Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18823 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2016
nma24:
I won't batter words with you anymore... I can feel d emotions. I know I hit a nerve. Anyway, take care no need taking it to heart my dear.
taking wat to heart my dear am so free dis night and very ready for lowlifes like u dat wudnt want to drop dat inferiority complex and bliv dat a woman has an equal right to happiness in or out of a relationship. 2moro its still ur likes dat wud come on nairaland to cry for advice because ur husband beat u silly and almost removed ur eyes
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
taking wat to heart my dear am so free dis night and very ready for lowlifes like u dat wudnt want to drop dat inferiority complex and bliv dat a woman has an equal right to happiness in or out of a relationship. 2moro its still ur likes dat wud come on nairaland to cry for advice because ur husband beat u silly and almost removed ur eyes
So much hate oozing from your pores. I won't let you infect me with all that negative energy Behira. Its time you let go of all the heartbreaks you've experienced and move on.... Life is too short to be bitter dear

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2016
nma24:
So much hate oozing from your pores. I won't let you infect me with all that negative energy Behira. Its time you let go of all the heartbreaks you've experienced and move on.... Life is too short to be bitter dear
The only person that is capable of breaking my heart is that man who wud go in between my thighs.....i doubt a celibate has a heart to break okai so mind u iam not bitter at all. Tot u said u wont reply anymore. Haba babe it shows u cant even stand by ur words mehn i fear for ur marriage o.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
The only person that is capable of breaking my heart is that man who wud go in between my thighs.....i doubt a celibate has a heart to break okai so mind u iam not bitter at all. Tot u said u wont reply anymore. Haba babe it shows u cant even stand by ur words mehn i fear for ur marriage o.
This our e-fight sweet... So don't blame me

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2016
nma24:
This our e-fight sweet... So don't blame me
yea same way am screen grabing our conversations cos am very sure ur inlaws wud love to kno dat their soon to be daugther inlaw instead of sleeping nd resting her head for her future journey into her husband's house this weekend prefers to stay up at 12:39am nd pick on another girl for scolding another man who isnt her husband. I guess someone despite her marriage cant let go of e-boyfriends ryt
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2016
iamkingzlee:
It happens bro. Experience na the best teacher. So wetin con happen for shoprite? tongue
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2016
The answer is simple never ever beg a woman my guy.Plus she doesn't deserve you. Girls are meant to chase after you cool
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by kuchikau: 1:11am On Jul 19, 2016
What is wrong with you behira?
What is it?
Ponder abt it..
Dont quote me cos i wont, i repeat i wont give u attention. Am busy, i mean too busy.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 1:20am On Jul 19, 2016
kuchikau:
What is wrong with you behira?
What is it?
Ponder abt it..
Dont quote me cos i wont, i repeat i wont give u attention. Am busy, i mean too busy.
kuchikau b4 u continue wit ur busy schedule i hope u clearly understand the meaning of the word BUSY because for u to take time in mentioning me means u arent busy a bit. Busy people dnt hover on peoples mention
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Chriso2: 4:09am On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
Believe me I'm a bit confused here, I just finished a long phone conversation with one now, she actually flashed me & i called her back. I called the other one in the afternoo & we talked too. My ex was not like this when we met, then I was based in Lagos & she once came to visit me, all the way from East. She was very respectful then & would remain indoors till I come back in the evening. It was much later that she became insatiable, we were always arguing & even some nasty fights towards the end. Her mum liked me a lot as well.

Then, is it not better u invite her for a discusion, talk sense into her (I mean d remote n immediate reason of what happened), tell her u r ready to accept her back on certain conditions... But ensure she's not d one that will ve something up his sleeve ready to strike at any slighest opportunity. Right now, as wt her, it is either she will be looking for a way to retarliate back or an opportunity to come fully into ur life n value u more than ever, keep an eye to see if she could change cos I believe most acquired xter can be compromised n forgone for harmony to reign. Off course u ve taught him a very big lesson, if u want her to first come up wt apologises n remorsefulness, u might be playing wt ur feelings, although, as time goes on, d feelings do drop.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 19, 2016
colik:
Okay.....and?
an tired of dis cut n join stories

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided
no mind am
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by FengChui(m): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:

hea

U don already blow my mind with ur beauty o.
How u dey?
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by jeff1607(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2016
just passing by

@op, yours is small, just 3 years Tho I feel your pain but no matter Wat u guys come together to do for as long as u know someone else has slept with her even if u marry her the matter will definitely always come up at any slightest provocation.

you don't need d whole world to know Wat is going on with you and you might be surprised this might be used against you in future who knows if ur life partner is on dis forum, she Wud use dis against u. just 3years. SMH yours na small tin

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by kaziblake(f): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
Of course we will never get back together except after a serious discussion. She used to tell me that I mean the world to her when we newly met and did my part in trying to reassure her by showing her love but along the line she changed to something else & started manipulating me. I believe it her friends that corrupted her mind.
so you finally updated this??
You would have played the matured role and bought her the perfume..anyways if you still love her accept her back.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by sigmundfreud(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2016
I think you should have bought the perfume... It adds to you and cheapens her.
I won't take her back...
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by bdchange(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Haba! With all this advise here and there, which one is the op suppose to go for? Every man is the cause of his calamity. So make the choice frm ur mind and forget all this shiitts here. U later blame ursef or rejoice for it. The decision is yours alone to make.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by bdchange(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
Hw wudnt a pvssy look rotten to u wen ur dick is still very tiny and is still yet to get its 1st erection. At a very tender age ur already becoming bald

