Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18818 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by bdchange(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
woodboi:
This your story is kind of funny to me, because to me it seems you are the one feeling funky, while you can't 100% be certain about her state of mind. She coming back to apologies for what? It's normal for a girl to take advantage of a guy at every point once they see a clear opportunity to do that... I'm not going to ask you to pay for the perf I barely know the worth from here, because she can't pick 2 bottles of Polo worth 30k and ask me to pay for it with my state of mind towards her, while she can't even fix her phone.

Bro you need to wake up and might probably wait till the end of time if you her waiting for apology, you are not the one typing all these, but the material things in you, because she does not love you and if she missed anything in you, it just the material things and the moment she find a better offer, she's long gone again and forget about you for good, if you push a Camry 2.2 and you see her with another guy pushing crosstour, you will not only slump and cry, but start smoking weed and other vices, because what she will do to you. Infact her type barely change, as you can see she barely care about the other guy they are getting down and they won't stop until the dude spend money to build 3 bedroom flat on them at shoprite. Honestly that I still love her you are using, I feel like there is a slap that can reset your sense of reasoning, we have all fell in love, seen the good, bad and ugly... But sometimes you just have to let go in good fate.

What happened to the other ladies, most you date two? Most they suffer for what she did? If she comes back to apologize! are you going to dump them, huh? Then what is the difference btw you and the girl in question, just as someone said both of you are confused fellow.

Haha I can't stop laughing out my ass here! Guy u funny dieee...which kind slap dey reset sense of reasoning if I may ask? Haba! Make una free the guy, he has made his decision already, forget all this superstory
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by bdchange(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
There wudnt be fun on this forum if replies like dis dnt flow in and out. So dnt mind me am enjoying myself

I guess u must be a fun person to be with seriously. But as a lady u don't have to appear rude to everyone in dishing out ur words on them. Some people are better left unattained than to utter a word. Blifme!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
thesuave10:

Before you take a decision I got some things for ya
1 never beg a woman
2 never change your core principles for a woman
3 a woman's actions are a reflection of the man she's dating
4 always be in control.
5. No such thing as a one true lover
6 never love a woman blindly
7 a woman is meant to psychologically and emotionally chase after you not the other way round
8 your basic formula for your relationships should be you care less she cares more. A man and a woman an not care equally
9 be a man and a rock at all times

#the most genuine advice you can get
Ok, your points are noted bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by FengChui(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:

fanx.
gud.

I won't mind sending an email through. Are you cool?
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Slimberry1(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
sads
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by jaymichael(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
I meandered through the roundabout, slotted in phyno's Fada Fada with Olamide and pressed hard on the throttle. THE END.
Hmmm, this is REVENGE. personally, I don't revenge and that doesn't mean I will grant unreasonable and unnecessary favours. I will not judge you, (even if I have the powers to) If you have decided to let her go, let her go for good. Don't rub ur success in her face. Don't even let her know how far you are being favored in life.
People change for bad and for good, but honestly, if you are good to her and she acted that way, I can't advise you to continue with her. She doesn't seem to me as someone that can stand with u through thick and thin. If she could leave you when things were this rosy (despite trying ur best to be good to her) what will she do during challenging period?
From ur write up, she is jealous of your success, she wants you to be miserable too when she is not happy.
Clear ur mind of that cobwebs u call love, move on with ur life. You should be thankful that both of u aren't married yet.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
u want her to hang herself abi cry
@proeast seems this is the girl right?
Listen what @proeast did may have been harsh but it was in no way comparable to what she did.
Having said that, do back off! he chose to be happy! people dont usually appreciate what they have till its gone
angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
I still do have feelings for her, if she comes back with tears and beg me, I'll forgive her and then we will have mutual respect for each other. When she told me how her friend was reaping off the other guy. I couldnt help but imagine it could be me. About the stingy part, she thought the grass was greener elsewhere but must have realised I was even a cheerful giver. I bet any man would hardly spend as much as I spent on her except all these politician sugar daddies
Dude that would be the biggest mistake of your life! she sees you as a meal ticket or a gateway to a financially better life, do not take her back!! she will only be with you till a better man comes.
What is it with people and not learning?
if you told me she came shopping with her own money, in her own car , and she look remorseful then i would say do by all means take her back! but her she is clearly hungry and lacking and you want to take her back? are you suicidal?
dude man up and move on!!!!
angry
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Obinovictor(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
I meandered through the roundabout, slotted in phyno's Fada Fada with Olamide and pressed hard on the throttle. THE END.

I love this particular post... I would really wanna offer you many bottles of whatever you drink for this... Your act here gave me joy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Obinovictor(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
proeast:
Ok, your points are noted bro, thanks

My piece of advise. Please move on with your already making sense life. Bury that lady in the past, you'll find love elsewhere. Just be careful, don't pick another gold digger that'll probably leave you for another guy from Indonesia. You deserve better for yourself. Be happy bro!!!

Please play Fada Fada by phyno to wrap up this post wink

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Darrenpraise: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
U seriously need deliverance, she doesn't love u, she will never forget how u treated ha at shop rite, pls if she comes back begging run for ur life. :oU seriously need deliverance, she doesn't love u, she will never forget how u treated ha at shop rite, pls if she comes back begging run for ur life.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
thesuave10:

Before you take a decision I got some things for ya
1 never beg a woman
2 never change your core principles for a woman
3 a woman's actions are a reflection of the man she's dating
4 always be in control.
5. No such thing as a one true lover
6 never love a woman blindly
7 a woman is meant to psychologically and emotionally chase after you not the other way round
8 your basic formula for your relationships should be you care less she cares more. A man and a woman an not care equally
9 be a man and a rock at all times

#the most genuine advice you can get
Liez
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by coulisse: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
there are two sides to a story his side and her side of the story.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by coulisse: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
there are two sides to a story his side and her side of the story.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
coulisse:
there are two sides to a story
his side
and her side of the story.
Whats your point, that I'm biased or lying against her or what exactly
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Darrenpraise:
U seriously need deliverance, she doesn't love u, she will never forget how u treated ha at shop rite, pls if she comes back begging run for ur life. :oU seriously need deliverance, she doesn't love u, she will never forget how u treated ha at shop rite, pls if she comes back begging run for ur life.
Lol @ deliverance. I was shocked when she still came to my office a couple of days later, without even a mention of the shoprite experience, but to complain to me about how a former neighbour of mine has been bad mouthing her. The girl is unbelievable!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Behira:
kissSweetest heart who has fine or beauty helped. Fine or no fine it hasnt stopped me frm kicking the ass of those dat cant comment quietly on a thread witout hovering on peoples mention. U hav no sense to cuddle into anyone because ur brain is on a pause just like a person suffering frm hypoxic encephalopathy

Sweetest?? You tripping now babe? Hypoxic encephalopathy? Hi five team medical wink . By the way between my legs?? You stalking me in the bathroom wink
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by thesuave10(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
enkayhope:
Liez

It's true dear and you know it. I could use those principles and get you to fall in love wink
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by canDy4eva(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Xenna:
pls vote photoshoot for Mr Nairaland, thanks.
who is he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.