Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

''I Am In A Relationship With Someone Who Is Not Falz''- Simi Clears The Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Am In A Relationship With Someone Who Is Not Falz''- Simi Clears The Rumours (633 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am In A Relationship With Someone Who Is Not Falz''- Simi Clears The Rumours by harveypienews: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Fast rising musician, Simi has opened up on why she left gospel music and the price of fame.Excerpts from her interview

You began your career as a gospel act. Why did you go mainstream?
The first thing that comes to the mind is that I did it for monetary reasons. However music became about ‘more’; I wanted to have a broader purview. It was a tough decision for me to make at first. I wanted to explore music more. My faith in God hasn’t waivered because before I went mainstream, I prayed to God to bless my career if it was his plan for me. I also don’t see myself doing gospel music again.

What has fame cost you?
I don’t go out much but I love to go to regular places. I can’t do so any longer and I miss having a regular life because I am a regular girl.

See when she talks about relationship; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/07/i-am-in-relationship-with-someone-who.html

Re: ''I Am In A Relationship With Someone Who Is Not Falz''- Simi Clears The Rumours by midehi2(f): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
beautiful girl
Re: ''I Am In A Relationship With Someone Who Is Not Falz''- Simi Clears The Rumours by MaQuin(f): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: ''I Am In A Relationship With Someone Who Is Not Falz''- Simi Clears The Rumours by Mologi(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
tell me is Mr John or okoro...or the popular jonny...

to ří pe .

Emi na n wa iyawo ooo

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Worthy Of Stepping Into The ‘next Rated Shoes’ In 2016 ? / Actor, John Njamah Gets Married To Cameroonian Girlfriend -photos / Jay Z The Greatest In The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.