Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18796 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Pweedyfaszy(f): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wat a pity....i feel sorry 4her.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by moststylish(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have observed that in the world we live now, u have to have a cold heart to succeed, wen u are soft people will trample on you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:

elo pweedy
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I can't really do such to a girl... Dis story pained me, i just believe it's not true cry
Very true bro, it happened just yesterday at shoprite here in Owerri. I'll never waste my time to fabricate stories!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Although I can't say ur ex didn't err, what u did was Imature. U shouldn't have embarassed her in public. If u had the money, u could have bought the perfumes for her, even if it's just one.

She's been calling u stingy, right? Had u bought it for her, She would be feeling even more guilty now.

Even if u don't want her back, which is apparent, u should have play the mr nice guy to the fullest.

And if u treated her that way inorder not to appear as a ''maga''....Sorry man, u got it all wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Pweedyfaszy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

elo pweedy
hy
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
moststylish:
I have observed that in the world we live now, u have to have a cold heart to succeed, wen u are soft people will trample on you.
Fact! Experience is the best teacher and I learnt the hard way. I used to be very nice and caring until my ex messed me up!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Very true bro, it happened just yesterday at shoprite here in Owerri. I'll never waste my time to fabricate stories!
u want her to hang herself abi cry
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by harsysky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast, I beg of you, "Do not go back to that girl". Whether you have feelings or not, just let her go. If you feel you could handle her again this time, I pity for you cos she has already written that scenario in her heart and will do anything to make you feel worse. My 2 cent

6 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:
What do you think her feelings for me now, will be like? Will she hate me with me with passion or regret how she treated me ab initio??
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:

hy

I would like to converse wit u

do u mind sending u a pm?
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by kwaso: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
@proeast, why are u seeking justification from the public. The question is how would she has treated u if the story was opposite? U r a man. Be responsible for ur actions

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
Who has the patience to read such lengthy tales by moon light? undecided

Warrior princess, where's my crush...Gabrielle? smiley
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:
Although I can't say ur ex didn't err, what u did was Imature. U shouldn't have embarassed her in public. If u had the money, u could have bought the perfumes for her, even if it's just one.

She's been calling u stingy, right? Had u bought it for her, She would be feeling even more guilty now.

Even if u don't want her back, which is apparent, u should have play the mr nice guy to the fullest.

And if u treated her that way inorder not to appear as a ''maga''....So man, u got it all wrong.
I still do have feelings for her, if she comes back with tears and beg me, I'll forgive her and then we will have mutual respect for each other. When she told me how her friend was reaping off the other guy. I couldnt help but imagine it could be me. About the stingy part, she thought the grass was greener elsewhere but must have realised I was even a cheerful giver. I bet any man would hardly spend as much as I spent on her except all these politician sugar daddies

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Pweedyfaszy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
What do you think her feelings for me now, will be like? Will she hate me with me with passion or regret how she treated me ab initio??
she might be regretting n trying 2 look 4 a tactic 2 come 2u.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Edek27(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I meandered through the roundabout, slotted in phyno's Fada Fada with Olamide and pressed hard on the throttle. THE END.
WTF Tanks 4 wasting our tym and energy

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dab2mydick:
u want her to hang herself abi cry
No, but I couldnt help it bro!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Xenna(f): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

Warrior princess, where's my crush...Gabrielle? smiley
lolz, how are you?
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
harsysky:
proeast, I beg of you, "Do not go back to that girl". Whether you have feelings or not, just let her go. If you feel you could handle her again this time, I pity for you cos she has already written that scenario in her heart and will do anything to make you feel worse. My 2 cent
Thanks for the advice bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
kwaso:
@proeast, why are u seeking justification from the public. The question is how would she has treated u if the story was opposite? U r a man. Be responsible for ur actions
Ok, but your second sentence isnt clear to me
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
No, but I couldnt help it bro!
ok bro, at least this one uve done to her is enough already, so when next u meet, be friendly even though u don't want her back, make it ear to her that u strictly want friendship and nothing more than that... Just be nice during a next time.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I still do have feelings for her, if she comes back with tears and beg me, I'll forgive her and then we will have mutual respect for each other. When she told me how her friend was reaping off the other guy. I couldnt help but imagine it could be me. About the stingy part, she thought the grass was greener elsewhere but must have realised I was even a cheerful giver. I bet any man would hardly spend as much as I spent on her except all these politician sugar daddies

