Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Alone.. - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone.. (222737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alone.. by milky3(f): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Just finished reading mine in2017, ♤♡it's worth reading ♥● God bless your thinking faculty
Re: Alone.. by menwongo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
PamelB:

ALONE
.......the end

I refuse to believe this the end. What will I do now as I planned to read all through the night.
Please come with ALONE 2
Write about your mum in prison etc

Still keeping my eyes on you @ UNITED IN BETRAYAL
Re: Alone.. by itsandi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Interesting story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Alone.. by Pinkfeet: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
i really enjoyed this story.

pamelb more grease to ur elbow.

the story is interesting.

dis ur story has give me more strength
Re: Alone.. by akanbimustaphao(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2017
Thank op for dis wonderful and great story, I learnt a lot from it and having you here on nairaland is a honour. I look forward to your next story... Once again thank you, more ink to your pen...#Team#ken
Re: Alone.. by stevcassidy(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2017
there is a light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
friendoly:
pamelb someone said that alone is his piece of work. what do you get to say please
and this is the first thing I had to read. Please, who's that?
Re: Alone.. by Estherol(f): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wow! what a wonderful and inspiring writeup.Weldone pamelB.I am in love with this story.Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alone.. by Jane1234f(f): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pamelb,someone is posting this story on Facebook... his Facebook name is indispensable John Collins, check him
Re: Alone.. by Olawale118(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jane1234f:
Pamelb,someone is posting this story on Facebook... his Facebook name is indispensable John Collins, check him
pamelb, will u not consider this?
Re: Alone.. by izaray(f): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
God bless you dear, you're indeed a good writer.
Re: Alone.. by stephmiracle: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=PamelB post=61105458]

Beautiful story ma but I need those ones you deleted pls. Where do I go and read those missing parts
Re: Alone.. by lukenlow: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thank you all for your advice. I really needed your knowledge and tips 192.168.1.1
Re: Alone.. by MiaB(f): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
PamelB:
would really love it if my work is appreciated. for those viewing,thanks a lot.

I sat down on the muddy ground,looking on as daddy's golden casket was being lowered to the earth. I had cried and gotten tired of crying. I couldn't believe that my foster daddy was gone,after promising to take me away from mummy and her constant troubles. I looked at mummy,dressed in a lacy white gown. She was looking at me and I wondered if it was pity or hatred that I saw in her eyes. She wasn't crying. She just kept her gaze on me.

****Three months ago****

After daddy left the house,I went into the house and saw Nenye struggling with the broom. I took it from her and swept the entire house before going into my room. I picked up my phone from where it was charging and dialled Emeka's number.

Emeka: Sisi m

Me: Emy nwa,how are you?

Emeka: I'm fine. How are you?

Me: I'm not fine.

Emeka: Ahn ahn. Are you sick?

Me: It's mummy. She.....

Emeka: Did she beat you? I'll call her up right now.

Me: No. No. She's having problems with daddy because of me.

Emeka: How?

I took time to explain to him all that happened that morning,including the slap.
He sighed deeply and paused for a while before speaking.

Emeka: Nne,I'm sorry about what mummy did. I'll round up my computer classes and come back as soon as possible.

Me: Daddy said I'll leave with him today.

Emeka: Sisi,you're not going anywhere. I'll call daddy immediately and plead with him. For my sake please.

Me: Its okay. I also want to stay with my family. Daddy is just angry,when he comes. back,I'll talk with him and we'll settle everything.

Emeka: Thanks Sisi m. Where is mummy now?

Me: she left while I was sweeping the house.

Emeka: Okay. But trust me,I'll be back as soon as possible okay?

Me: Better o cause I'm missing you too much.

Emeka: Me too.

