown by the pics.
thank God I am comfortable
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Oblak(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
It pains me when guys kill themselves just to get a lady. If only some guys can understand. If only they know that there are better things to life than seeking women all over
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by danielous(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yes i noticed!, i know it's not ordinary. Told a friend of mine to go for checkup.

Hope Bubu do something about it before it goes viral

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by ameezy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy meanwhile niggas

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by allanphash7(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2016

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Ini9(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nigerians!

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by olaitoro(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
I blame Buhari.
there is hunger and exponential increase in unemployment in Nigeria.
the evidence is glaring as shown by the pics.
thank God I am comfortable

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Iseoluwani: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016

It's not their fault they are

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by isbish(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin cheesy Walhamdulillah.

dosht:
grin subuhanallah
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by meltiplexer: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
IS THIS NEWS,nonsense. Naijabet man say so
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MzPecs(f): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
iyke926:

It's not a disease thats how some ladies stand when guys toast them.

Mzp.ecs, why is your eyes red?? You dey smoke ganja? sad embarassed undecided
Lol cheesy cheesy

No, my eyes are always like that..
The day I see my eyes clear and white then I know something is wrong.. cool cool
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
mimicious:
funny
You are already a carrier of the disease following ur DP.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Abodunrin07(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
True talk, Lol
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy cheesy

No, my eyes are always like that..
The day I see my eyes clear and white then I know something is wrong.. cool cool

grin grin It's not normal when it's red jooor.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm dead!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
LaRochelle:
The disease is really serious oo, and it mostly occurs in female aged 11 - 25. The other day, my sister (14) asked me to snap her with my phone. I refused initially because I was seriously busy with something. When I agreed, that's how she went to wear bum shorts.

When it was time to pose, she first did her perfectly normal legs to be like K-leg (no offence to those with it). She then did another pose where your derriere goes back, and your feet is made to look like an isosceles triangle, whose sides are not joined properly. Then, came the mouth pose as if she wanted to spit out saliva.

I couldn't even preach the "gospel" to her; it's what she sees that she copies embarassed.

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Praizekeyz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
I just taya! One day psrn leg no go fit straight back after she twist am.

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by dosht(f): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
isbish:
grin cheesy Walhamdulillah.

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by valiantheartprod(f): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why always ladies first, before gentlemen now men are exempted undecided
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Itzurboi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why their leg no go bend abii nah pose when you don dey go collect since age 12.... what do you expect.... does affected will be like this guy must be banned for exposing us... lol
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Arabs999: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin

Imagine your beautiful girlfriend has this kinda sickness,
na so so laugh you go dey laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, some ladies actually pose like this for pictures.. undecided undecided

Kai! This thing funny! grin grin grin grin

...Obabe, u dey laugh in Fulani language..
...I hail u ooohh
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by oga15(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
so oops what is your advice of posting this thread.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Mjshexy(f): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
In as much as some of us like ladies with little curvy legs, pls if u don't have it u can't have it, so stop forming it..shikena angry

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MzPecs(f): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
iyke926:

grin grin It's not normal when it's red jooor.
You want me to talk what ah dunno abi? grin grin

Iyke biko hapu mu aka cheesy

Oya tell me what it means for someone's eyes to be red! tongue tongue
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by donswaga: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
No cure yet that is true.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Checked86: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Anytime I see a babe with this posture, fear go dey catch me to go close to her! During love-making, those legs can tie your neck tighter than the grip of an Anoconda!!! angry
I am suspecting you. Wetin u dey carry neck dey do in-between her legs, huh?
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Rapmoney(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Checked86:
I am suspecting you. Wetin u dey carry neck dey do in-between her legs, huh?
I dey find the L.C.M of Y! grin grin
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Checked86: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
I dey find the L.C.M of Y! grin grin
you can only do it with a pen and that pen is on your waist, not neck. I heard from people. Unless u want to eat this:

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Rapmoney(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Checked86:
you can only do it with a pen and that pen is on your waist, not neck. I heard from people. Unless u want to eat this:
Bad muan! grin
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2016

Extra Time In The Dream / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / How To Steal Meat From Pot