Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (51395 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by queenstl(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by queenstl(f): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Kworuption! North is leading

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by bender79: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2016
A beg who them appoint for south east?The last time I checked it was zero!

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by junketer(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
bender79:
A beg who them appoint for south east?The last time I checked it was zero!
they will mention ngige, kachikwu and other ministers. Somebody should please tell us who was appointed from south east, and what they were appointed for.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Izonpikin: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...lets continue

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Izonpikin: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2016
junketer:
they will mention ngige, kachikwu and other ministers. Somebody should please tell us who was appointed from south east, and what they were appointed for.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Fedayeen02: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari is an ethnic bigot. Imagine NW is *3 of SE

God punish Joe Igbokwe

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Fedayeen02: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
The SW where he has much of his support base in the South are also marginalized but the yoruba muslims among them are still shouting

Sai baba.

See the YAMS passingshot. Midollian. Aressa. Omortayor. Dropshot.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by nwaanambra1(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2016
12 from south-east shocked shocked shocked

abeg what are their names?? cheesy cheesy

ok i get! 12 abok1s from south-east! na one naijeria sha! cheesy cheesygrin grin

41 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2016
ok
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by evilapc: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
They shout one Nigeria and unity, but they busy cornering everything from the south to the north...evil people

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by alade112(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
SS and SE combined is not upto that of NW Dz buhari sef. Well the appointments won't put food on my table. NW with the highest appointments still leads in poverty today

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by arabadayor17(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
The 18 in southwest sef dey ghostmode.

We Don enter this Change era, make we just continue to manage it. cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by brainpulse: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
GEJ did worst. Performance is better than ethnicity consideration.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
The igbos made it clear you hate and reject buhari by voting against him. What sort of appointments are you guys expecting again from a man you rejected? Even we the south west that gave him so much support got 18 appointments while igbos got 12 despite voting against him yet they still complain of marginalization. The GEJ you all supported could not build you a complete road in the east and second Niger Bridge he decieved you igbos with will be built by Buhari. Like buhari said during the presidential media chat, "WHAT DO THE IGBO'S WANT "? Do you guys want him to vacate the office and install the obi of Onitsha as president? The useless Nnamdi kanu who was bribed by the PDP to brainwash igbo youths brought about series of lies and confusion on his evil radio before been locked up. After getting 12 appointments igbos are still looking for biafra. Is this not selfishness? Biafra will never come. We will not allow any useless referendum sad

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by KingsleyCEO: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Welcome to Kaki in agbada government
Sai baba
sai Bubu
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by kcynho(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=15pt]In President Buhari's voice "they are entwintled to dia own opinioaun" [/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
junketer:
so kachikwu na south east lipsrsealed ?

7 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by teamsynergy: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
I really don't care anymore

2 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by veekid(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wadeva
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by salabscholar01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
ok
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
junketer:
Is kachukwu from the east?

4 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Victorakats(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Let's do some analysis.. 75 to the north and 47 to the south..

38.52% is to the south while 61.48 is to the north...

That's nepotism and very very harmful to the collective existence of Nigeria as a Nation.

If I am to analyse by each region and then analyse the true identity of these appointees, perhaps the south east quota will further be reduced to perhaps ten or five.

While I understand that competence comes first, there's every need to run an inclusive government especially in a country with diverse interest and views.
Failing to do so will definitely lead to cracks of disapproval, insubordination and insecurity.
Enough said!
Thanks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016

29 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Dezzx(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by UnknownT: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
If not that the president is mandated by the constitution to appoint ministers from all the states, the number of south east appointees wouldn't be up to 7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by agitator: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Oluwabusobomi(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari is a fool

22 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Makes sense
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=27pt]Buhar[/size] this is not the change i voted for

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by princeakins(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
junketer:

Bro you jux mentioned but a few popular ones u know. Oya open google n check the rest. grin

CHikena
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Mimisboygreat: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
IF I TALK WETIN I WAN TALK THE MODS GO BAN ME. MAKE I FIND SPACE BOOKERS FIRST
Yungwizzzy:
buuu
I CATCH U grin
UnknownT:
D
I DN CATCH U grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku / Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.