We spoke a little longer before we said our goodbyes and I went to eat breakfast. Nenye didn't come out of her room till I served lunch. She ate and asked me to keep food for mum and dad before she went back to her room.
While frying plantain for dinner,hot oil poured on my leg. I cried out in pain and cried while the plantain burnt away. Mummy came back around 8:00pm and I served dinner. On a normal day,she would beat me once she sees any burnt part of the food but today,she ate it without saying anything to me.
I did the dishes that night,using the opportunity to wait for dad. I wanted to talk to him. He needed to stop beating his wife. I waited till I slept off on the couch.

The next morning brought about the worst news I'd ever heard. Daddy was found in his car along the road,dead. It was not an accident,he was not shot or injured. His head was on the steering,like he was sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I watched as the men from Kingdom Heritage funeral undertakers lowered the remains of my daddy to mother earth while on the other hand,mummy stared at me,not removing her eyes for once. We were all dressed in white but I didn't care. I was sitting on the muddy ground as it had rained heavily that morning. Emeka stood beside me. He was crying his eyes out. My friends from school were all around me but will there presence bring back my daddy Alex? I only came back to the present when Ginika tapped me,asking that the priest was talking to me. I stood up and realised that everyone was looking at me. I looked at Father Jude,he was our parish youth father. He was a close friend to the family. He was smiling but today,I wouldn't smile with him.

Fr. Jude: Amanda,show respect to your father.
The catechist handed me a shovel. I took it from him, collected some sand from the heap on the floor and held onto the shovel. For the first time in two weeks,tears fell from my eyes.

Me: Daddy,why didn't I leave the house with you? I would have being with you today. Why did you choose to leave me alone? Why daddy? Who did you visit? Who did this to you? Is this where you promised to end? I thought you promised to be there with me all the time? Are you happy seeing our faces this swollen and red? Daddy why didn't you fight death? Why didn't you come home like you promised? Or is this a better way of making peace reign? Daddy who will take care of us? Daddy I have so many questions to ask you but since you swore not to answer them,rest in peace. Since you were weak to fight death,daddy,fight now that you're immortal. Fight whoever did this to you daddy.

The shovel left my hand and landed into the grave,right on top of the casket while I slumped on the floor,crying my heart out. Emeka and some of my friends came and took me away into the house while the rite continued.
Re: Alone.. by Owoyale21: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2018
please how can i read The full story (ALONE) By PamelB
Re: Alone.. by Owoyale21: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2018
plz where did you people read the next episode of Alone after ken made hillary and Amara cum bk
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Owoyale21:
plz where did you people read the next episode of Alone after ken made hillary and Amara cum bk
dear, someone was stealing my work and claiming it as his so I had to delete most of the chapters. so sorry for d inconvenience
Re: Alone.. by GreatAmmy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
I Got Glued To My Phone All Day, I Just Finished Reading, Missed Some Part Which Aren't There.
It's A Good One. Keep It Up.
I Look Forward To More.
Re: Alone.. by Purityluv: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Do not be a pessimist ok
Also you need to do a lot of editing too.
I suggest you write with some software to reduce grammatical and spelling mistakes try grammerly it's free try it I promise you won't regret
PamelB:
[b][/b]So I see my views are increasing but not much encouragements. Still won't stop me from updating for my faithful readers and it won't make me stop this one like I did with valley of the shadow of love.

So this one is dedicated to mzlizabelle. Though I've not viewed her profile but her name rings a bell in my head(am not a lesbian o). She's also being supportive with her comments.

