Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" (8136 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners (2) (3) (4)

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

have I attacked you before?
I meant your comments on this thread. smiley
yes yesterday in a thread where i said being in bad relationships makes you loose your sanity, forgotten so fast? Clear indication that most things you say are just for the sake of commenting

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

Look here, over 400 people voted for Lanicky does that mean they were all sentimental?

Lanicky is beautiful tho might not be more beautiful than all the contestants but she won, people saw what you were too blind to see, and I'm happy she did...

Y'all endless ranting won't change the fact she's the Queen.. Deal with it.

Lol Oracle of the mad people. Spoke women. you are typing jaguns. About 80% off those who voted Lanicky only did so because you all pleaded for votes. Lol I am not a fool like some other monikers

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
What the damn hell is lanicky? Sounds lyk a chinese yoga brand.

Looks like a church girl too.

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
yes yesterday in a thread where i said being in bad relationships makes you loose your sanity, forgotten so fast? Clear indication that most things you say are just for the sake of commenting
undecided you didn't expect me to take note of every moniker I quote on NL

I didn't attack you, was only trying to prove to you that you were wrong, is that what you call attack?

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Yes! Go girls!!
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Lol Oracle of the mad people. Spoke women. you are typing jaguns. About 80% off those who voted Lanicky only did so because you all pleaded for votes. Lol I am not a fool like some other monikers

What's the aim of campaign teams? Soliciting for votes right? So tell me which of the contestants didn't do that?

Take a seat dude and stop spilling jargons undecided

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

Seems you don't know anything about nairaland. people come here to say one thing when they mean the other. Don't be surprised if she didn't even mean what she said about Lanicky. Lol

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

Permit me to say you're actually a fool smiley

What's the aim of campaign teams? Soliciting for votes right? So tell me which of the contestants didn't do that?

Take a seat dude and stop spilling jargons undecided

I knew you will result to insults. Same thing with you "mad people cheesy
Lanicky won because a huge % of those who voted her did that for voting sake not because he is either intelligent beautiful or anything. She is just a young lady you got lucky due to sentiments.
Don't insult people again getto lady

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Seems you don't know anything about nairaland. people come here to say one thing when they mean the other. Don't be surprised if she didn't even mean what she said about Lanicky. Lol
enough! Stop ranting like some1 on heat.
You got beef with Lanicky? Y the attack. Let her be.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy They're gradually turning the thread into a jaguns (whatever that means) and jargons (well well well) one . Interesting!
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
enough! Stop ranting like some1 on heat.
You got beef with Lanicky? Y the attack. Let her be.

No beef I just want people to know next time you do things for people who actually deserve it. No sentiments smiley

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by onstelly(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Op so she will be miss nairaland and at the same time most beautiful
Have you ever seen miss Nigeria go for most beautiful?
She already has a post nah
Nawa oh

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

seriously, and she is very beautiful just check her dp, lan,icky is a learner where she is

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
To the mods that will probably close this thread and ban me. I hope you know there is freedom of speech and incase you want to do. Tell me the major reason because I broke no law.

If I get a ban it only proves Lanicky and her "mad people" have gone deep into nairaland policy

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

I knew you will result to insults. Same thing with you "mad people cheesy
Lanicky won because a huge % of those who voted her did that for voting sake not because he is either intelligent beautiful or anything. She is just a young lady you got lucky due to sentiments.
Don't insult people again getto lady

And the people that voted for other contestants did that for what sake?

There's just one thing... Lanicky and her Team's hard work paid... Stop crying over spilt milk. undecided

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:
Op so she will be miss nairaland and at the same time most beautiful
Have you ever seen miss Nigeria go for most beautiful?
She already has a post nah
Nawa oh

You should do me a favor by reading my initial post and tell me what I was actually saying
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

undecided you didn't expect me to take note of every moniker I quote on NL

I didn't attack you, was only trying to prove to you that you were wrong, is that what you call attack?
ok, so calling me all sorts of names and saying am ugly is also called proving me wrong? But when i replied i called you beautiful thats how you prove people wrong because most people will lash out but am not most people

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok, so calling me all sorts of names and saying am ugly is also called proving me wrong? But when i replied i called you beautiful thats how you prove people wrong because most people will lash out but am not most people

Point where I called you ugly? I only asked if you're beautiful or more beautiful than Nicky..it was left for you to give me a Yes or a No..

I hate girls argument, I'd never give up..but this time? I'm off to school..buh bye dear. smiley

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

And the people that voted for other contestants did that for what sake?

There's just one thing... Lanicky and her Team's hard work paid... Stop crying over spilt milk. undecided

At least you learned about not being a getto chick. I am not saying her team didn't do a wonderful job. They did only if mimzy had more eligible voters (which was the reason for her loss) but if it wasn't for your team work or whatever she didn't deserve to be the 7th position either. She is not anywhere close to beauty. You are beautiful only if you can drop the getto attitude

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
seriously, and she is very beautiful just check her dp, lan,icky is a learner where she is

I know laveda is pretty but sometimes she is off
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

Point where I called you ugly? I only asked if you're beautiful or more beautiful than Nicky..it was left for you to give me a Yes or a No..

I hate girls argument, I'd never give up..but this time? I'm off to school..buh bye dear. smiley
lol bye you're annoying and funny as well i like that wink
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

At least you learned about not being a getto chick. I am not saying her team didn't do a wonderful job. They did only if mimzy had more eligible voters (which was the reason for her loss) but if it wasn't for your team work or whatever she didn't deserve to be the 7th position either. She is not anywhere close to beauty. You are beautiful only if you can drop the getto attitude

Who are you to call her ugly? undecided can you create even an animal talk less of a human? undecided

Cause your most preferred contestant didn't win you're here calling another ugly

Where were you when you should have campaigned for the beautiful ones to win?
Abeg shift.. undecided

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

I know laveda is pretty but sometimes she is off
do you understand sarcasm at all?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by onstelly(f): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

You should do me a favor by reading my initial post and tell me what I was actually saying
I read your post dear, people are not suppose to nominate her because she is already miss nairaland
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol bye you're annoying and funny as well i like that wink

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

Who are you to call her ugly? undecided can you create even an animal talk less of a human? undecided

Cause your most preferred contestant didn't win you're here calling another ugly

Where were you when you should have campaigned for the beautiful ones to win?
Abeg shift.. undecided

Then she goes back to being a getto chick. How do you learn in school smiley

I don't talk to people who don't know how to create a nice tackle without being razz

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
do you understand sarcasm at all?
madam, you joined nairaland this july and you are already a troublemaker.
Control ur amebo abeg.

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

I read your post dear, people are not suppose to nominate her because she is already miss nairaland

But they did nominate naijaboiy and tommyfrench even when they won previously. get your facts right my lady
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by LuveU2(f): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol @ghetto
Lol @foot soldier

Op Lanicky may not fit our ideal standard of beauty, but if even one or two persons have called her beautiful, let's respect what they've seen in her.

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't know why ireneony didn't contest though she is very beautiful
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Maxi112: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
more..... grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Then she goes back to being a getto chick. How do you learn in school smiley

I don't talk to people who don't know how to create a nice tackle without being razz

undecided Cheers!

Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached / Hddkkkdssjkfdssa / I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!!