Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" (8088 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Senseless pple everywhere undecided undecided

I hope this post is sensible enough for you to type out that

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Monalisa185(f): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

At least try and type like a sane lady. you sounded like a pained uncivilized getto snub. Judging from the fact you quoted me first. So who is the wailer here

same guy who opened a thread to cry over a spilled cup of milk is calling someone else "uncivilized and pained", irony of life.. Not only that, he's equally confused, where and when did I quote you first! If you have nothing meaningful to type, just make your choice below

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:
Who else noticed when it got to the turn of Most beautiful romancelander Lanicky was never mentioned. Just ivy and mimzy.
I think nobody is oblivious to the fact that about a 70% of those crying wolf about her beauty during the just concluded contest selected the other females as their candidate of beauty. I know beauty evolves in the eye of the beholder, beauty is from within and any other mumbo-jumbo you want to say to tackle my observations but the next time you guys are desperate for a vote at least make sure it is duely fitted for the supposed candidate not some mob job
I just want to make common sense.

#Back to work..

undecided undecided
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Topestbilly(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Helo i watched the 2001 missworld vid over and over again, and i can confidently tell u that no contestant beat Agbani in beauty, grace, poise, carriage and intelligence! Stop saying nonsense to prove nonsense.

Well, that was a beauty pageant and miss nairaland isn't.

This is what guys will never do.

Na Una sabi she's crowned already .. sorry undecided
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

I never called you a fool. I only talked about you making a fool out of yourself. You really do have a comprehending issue.

By the way, I am an adult and I am so unimpressed you indulge into child abuse. So sad
whatever, off to work. Am busy now. Got a traffic to scale.
Apologies for any inconvinient postulation and have a nice day.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Maxi112: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Zuric:

I don't exchange typos with alt.

stay cool & God bless cool
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by LuveU2(f): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

This is what guys will never do.

Na Una sabi she's crowned already .. sorry undecided
At least we all did "Comprehension" in school. smiley

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

same guy who opened a thread to cry over a spilled cup of milk is calling someone else "uncivilized and pained", irony of life.. Not only that, he's equally confused, where and when did I quote you first! If you have nothing meaningful to type, just make your choice below

I know you are an intelligent girl (not yet worth the tag "lady"wink even an slowpoke will go through my topics and realise I was only kidding most of them.

Go through this thread again you will realise you quoted me first. you don't seem to have a myopic brain

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Smellymouth: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Wow! Ich weiß nicht, Sie sprechen Deutsch Smelly !

Ich bin nicht zu fließend cheesy

Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihren Tag geht gut? cool
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Topestbilly(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2016
LuveU2:
At least we all did "Comprehension" in school. smiley

No, I hate English classes tongue
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided
Bless U!
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by TamedWolf90: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

undecided are you beautiful? Are you more beautiful than Lanicky? Can you even stand her when it comes to figure? Dafuk is wrong with you?

Laveda you don dy form Chairlady nah...for your mind abi?
Dafuk is you feeling like huh

6 Likes

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided

Hello beautiful
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Bless U!
[size=15pt] Bless you too undecided... [/size]
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
whatever, off to work. Am busy now. Got a traffic to scale.
Apologies for any inconvinient postulation and have a nice day.

Apology accepted. Why are you just heading to work? It's almost mid-day
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by LuveU2(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

No, I hate English classes tongue
brave! smiley
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

I hope this post is sensible enough for you to type out that
undecided undecided
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by LordScent(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:
Who else noticed when it got to the turn of Most beautiful romancelander Lanicky was never mentioned. Just ivy and mimzy.
I think nobody is oblivious to the fact that about a 70% of those crying wolf about her beauty during the just concluded contest selected the other females as their candidate of beauty. I know beauty evolves in the eye of the beholder, beauty is from within and any other mumbo-jumbo you want to say to tackle my observations but the next time you guys are desperate for a vote at least make sure it is duely fitted for the supposed candidate not some mob job
I just want to make common sense.

#Back to work..

Tell us more....... ......... ......Madam orofo
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Smellymouth: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
ellacute45:

I'm fine and you? kiss

Am good dearie..

Any good news yet? wink
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am good dearie..

Any good news yet? wink
Vielleicht sad
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ich bin nicht zu fließend cheesy
Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihren Tag geht gut? cool
Nun, Übung macht Perfektion...
Natürlich Du?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
I come dey pity lanicky sef, the mentions she gets negatively everyday is countless, i mean, everybody is calling her ugly, Even her campaign team is calling her ugly

But the way you people take this romance section seriously amazes me, is it that you people dont have lives outside nairaland or sth

Esp Laveda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Monalisa185(f): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

I know you are an intelligent girl (not yet worth the tag "lady"wink even an slowpoke will go through my topics and realise I was only kidding most of them.

Go through this thread again you will realise you quoted me first. you don't seem to have a myopic brain

mr intelligence, you were kidding most of them indeed, with the the kind of insults you've been hauling on everyone who types contrary to your myopic post, maybe you need to go over your own posts again..

I'll take it that you don't know the meaning of the word 'quote'.. On the that note, we are done here, mr..

Good day
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Smellymouth: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Nun, Übung macht Perfektion...

Natürlich Du?

Ja, ich stimme zu smiley

Mein Tag geht gut..

wir segnen Allah..

Hoffnung haben Sie zu Mittag gegessen ?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Hello beautiful
[size=15pt] wssup wif you undecided.. [/size]
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

mr intelligence, you were kidding most of them indeed, with the the kind of insults you've been hauling on everyone who types contrary to your myopic post, maybe you need to go over your own posts again..

I'll take it that you don't know the meaning of the word 'quote'.. On the that note, we are done here, mr..

Good day

You are trying so hard to sound intelligent. it is so glaring. You just made a fool of yourself why don't you stop appearing on my mentions and keep on with your "league of mad people" seeing your face gives me the creeps

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] wssup wif you undecided.. [/size]

Doing well, how about you?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Smellymouth: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
ellacute45:

Vielleicht sad

keine Sorge , alles wird gut

Sei einfach stark cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Monalisa185(f): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

You are trying so hard to sound intelligent. it is so glaring. You just made a fool of yourself why don't you stop appearing on my mentions and keep on with your "league of mad people" seeing your face gives me the creeps

K
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Doing well, how about you?
awesome kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Homemade adult videos n big yash pictures +18 / Single Ladies And S E X / Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.