I was in the school canteen with Kamsi one afternoon after lecture,munching our meaty meatpie with a can of lacasara when I felt I was being watched. Its being two weeks since I resumed school. I had spent three more weeks at home after I was discharged,perfecting myself and learning to walk and talk like I'm royalty(trust Kamsi nau). Gospel had taken us shopping,buying me clothes I'm sure I wouldn't finish wearing in six months,shoes (combination of heels,snickers,flats and boots), handbags,make up box(I didn't even know they used to exist),deodorants and so many things. I was taken to a spa where goodness knows the magic they did with my skin and my entire looks. I became a princess in three weeks. At first,I wasn't comfortable with all that but mummy(Mrs Kalu) and Kamsi always encouraged me. While I was being transformed to Chimamanda Kalu,Kamsi got admission through the supplementary form and we resumed school the next week. Did I say that Ted and Kamsi were now dating? Forgive me. Everyone approved of there relationship and they were perfect for each other. He and Gospel took turns to take us out for lunch. Ted had applied for a transfer to one of there companies in Nigeria(I think it was because of Kamsi). His transfer was not granted so he had started making plans to start his own company here in Nigeria. Life was so much fun and back to the present,I felt I was being watched.

Me: Kammy,look behind me please and see if you'll notice anybody giving me an odd look.

Kamsi: Why?

Me: I feel like I'm being watched.

Kamsi stylishly looked around before resuming her eating

Kamsi: I see no one babe. Besides,who wouldn't stare at you,with all these your hotness.

She was right. I had started receiving more than enough glances and "hi" from girls who I'm sure were from rich homes. It was good to be rich and classy but in all that,I never let it get into my head. I still remembered who I was and I had promised myself that once I graduated from school,I'll take back everything that belonged to me.

We had finished eating and was about stepping out when four girls walked in and stopped in front of us. I looked up at there faces and was I surprised to see Nenye with them?

Kamsi: And what's the meaning of this?

I stood there,staring at each of there faces. I remembered two of the girls. They used to visit Nenye back then at home.

Nenye: I'm not here for you. I'm here for my sister.

Kamsi scoffed and shook her head. Everyone in the cafe had turned there attention to us.

Kamsi: Did you just call her your sister?

Nenye: Of course she is my sister who your family took away from us.

Kamsi looked at me and smiled. She held my hand and we walked away. We got to the door and she left me and returned to them.

Kamsi: You're lucky. Very lucky that I'm in a good mood today,if not,I would have beaten you black and blue here and this nitwits you call friends won't do anything about it. Spoilt daughter of Jezebel.

Nenye: Never you call me or my mother names or....

Kamsi: Or what? What will you do? I've even forgotten that you're a student of this school so watch closely. I'm sure you barely recognised Amanda. That's what love and care can do to someone so stick your fingers into your ass and watch how beautiful her life is now. Stop us any other day and I'll have you locked up. Bi'tch.

Kamsi approached me and we walked out of the cafe and headed towards school gate.

Kamsi: That girl! I'll so deal with her. Because we didn't file a case against them right.

Me: You're angry. Calm down.

We got to the bus stand and sat down.

Me: Kammy,why are you angry now? She's not worth it.

Kamsi: I know but a part of me tells me that they're up to something. My instinct can never lie to me.

Me: I....

Rose: Excuse me please.

Kamsi and I turned to see a girl of our age. She was pretty and average in height. She was dressed in a jean short,jean snicker and a while crop top. Her jean jacket was tied to her waist. She had money written all over her.

Kamsi: Hi.

Rose: I'm Rose,from the department of social sciences.

Kamsi: I'm Kamsi. This is my sister and best friend,Amanda,we're both studying radiology.

Rose: Oh wow. Nice meeting you.

We shook hands with her and she sat down between us.

Rose: So,I was sitting down at the cafe where the show down had happened. You're a brave soldier girly.

Kamsi and I laughed.

Rose: So I've being following you girls,thinking of a way to start a conversation but you stopped here and I decided to stop as well.

Kamsi: Oh!

Me: Hope there's no problem

Rose: Not at all. I've just being seeing you girls around for some days now and I love your closeness. I just want to be friends with you two.

My phone rang and I brought it out from my handbag. It was a blackberry passport which Gospel had gotten me two weeks ago. It was Kenneth calling.

Me: Hi Ken.

Ken: Hey sis,where are you two? Being calling Kammy but she didn't pick up.

I glanced at Kamsi but she was saying something to the new girl.