Ok then. Take care bro. And If u do take her back, sit her down and have a serious talk with her. Most ladies are materialistic. U just have to learn to control them discreatly.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
lolz, how are you?
I'm cool smiley and u wink can u teach me how to throw a chakram? cheesy
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by abbeyology88(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
First of, let me do an intro or background analysis. I loved my ex beyond words could describe. I also tried all within my power to make her happy during our over 3 years together. She is pretty with a very good shape. Along the course of our friendship, things started falling apart, she started listening to bad advise from her friends & soon began to compare me to her friend whose fiance is in Malaysia. Despite the fact that I spend a lot on her, she was never satisfied & called me stingy! After much frustration from her(at a point she was constantly threatning to leave me). I called off the relationship but I later realized I was still very much in love with her & pleaded with her to come back to me but she refused & said she has moved on & now has a new lover!. To make matters worse, she came to visit me at home & in my presence, called someone to come & pick her up at a junction a bit far from my home. She then cut the call & told me it was her new boyfriend & even showed me a picture of him on her...

Mister.

U said u guyz av been 2geda for ova 3yrs and she left cos of her friendz bad advices. grin grin

*na somethin like dis I like pass grin *

Wait 4 anoda three years, check her out, u will b surprised that u are a lucky man to have left her on her own (I no wish am bad Oo)

but whoeva dat is not contented wit wat he/she has always ended up regrettin their moves.

My old Gf did d same (even got married and had a kid). Afta a year, I was surprized, she called me dat she wanted us to start our reltnshp shocked shocked

so, strange. "Married with a kid" shocked

I said No to devil.

Bro, live on.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:

she might be regretting n trying 2 look 4 a tactic 2 come 2u.
I guess so too because the day I visited her recently, she later called me at night(10pm) with a bedroom voice and was asking me if I was back home while I left her place at 6;30pm. After each question, she would pause to see if I would initiate talks with her but I kept replying with yes and no answers. Then she bade me goodnight and cut. The irony is that when we were together, she would never call me to know if i back homely safely. I would still be the one to call getting home. The problem is that she has too much pride in her, and might decide to suffer in silence than beg me for another chance. Either way, I'm ok with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I'm on it please. I'll still need your advice devoid of sentiment, because I know that ladies like forming aluta solidarity atimes when it comes to female matters
You should have paid for one of the perfumes jorh! Whats perfume? Btw, you're obviously still very much in love with her(updatin ur successes and checkin her out on fb)and ur also trying to make her jealous thats for not buying the perfume. I can bet you bought most of those not necessarily cos you want 'em but cos she's there,right? Make up already! Go for what you want.#my opinion tho.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Xenna(f): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

I'm cool smiley and u wink can u teach me how to throw a chakram? cheesy
we can book a private session for that cheesy
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Fact! Experience is the best teacher and I learnt the hard way. I used to be very nice and caring until my ex messed me up!
OP, why would you be seeking for justification if you feel you did the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
we can book a private session for that cheesy

Alright...what do u say, we go to cloud 9 lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
Allow the guy land please or are you his ex?
Do u hav a problem if iam his ex, u are entitled to ur comments here on nairaland so am i no matter hw it sounds so stay on ur lane
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

Ok then. Take care bro. And If u do take her back, sit her down and have a serious talk with her. Most ladies are materialistic. U just have to learn to control them discreatly.
Of course we will never get back together except after a serious discussion. She used to tell me that I mean the world to her when we newly met and did my part in trying to reassure her by showing her love but along the line she changed to something else & started manipulating me. I believe it her friends that corrupted her mind.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Aunty please park your knocked out engine joor
Uncle ur MUM is in a better position to explain to you wat a knocked out engine is because she would be speaking frm experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Take A Selfie And Upload Here / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.