Am so dissapointed in u for this single act. U checked his dp and saw that he is still a small boy with little knowledge of life yet u keep exchanging ugly words with him. What does that says about u?lfmao! Must u reply everybody on ur mentions. Even I, have problem with your first comment but just laff it out loud! Pls this is a faceless forum, don't take things too serious else you would find it hard to have fun.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Obas101(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided
I dey suspect you undecided u must be the girl
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by justjify(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
I meandered through the roundabout, slotted in phyno's Fada Fada with Olamide and pressed hard on the throttle. THE END.
cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2016
bdchange:

Am so dissapointed in u for this single act. U checked his dp and saw that he is still a small boy with little knowledge of life yet u keep exchanging ugly words with him. What does that says about u?lfmao! Must u reply everybody on ur mentions. Even I, have problem with your first comment but just laff it out loud! Pls this is a faceless forum, don't take things too serious else you would find it hard to have fun.
There wudnt be fun on this forum if replies like dis dnt flow in and out. So dnt mind me am enjoying myself
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
There wudnt be fun on this forum if replies like dis dnt flow in and out. So dnt mind me am enjoying myself

Take a chill babe.you ain't that much of something too grin tongue
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
kaziblake:
so you finally updated this??
You would have played the matured role and bought her the perfume..anyways if you still love her accept her back.
She has a very high sense of entitlement. I've vowed never to spend a dime on her post break-up, she will still assume that I'm subtly trying to woo her. She is the one that wronged me terribly, if she asks for forgiveness with a sincere heart and a promise to turn a new leaf, then we can resolve our problem, but one thing is for sure, I'll never love blindly again, the moment she or any other girl I'll be involved with steps out of line, I'll immediately treat the fvrk up. A stitch in time really saves nine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
She has a very high sense of entitlement. I've vowed never to spend a dime on her post break-up, she will still assume that I'm subtly trying to woo her. She is the one that wronged me terribly, if she asks for forgiveness with a sincere heart and a promise to turn a new leaf, then we can resolve our problem, but one thing is for sure, I'll never love blindly again, the moment she or any other girl I'll be involved with steps out of line, I'll immediately treat the fvrk up. A stitch in time really saves nine!

Before you take a decision I got some things for ya
1 never beg a woman
2 never change your core principles for a woman
3 a woman's actions are a reflection of the man she's dating
4 always be in control.
5. No such thing as a one true lover
6 never love a woman blindly
7 a woman is meant to psychologically and emotionally chase after you not the other way round
8 your basic formula for your relationships should be you care less she cares more. A man and a woman an not care equally
9 be a man and a rock at all times

#the most genuine advice you can get
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2016
thesuave10:

Take a chill babe.you ain't that much of something too grin tongue
iam not that much of something but u are that less of everything kiss
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
iam not that much of something but u are that less of everything kiss

Sweet heart you are way below me lmao believe me
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016
thesuave10:

Sweet heart you are way below me lmao believe me
i cant and i repeat wont be below u so get that into ur thick watery skull, The only thing i see below u is ur brain.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Pweedyfaszy(f): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2016
FengChui:

U don already blow my mind with ur beauty o. How u dey?
fanx. gud.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by BoboFashion(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Haba! Haba!! Haba!!!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
i cant and i repeat wont be below u so get that into ur thick watery skull, The only thing i see below u is ur brain.

Can't? You already are dear. Don't push it babe your really nothing actually plus you ain't even fine grin kiss my ass dear if you want someone to cuddle some sense into you inbox me wink grin
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
thesuave10:

Can't? You already are dear. Don't push it babe your really nothing actually plus you ain't even fine grin kiss my ass dear if you want someone to cuddle some sense into you inbox me wink grin
kissSweetest heart who has fine or beauty helped. Fine or no fine it hasnt stopped me frm kicking the ass of those dat cant comment quietly on a thread witout hovering on peoples mention. U hav no sense to cuddle into anyone because ur brain is on a pause just like a person suffering frm hypoxic encephalopathy
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by woodboi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
This your story is kind of funny to me, because to me it seems you are the one feeling funky, while you can't 100% be certain about her state of mind. She coming back to apologies for what? It's normal for a girl to take advantage of a guy at every point once they see a clear opportunity to do that... I'm not going to ask you to pay for the perf I barely know the worth from here, because she can't pick 2 bottles of Polo worth 30k and ask me to pay for it with my state of mind towards her, while she can't even fix her phone.

Bro you need to wake up and might probably wait till the end of time if you her waiting for apology, you are not the one typing all these, but the material things in you, because she does not love you and if she missed anything in you, it just the material things and the moment she find a better offer, she's long gone again and forget about you for good, if you push a Camry 2.2 and you see her with another guy pushing crosstour, you will not only slump and cry, but start smoking weed and other vices, because what she will do to you. Infact her type barely change, as you can see she barely care about the other guy they are getting down and they won't stop until the dude spend money to build 3 bedroom flat on them at shoprite. Honestly that I still love her you are using, I feel like there is a slap that can reset your sense of reasoning, we have all fell in love, seen the good, bad and ugly... But sometimes you just have to let go in good fate.

What happened to the other ladies, most you date two? Most they suffer for what she did? If she comes back to apologize! are you going to dump them, huh? Then what is the difference btw you and the girl in question, just as someone said both of you are confused fellow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl / Woman Beater - How To Know Them / Take A Selfie And Upload Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.