Me: Uhm,she turned it off before we went in for lecture but we're on our way home now.

Ken: Okay. Hope you both are safe?

Me: We're at the bus stand beside school gate actually.

Ken: I came around to see someone. Wait for me there and I'll come and pick you both.

Me: Okay then. Don't keep us waiting.

I hung up and let the girls in on what's happening. We decided to take pictures before he arrives. We were having fun with ourselves when our(I'm now part of the family so everything is ours now) red spider stopped just in front of us and Kenneth came down. We all turned to him and Rose stared at him for a while before shouting;

Rose: Ken!

Ken: Rose

It was our turn to stare as we looked at them hug each other like long lost friends.
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kamsi you are right.
PamelB:
Mrs k: You don't know my child,so many people long to be in your shoes right now. A lot of people out there have so many problems which are worse than yours,yet,they won't look like it. There are lots of girls your age who live there lives without having a boyfriend till they are ready to settle down. You can't be here,crying out your eye balls because your boyfriend is with another lady who I'm sure you're prettier than,I'm also sure you're more intelligent than her. It shows he's classless and has lack of good taste. You're beautiful my child and your destiny is in your own hands. You'll be whatever God wants you to be only if you take it with faith. The word of the Lord even said it,that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and violent people taketh it by force. I don't know why you're crying when you have a life that is ahead of you. Gospel shouldn't be your priority now. Your priority should be your education. You should know that with education,many men would come knocking on your door and it'll be your time to choose whoever you want to be with. With Education,good one,you'll be able to shut the likes of Gospel. My child,I won't deceive you. Think about all I've said here and pick the ones you want to pick. By the time I'm back from London,I want to see a new you.

She stood up to leave and I also stood up.

Mrs k: Dinner is seven pm on the dot. You should look your best. Kenneth's girlfriend is coming

I smiled and gave her a nod.

Me: Thank you mum.

She hugged me before leaving the room. I looked at my table clock and it was past five. I quickly washed my face and started going to Kamsi's room. I met Kenneth at the hall way and he hugged me tight.

Ken: I knew you were a strong lass.

Me: I'm not
I managed to give him a smile.

Ken: You are. You just haven't noticed it.

Me: Okay. Okay. So you didn't tell me that Rose was coming around. Not fair.

Ken: Oh. I'm sorry. She told me this afternoon as well. We didn't plan it.

Me: Hmmm. Okay o. So you both are now official? Since mum is now involved?

Ken: Yeah!

Have I told you guys about Kenneth? I'm sorry. He's what I will describe as breath takingly handsome. He's chocolate in complexion,a graduate of Madonna and he's a lawyer. He's just 24 and was called to bar few weeks after Emeka's death. Since then,he's being one popular guy in and outside the neighbourhood. He's tall and has a baritone voice. His nose is pointed,his lips are small and he loves to pout them,his eyes are sexy and blue. He also has this side burns which he leaves bushy always,saying that nobody would love to work with a small boy,but his beards make him older. Mrs Kalu is indeed blessed with beautiful children with good manners............ all except Gospel.

Me: Wish you guys the best. I need to go to Kamsi.

Ken: Alright then. See you guys later.

I walked away and finally got myself in Kamsi's room. She was speaking with someone on the phone so I sat down and waited. She spoke for some minutes and hung up.

Kamsi: BF

I smiled at her and she came and sat down beside me.

Me: Was that Ted?

Kamsi: Nope. Most handsome guy, ESUT, campus one chapter.

Me: Hmmm. This year?

Kamsi: Yes.

Me: Okay. So I heard Rose is coming for dinner.

Kamsi: Don't mind Ken. I don't even know what I'm going to wear.

Me: Hello! She's a lady not a guy. A Lady like you and I. So it doesn't matter what we wear.

Kamsi; I know. But haven't you noticed she looks like someone from a rich family?

