Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. (6923 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo / Let's Talk Entry Level Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by queenpin: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Matt 6:33. Get involved in praying towards God Kingdom advancement on Earth and if possible Evangelism. I tell u do that for God, forget ur needs. God will turn up on ur behalf in amazing ways and u will come back to this forum to share ur testimony.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by STENON(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dejiolaniyi:
Sir am still expecting a reply from you.
My friend, why can't you call the phone number that's on his profile ? Some people have started calling him while you are still waiting for him to reply your comment on nairaland.
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
rheether:
Your first three months salary? How will you cope?
His was just a case of a desperate voice, unknown to him most promises made in storm are forgotten in a calm...

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by Slimberry1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
jericco1:
hmm 3months too much o, don't do something you'll regret later o

Seriously,3months of salary finish So much desperation, what he won't be able to fulfil
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by oluwatobyloba(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dejiolaniyi:
I am Akintunde, I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University in 2011. I studied mechanical engineering with second class upper { 2:1 }.
I did not at first look for job and decided to do a business of my own which crumble after 2 years and made me go bankrupt.
I have my family to cater for. I've been jobless for around 4 years now. I need your help to secure any job that can help put food on my table.
I am ready to relocate to anywhere I can get the job. I will greatly appreciate your assistance.
I am not begging for fund but rather willing to sacrifice my first 3 months salary to anyone that can be of help.
thanks I will be waiting in anticipation.
Make the covenant with God not human. With God it is easy.
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by Tnot(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2016
I'm in a desperate plight with this my brother from the same state.
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by Dejiolaniyi(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Anyone to help? Please house.
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by Dejiolaniyi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by Laycan(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dejiolaniyi:
I am Akintunde, I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University in 2011. I studied mechanical engineering with second class upper { 2:1 }.
I did not at first look for job and decided to do a business of my own which crumble after 2 years and made me go bankrupt.
I have my family to cater for. I've been jobless for around 4 years now. I need your help to secure any job that can help put food on my table.
I am ready to relocate to anywhere I can get the job. I will greatly appreciate your assistance.
I am not begging for fund but rather willing to sacrifice my first 3 months salary to anyone that can be of help.
thanks I will be waiting in anticipation.
bro don't b so desperate my advice for u.....if u can go into paint production wit token of 50k.I av similar issue like urs buh since am into paint production my story has change
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by Trippledots(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Laycan:

bro don't b so desperate my advice for u.....if u can go into paint production wit token of 50k.I av similar issue like urs buh since am into paint production my story has change

dp you have a thread on the paint production process? if yes what's d title, if no kindly share ur experience ....u never knw who it will alleviate from penury.
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by Ezegozie(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
PresVA:
Why do a lot of people mention crime when things are tough? Like that's d only way? Try crime and see where it lands you na..mtcheeew

I understand things are hard but crime will make things worse... I wish you the best and hope things get better for you. ..

did you actually understand what he posted?
Re: I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. by dahmie2013: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Dejiolaniyi:
Thanks to you Mr name withheld for sharing this important information with me. Now am beginning to experience what is called financial freedom and can boldly teach you how to be financially free too and its going to be absolutely free.

You need to know this, coz I did not pay for it and you will be getting it free too.

By commenting your email addresses below
dammysusie@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIP Express Tourism Ltd Job / Npower June Stipends / How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.