Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team (20818 Views)

Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by martineverest(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2016
g
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by passionate88: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Not NDA angry angry angry angry
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Enouwem(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Heineken:
Have U guys really noticed dat ever since buhari
assumed office, they've not been serving foods in dream
again?
Abi na economy hard reach dat side again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by omenka(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
LOL
Some of these your people are pathetic comedians honestly. When I saw the least I also went lmao. Who names a fugitive as part of a negotiation team?? Is this supposed to be Tompolo's end game??

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by buchilino(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2016
TheFreeOne:
I believe dialogue is the only solution to the ND crisis.

But is the government sincere and genuinely ready to hold the bull by the horns

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by omenka(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2016
pharmagba:

Tompolo is a wanted criminal O! Who does these people think they are? Suspend his EFCC trial for their assignment? These people are arrogating undue relevance and importance to themselves. In the eyes of Nigeria's they are criminals.
Dudes are clowns honestly. Now I'm beginning to see some sort of triangular conspiracy here: MEND = NDA = Tompolo.

1 Like

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by geraob1: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2016
malton:

So you truly believe that these lazy ass folks care a thing about fixing the region? What way have they bettered the region through their own little efforts asides visiting chaos upon the land?

A troublesome person is a troubleson person. There's just no way around it.

There's a joke we make here, "Make the Niger-Delta a country, the Ijaw militants will still wreak havoc on the land, insisting they be made a continent... Declare them a continent, they will insist they be made a planet..." Those guys are the emblem of nuisance! All in a bid to keep lazying about.

Beats me how a person will refuse working paid jobs and instead resort to the creeks, destroying his fatherland instead of helping to build it.

They have laziness and stupidity seriously embedded in their genes.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by DBISHOP1(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2016
After destroying pipelines they still want to dialogue. They should be treated as criminals.

1 Like

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by ClintonDal(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Bunch of criminals looking to get their share of the national cake. angry angry
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Positivemind1: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2016
virginboy1:
"Treat all parts of your towel equally because the part that will clean your nyash today might clean your face tommorow
Best post ever on Nairaland. Peace is unquantifiable. Let's embrace it.

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with.
You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now.

Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation.

The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful.

Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country.
The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.

Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by tiwiex(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2016
chiboyo:
Attention seekers!
But Govt should have a holistic approach to resolving these persistent issues.
Just doling out money and contracts would not work again.

What is stopping them from fixing ND to be another "Abuja"

Aaron spoke for Moses in the bible. The message was simple "Let my people go". Maybe that will resolve the persistent issue. Na by force to marry?
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by nnanna69(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2016
#Iranu
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by hatchy(f): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Why the pre conditions of releasing the Okar brothers. I hope these guys really want this dialogue to materialize into something meaningful.

Was it not the Otuoke drunken master that put them there? What did they do to release them when he was president,nothing.

Bunch of confused and greedy people only after their own pockets like Asari and Tompolo did.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Charly68: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Tompolo is a wanted man,now the militants want him to stand in for them as negotiator ..what a stupid idea.. Can there be govt within a govt? We shall see how far these boys can carry their joke.. Let them continue their restiveness & see if the country will not survive..

2 Likes

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Charly68: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Tompolo is a wanted man,now the militants want him to stand in for them as negotiator ..what a stupid idea.. Can there be govt within a govt? We shall see how far these boys can carry their joke.. Let them continue their restiveness & see if the country will not survive..It is appalling for Govt to promote criminality in the land. Let us call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2016
In any serious government, they don't negotiate with militants, they kill them.

That is exactly what this government is doing.

My advice to the militants, they should continue to bomb all the pipeline, and the water pipeline in my village should not be left out.

If you want negotiations, go and repair all the ones you have destroyed, then government can listen to you.

