Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. (39644 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / So Sad: Polio Is Back In Nigeria But Not On Children But On Women / Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by blank(f): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
LaRochelle:
The disease is really serious oo, and it mostly occurs in female aged 11 - 25. The other day, my sister (14) asked me to snap her with my phone. I refused initially because I was seriously busy with something. When I agreed, that's how she went to wear bum shorts.

When it was time to pose, she first did her perfectly normal legs to be like K-leg (no offence to those with it). She then did another pose where your derriere goes back, and your feet is made to look like an isosceles triangle, whose sides are not joined properly. Then, came the mouth pose as if she wanted to spit out saliva.

I couldn't even preach the "gospel" to her; it's what she sees that she copies embarassed.

So she has been copying from you? undecided
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by LaRochelle(f): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
blank:

Nope. From facebook, her colleagues and seniors in school, etc. I don't do such.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by LaRochelle(f): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
blank:

Nope. From facebook, her colleagues and seniors in school, media, etc. I don't do such.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
LaRochelle:
The disease is really serious oo, and it mostly occurs in female aged 11 - 25. The other day, my sister (14) asked me to snap her with my phone. I refused initially because I was seriously busy with something. When I agreed, that's how she went to wear bum shorts.

When it was time to pose, she first did her perfectly normal legs to be like K-leg (no offence to those with it). She then did another pose where your derriere goes back, and your feet is made to look like an isosceles triangle, whose sides are not joined properly. Then, came the mouth pose as if she wanted to spit out saliva.
I couldn't even preach the "gospel" to her; it's what she sees that she copies embarassed.
Derriere I see you!
Petit francias avec ton anglais!
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by LaRochelle(f): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
chymevicks:

Derriere I see you!
Petit francias avec ton anglais!

I didn't even remember it was a French word until you mentioned it smiley.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Redoil: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
mimicious:
funny
who art thou
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Redoil: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] this is wicked grin grin you all should just stop this shii grin grin... [/size]
go drink red oil and rest
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by silversonuc(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
eedrees:
Are you infected?
lol question of life
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

You want me to talk what ah dunno abi? grin grin

Iyke biko hapu mu aka cheesy

Oya tell me what it means for someone's eyes to be red! tongue tongue
Don't know much but I think you should see an optometrist abi na opthamologist sef.

But seriously, achoro m ka anya gi na acha white.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Redoil:
go drink red oil and rest
i know you hate me cry cry
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MzPecs(f): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
iyke926:

Don't know much but I think you should see an optometrist abi na opthamologist sef.

But seriously, achoro m ka anya gi na acha white.
O ga cha white.. grin

Biko nna, ejim chineke na yo gi.
Patronise my signature biko! embarassed
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Redoil: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
just give me one criterium you use to come to such jugement
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

O ga cha white.. grin

Biko nna, ejim chineke na yo gi.
Patronise my signature biko! embarassed
I will vote for him when time comes.
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Redoil: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
just give me one criterium you use to come to such jugement or else i will hug you tightly
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MzPecs(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
iyke926:

I will vote for him when time comes.
Nna thank you!

I'll mention you when it starts. smiley
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by MCeeShort(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nigerian girls are quite funny and unserious as well!
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
mimicious:
funny

Carrier spotted. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Harvard13(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] this is wicked grin grin you all should just stop this shii grin grin... [/size]
are u guilty?
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by vkon2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Girls are really funny o,
There was a day I saw my babe pix on Facebook
And she as a pose of of an ACQUIRED POLIO SYSDROM
I told her to take the pis down, dat it looks as if she is sick
She told me I don't know anything, that, that pose is the new rave in town

And I was like who are u posting ur pix for if not for ur guy,
And now am telling u its too bad
SMH
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by bluecircle470: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is getting interesting
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Princephelar(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
dosht:
grin subuhanallah
This cracked me up dan d post itself
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by dosht(f): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Princephelar:

This cracked me up dan d post itself
kikikikikikiki. abi nah
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
LaRochelle:

Pics or this is super story grin grin
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Nna thank you!

I'll mention you when it starts. smiley
Aiight, Nne.

1 Like

Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by elsomm(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
boladapo:
Hmm. All na style.
Seems you equally suffer the syndrome
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by LaRochelle(f): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
taurusdude:

Pics or this is super story grin grin

My sister is a minor. Putting pictures of her here would be suggestive. I don't want anyone using adult terms for her. You get, right?
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2016
boladapo:
Hmm. All na style.
U're guilty of this,,,, sorry, Infected!
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2016
boladapo:
Hmm. All na style.
U're guilty of this,,,, sorry, Infected!
Re: ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
LaRochelle:

My sister is a minor. Putting pictures of her here would be suggestive. I don't want anyone using adult terms for her. You get, right?

Mmm I get ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpos Joke...bet It If You Wont Laugh / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. / Extra Time In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.