Me: Ain't we rich too? Just that we don't dress over classy for school.

Kamsi: You're wrong. She wears designers o.

I laughed and she stared at me.

Me: Next thing now,you'll start asking mum to order our clothes from London or China or maybe task Ken to take us out. This clothes in your wardrobe,have you finished wearing them?

Kamsi: You're amazing. We're going shopping by weekend. I'm already sure that mummy will get us something once she travels. For now,let's talk about something else.

I told her my conversation with Gospel and mummy and she supported mum. Saying that I need to take my mind away from Gospel and move on,that I should learn to be strong. She said one thing that made me determined,"if you fight this and move on,you'll find out that Gospel was never meant to be part of your life.Move on sis,we don't have enough time in the world to start crying over guys who don't think twice before breaking us.Use the time you have now to the fullest."
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
I am loving this now.
Amanda time to loosen up.
PamelB:
I walked into the lecture hall with my peplon gown,clutching my handbag and wondering what the lecturer would say to me. I had come to school with Kamsi that day,we got a seat and sat down but my period pain wasn't helping me so I had gone to a chemist to get some drugs. The midwife I met there helped me with warm water instead and asked me to relax a bit. Now,the menstrual pain has stopped but I'm 20 minutes late to class.

Mr Ofor was a no nonsense man. He took the smallest of things serious. I was very good at his course but I just don't want to get into his bad books.

Me: Good morning sir.

I greeted with the most tender voice I could give. All eyes were now on me and I wished I had just stayed back at the clinic.

He looked at his wristwatch and gave me a scornful look

Mr Ofor: Lady,you're 22 minutes late for this class.

Me: I'm sorry sir. I was at the clinic. I'm sick.

Mr Ofor: Sick? Which clinic are you coming from?

Me: Toks pharmacy.

Mr Ofor: Because I'll go and confirm. Give me your ID card right away.

There was a loud murmuring from the class. I looked at them and some were shaking their heads,asking me not to give it to him.

Me: I'm sorry sir,I don't have it here. But if you wish to confirm,I will go with you.

He frowned his face immediately. That was what lecturers were known for. They found any reason to take your ID card,then they'll ask you to come and take it later. Once you're in there office,they'll give you conditions;either to bleep them,get your ID card and pass their course or you take your ID card and keep on carrying over their course.

Mr Ofor: Alright. Go and sit down.

I silently said "thank you Jesus" and walked over to where Kamsi was seated.

After lectures,Rose,Kamsi and I decided to pick a cab to thrillers and have lunch. It had being two months since after Roses' visit to the house and since then,Gospel and I haven't set eyes on each other and I loved it that way.

We got to thrillers and ordered same meal;fried rice and chicken with yoghurts. We ate amidst taking pictures and laughing at our smiley faces.

Kamsi: So I think its time I say this.

We asked her what it was about and she said we should guess.

Me: Ted has proposed?

Kamsi: Nope.

Me: You're pregnant?

Rose: Wtf! Say no please.

We all laughed.

Kamsi: I'm not pregnant

Rose: Then what?

Me: What is it?

She cleared her throat and looked at our curious faces

Kamsi; Someone has being on my neck for a while now.

Me: Better tell him that Ted is in the picture o.

Kamsi: Shuu! Wait let me finish first.

Rose: You don't know your sister fa?

Kamsi: He's being disturbing me for you,Amanda and in fact,I just texted him our location and he'll be here soon.

I frowned immediately. Rose and Kamsi stared at me as they didn't understand my countenance.

Me: Why nau? You would have told me first.

Kamsi: Amy I know you very well. You would've gone home straight if I've told you.

Me: And you think I can't go home now?

Rose: I'll just bundle you back to this place and get you tied to a spot.

Me: Its not funny Rose.

Rose: I'm sorry.

Kamsi: Come on Amanda,you're beautiful and people have the right to admire you.

Rose: I don't know why you're acting so reserved. