Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" (8128 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
spits walk out of thread

grin cheesy You just can never do without exhibiting your rare stu.pidi.ty
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

grin cheesy You just can never do without exhibiting your rare stu.pidi.ty
yet am not the one telling a lady that I'll screw her in a public forum you and i both knows who's stup,id come back when you're a grown-up
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Menh, I know you are dump buh I can't just help being surprised everytime you showcase it. You said I should screw myself and you expected me to be mute? I pity the failure that will take your dumb self as a wife. That's if any one will ever wife an ugly and rude gal like you.
kudos kudos you try
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by onstelly(f): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Walks into the thread, saw two people quarreling above me, gently walks outta thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Kenneth205(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Does that change the fact that she's still Miss Nairaland? undecided

Help me ask dem.

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Kenneth205(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Op don turn himself to Ben Bruce

grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Kenneth205(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:

Look here, over 400 people voted for Lanicky does that mean they were all sentimental?

Lanicky is beautiful tho might not be more beautiful than all the contestants but she won, people saw what you were too blind to see, and I'm happy she did...

Y'all endless ranting won't change the fact she's the Queen.. Deal with it.

I'm beginning to like you.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Kenneth205(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The way some people take Nairaland so serious amaze me.
Hatred for a show that was for fun.
Lanicky is a chocolate skin beauty. Haterz go and get a job.

The thing tire me oh!
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Kenneth205(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
madam, you joined nairaland this july and you are already a troublemaker.
Control ur amebo abeg.

Wicked grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Peterpan007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Omo come and see battle of words......
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
do you understand sarcasm at all?
why are u alwas like dis ?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Stanleywaxy Shey I tell you? cheesy.

Wait Mhisbliss, do you really think you are beautiful, like really beautiful?

Okay you and Lanicky, who fine pass?
grin grin grin grin grin This Babe no work at all

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
why are u alwas like dis ?
do you have a problem with it?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
do you have a problem with it?
yes!! Cos in my frnd sandoski blah blah thread u were der.. Doing same thing.. Badmouthing a lady asif ure not one urself .

Cc misshatey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 3:30am On Jul 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes!! Cos in my frnd sandoski blah blah thread u were der.. Doing same thing.. Badmouthing a lady asif ure not one urself .

Cc misshatey
its sad how people quickly jump into conclusion about people, i am happy to know what you think about me though but its nairaland i dont take its things to heart, on your friends thread if you csn recall or if you actually know what you read i told the op that because someone uses another person's picture doesn't mean she is male, and it was just suprised that some people are males hidding behind female monikers because i was new to nairaland then so it was just a momentary thing, i never bad mouthed your friend and if you're offended I'm sorry. But don't assume to know who I'm because thats how your question sounded, very condescending
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by dare2differ: 4:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Stop crying babe, Pele. Well, Lanicky is Miss Nairaland. If you don't like it, your bad because there is nothing you can do about itsmiley

mhisbliss:
you dont think otherwise that means you're saying lan,icky is beautiful and deserves the crown na, read my comment again to understand me

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by dare2differ: 4:32am On Jul 19, 2016
smiley
bitchcrafts:
hmm, take yr time.. there are enough errand boys here, just that too much is never enough grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by dare2differ: 4:36am On Jul 19, 2016
YOUR OPINION

You are very much entitled to it but come to think of it, despite all those things she didn't make out there. The poor thing had to run back home. What went wrong? smiley
LuveU2:
Helo i watched the 2001 missworld vid over and over again, and i can confidently tell u that no contestant beat Agbani in beauty, grace, poise, carriage and intelligence! Stop saying nonsense to prove nonsense.

Well, that was a beauty pageant and miss nairaland isn't.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by dare2differ: 4:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Errand boy, what's up na?
Shamstiel:

Lol Oracle of the mad people. Spoke women. you are typing jaguns. About 80% off those who voted Lanicky only did so because you all pleaded for votes. Lol I am not a fool like some other monikers

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided dude.. You speak German?

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Adisa89(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Lanicky is beautiful. Only say I don already marry, I for... lipsrsealed
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Smellymouth: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Nein, Ich hatte gerade Frühstück smiley

Ich habe gerade gesehen, das jetzt

Ich habe Probleme mit meinem Netzwerk embarassed

Ich hoffe du hast gut geschlafen?
(Ich schicke dir Küsse ) grin cheesy

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by fuckYouSeun(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Laveda:

undecided are you beautiful? Are you more beautiful than Lanicky? Can you even stand her when it comes to figure? Dafuk is wrong with you?
who is lanicky abeg, is her nyash big, tell her to come for testing
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by HaneefahRN(f): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2016
What's wrong with all these low lifes feeling funky? Shouldn't you give it a rest already. You all are trying so hard to break that girl's spirit. You can go kill yourself if you aren't cool with her being the winner. Ass. holes
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
its sad how people quickly jump into conclusion about people, i am happy to know what you think about me though but its nairaland i dont take its things to heart, on your friends thread if you csn recall or if you actually know what you read i told the op that because someone uses another person's picture doesn't mean she is male, and it was just suprised that some people are males hidding behind female monikers because i was new to nairaland then so it was just a momentary thing, i never bad mouthed your friend and if you're offended I'm sorry. But don't assume to know who I'm because thats how your question sounded, very condescending
ok since yhr still new here... Try and sometimes be neutral at first if u wuld comment in controversial threads.. Like dis thread.. Pple dat comment in d first page are the once likely to be dragged d most cos their comments will be seen first..

My 2cents. Don't hav anything against u tho. Goodmrng

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok since yhr still new here... Try and sometimes be neutral at first if u wuld comment in controversial threads.. Like dis thread.. Pple dat comment in d first page are the once likely to be dragged d most cos their comments will be seen first..

My 2cents. Don't hav anything against u tho. Goodmrng
noted thanks
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
dare2differ:
Stop crying babe, Pele. Well, Lanicky is Miss Nairaland. If you don't like it, your bad because there is nothing you can do about itsmiley

ok
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
seriously, and she is very beautiful just check her dp, lan,icky is a learner where she is
maka why bliss shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Jarizod:
maka why bliss shocked lipsrsealed
you think otherwise?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Teespice(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Shamstiel:

No I am only bloting out what's what
Blurting out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry / I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.