Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18822 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
First of, let me do an intro or background analysis. I loved my ex beyond words could describe. I also tried all within my power to make her happy during our over 3 years together. She is pretty with a very good shape. Along the course of our friendship, things started falling apart, she started listening to bad advise from her friends & soon began to compare me to her friend whose fiance is in Malaysia. Despite the fact that I spend a lot on her, she was never satisfied & called me stingy! After much frustration from her(at a point she was constantly threatning to leave me). I called off the relationship but I later realized I was still very much in love with her & pleaded with her to come back to me but she refused & said she has moved on & now has a new lover!. To make matters worse, she came to visit me at home & in my presence, called someone to come & pick her up at a junction a bit far from my home. She then cut the call & told me it was her new boyfriend & even showed me a picture of him on her...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Obinovictor(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
First of, let me do an intro or background analysis. I loved my ex beyond words could describe. I also tried all within my power to make her happy during our over 3 years together. She is pretty with a very good shape. Along the course of our friendship, things started falling apart, she started listening to bad advise from her friends & soon began to compare me to her friend whose fiance is in Malaysia. Despite the fact that I spend a lot on her, she was never satisfied & called me stingy! After much frustration from her(at a point she was constantly threatning to leave me). I called off the relationship but I later realized I was still very much in love with her & pleaded with her to come back to me but she refused & said she has moved on & now has a new lover!. To make matters worse, she came to visit me at home & in my presence, called someone to come & pick her up at a junction a bit far from my home. She then cut the call & told me it was her new boyfriend & even showed me a picture of him on her...

So what did you do at shoprite?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by bibijay123(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2016
So what did u do bro? cry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Phone claiming it was him. I pretended as if I was'nt perturbed & wished her well but when she left, it hit me & I was full of emotion. I became very sad & begged her to come back but she was adamant. I cut the call, & for the very first time in many years, I slumped to the floor & cried! I later accepted my fate & decided to move on. I stopped all contacts with her. when she saw I was no longer interested, she started calling & texting but I refused to reply her. After a month, I was going to see someone in her vicinity, so I texted her if she was around & she said yes, so we met & I left soon after(6;30pm). She later called me that night at 10pm to know if I got home safely, something she stopped doing while we were still together! I just replied with yes/no answers & she then bade me goodnight & cut....
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Okay.....and?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Pls have little patience so I can give the full detail prior to yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
hahahaha shitt happens bro but why prioritizing making your ex happy your goal? that some b.s man, a female that doesn't wanna be happy won't be even if you do all the sweetest things in and out of the world for her. ask yourself what lessons have you learned from that shitt? Once a girl starts comparing you with some other bfs of her friends and especially talking about leaving or managing you or similar bullshittt make it easier and faster for her by quitting the relationship because it makes no going sense being with someone who doesn't appreciate you at all. I wonder why some of you mofos still find that person lovely? can you clarify that for me pls?

9 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Proeast please continue your story
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Phone claiming it was him. I pretended as if I was'nt perturbed & wished her well but when she left, it hit me & I was full of emotion. I became very sad & begged her to come back but she was adamant. I cut the call, & for the very first time in many years, I slumped to the floor & cried! I later accepted my fate & decided to move on. I stopped all contacts with her. when she saw I was no longer interested, she started calling & texting but I refused to reply her. After a month, I was going to see someone in her vicinity, so I texted her if she was around & she said yes, so we met & I left soon after(6;30pm). She later called me that night at 10pm to know if I got home safely, something she stopped doing while we were still together! I just replied with yes/no answers & she then bade me goodnight & cut....
She thought the grass was greener on the other side but she knows better now that's why she even remembered your name bc if the other dude had taken her serious and loved her believe you me bro you won't even be a history let alone memory at all but you better type the whole story and stop faking around before I go and chyke her and come and pick her up ....
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2016
I maintained zero contact with her, while updating good & exciting things happening in my life on facebook, while my friends will be congratulating me, she never did even though I know she must have been going through my profile but when I once posted a sad incident of my office being burgled, she was among those that consoled me on facebook! I discovered my success was making her jealous!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Lemme balance here cool
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by DrObum(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2016
For your mind now, we dey beg you to complete the story abi angry

8 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2016
icedbeatz:
She thought the grass was greener on the other side but she knows better now that's why she even remembered your name bc if the other dude had taken her serious and loved her believe you me bro you won't even be a history let alone memory at all but you better type the whole story and stop faking around before I go and chyke her and come and pick her up ....
Yot got it, she said the guy is based in Turkey & was sent by his construction company to come supervise road project in Owerri. A BIG FAT LIE THE GUY TOLD HER & SHE BELIEVED! Lol, I laughed at her & told her the guy was playing on her gullibility. Is he an expertriate or what??
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided
Is there any problem miss??

54 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Is there any problem miss??
i wudnt kno except u tell me mr

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by iamkingzlee(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
First of all, you broke the "guys code" by begging someone you had dropped for a come backundecided Secondly, You never should have taken her serious again, the moment she started branding you "Stingy" despite all your efforts to please her, still.. she doesn't seem to appreciate, and you kept enduring with this?? Haba!!! angry Love they say... is blind!

10 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Allow the guy land please or are you his ex?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016
At one point during our time together, I even proposed to her, something she had always dreamed of in the past but to my greatest surprise, she later returned the ring saying I want to tie her down!! I'm far from being broke, have a couple of business that is bringing me cash & a land worth over 3 million in Owerri. Above all, I'm in my 30's & educated.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by idearito(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Bro Op........

"Your Story is as FAKE as You". #Mugabe

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
iamkingzlee:
First of all, you broke the guys law by begging someone you had dropped for a come back. You bleeped up no be small!! undecided Secondly, the moment a girl starts branding you "Stingy" despite all your efforts to please her, still.. she doesn't seem to appreciate, and you kept enduring with this?? Haba!!! angry
I was a sucker for love & probably her beauty messed up my abillity to think logically

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by MrBashing: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Chisos!!! Babe easy na

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2016
idearito:
Bro Op........

"Your Story is as FAKE as You". #Mugabe

grin
I dont know what is so bizzare or extraordinary in my story for you to term it fake. I wont waste my precious time here if not for what happened at shoprite yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by MrBashing: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
U still havnt told us what happened at shoprite

3 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Countrygirl(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Make i drop from okada for here...this story go sweet wella
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Countrygirl(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I dont know what is so bizzare or extraordinary in my story for you to term it fake. I wont waste my precious time here if not for what happened at shoprite yesterday
Babaly, continue i believe you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
Allow the guy land please or are you his ex?

Toh. Oyamilenu oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Yesterday, after some siesta at home & feeling bored, I decided to go shopping at shoprite since my fridge was almost empty and I lacking a lot of things..
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by drmikeadams(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2016
: >: : : grin. @OP..u dey upload your life on top face book to impress ur ex ..u still be learner grin grin..boo sit

6 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by iamkingzlee(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I was a sucker for love & probably her beauty messed up my abillity to think logically
It happens bro. Experience na the best teacher. So wetin con happen for shoprite? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by mhisbliss(f): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Op you have dropped a nice nollywood story oya dance to the tune of the music

3 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by drmikeadams(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin @ OP...I slumped on the floor and cried grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl / Woman Beater - How To Know Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.