If you think Buhari is the kind of president that Jitters he would have table that negotiation long ago, if you like destroy all your pipeline, our concerns is Agriculture. Tompolo will even be arrested that day. This is not GEJ government.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by experimentist: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Kasnel:
Why do I feel this is a set up by the FG?
[size=15pt]Guess cos you're a pained wailer.[/size] grin
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by stansaintly(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2016
If truly the letter is anything to hold onto, then it isn't written yesterday rather over a month ago. JUNE 12 isn't JULY 17
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by MARKone(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2016
This Niger Delta Militants are not serious at all. Tompolo is in run for alleged money fraud, MEND sees nothing wrong in including him to represent them, is through Skype or satellite phone that he will be representing them. Lazy bunch.

1 Like

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by solaere(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2016
chiboyo:
Attention seekers!
But Govt should have a holistic approach to resolving these persistent issues.
Just doling out money and contracts would not work again.

What is stopping them from fixing ND to be another "Abuja"
dats d talk fix dia region create employment nd oda amenity for dem giving money wil only result to d next spring.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
MEND doesn't have any power and its a militant wing ofthe APC so they ccan't be taken serious.

They need to stand aside because NDA is around and its operations are more complicated than them
U really think NDA is another militant group. Tompolo is NDA. Is as simple as that.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
The only part that interests me is the call for Charles and Henry Okah's release.

However, both of them where jailed by their Niger Delta bro, GEJ.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Reference(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2016
When we told them that they should have shelved all the Tompolo activity, they said no, their fans said by now he will be in jail. The luck this country has is that he is not in jail if not the 800,000 barrels will be more like wishful thinking. Once again after losing billions, half the year, a budget that is unimplementable and an economy in shambles they are beginning to wake up. Law enforcement is only possible in an atmosphere of justice. To have justice you need to have agreements on the rule of law, to have an agreement you have to negotiate. which of these has the government done. Get the bulk of the Niger-Delta on your side and make them not you separate the wheat from the chaff. They will hand over Tompolo themselves. This government doesn't readily listen and they don't easily get it.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by BLESSEDCY(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Tompolo is a wanted criminal O! I wonder where I was when you convicted him.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by gabus: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
If all the vituperations coming from Dino Melanye against Sen. Remi Tinubu are true then I will say that Melanye has simply pushed her husband to the wall. How can you threaten a woman that you will rape her and impregnate her? If her husband fails to act people will begin to look at him as a coward that cannot even defend his wife.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by president3h: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2016
StOla:
Will the fugitive Tompolo come out of hiding?
............... Ask google when he will come out of hiding, I'm sure ur father is more fugitive than him... Mpama
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
aanuoyedele:
Who knows what might happen . Lemme sha ...........
... grin grin grin

Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by leonn(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Blind Witch!!!!
Heineken:
Have U guys really noticed dat ever since buhari
assumed office, they've not been serving foods in dream
again?
Abi na economy hard reach dat side again?
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by userplainly(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
pharmagba:
Get it right, on behalf of the FGN I am saying no to dialogue
All pipeline bombers are criminals and should be treated as such

By the way change that name from Aaron 2 to Lucifer 1 ( since the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy) and that is what mend has been doing

Tompolo is a wanted criminal O! Who does these people think they are? Suspend his EFCC trial for their assignment? These people are arrogating undue relevance and importance to themselves. In the eyes of Nigeria's they are criminals.

WHO IS THE THIEF HERE?.... WE THAT OWNS THE LAND OR STRANGERS COMING FROM THE NORTH...
very soon after this grazing issue they will now say they own part of the south........ TALK WELL

(tis boring in Warri)Δ™
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Arsewipemod: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
TheFreeOne:
I believe dialogue is the only solution to the ND crisis.

But is the government sincere and genuinely ready to hold the bull by the horns

You don't get it do you? You don't parley with criminals. You can't dialogue with criminals. Its an act of irresponsibility to do that. No responsible authority would do that.
Re: MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team by Arsewipemod: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
userplainly:

WHO IS THE THIEF HERE?.... WE THAT OWNS THE LAND OR STRANGERS COMING FROM THE NORTH...
very soon after this grazing issue they will now say they own part of the south........ TALK WELL

(tis boring in Warri)Δ™
It is your leaders that are thieves. Where you come from, criminals are heroes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour / 100 Kwara Communities Without Electricity For Over 100 Years / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.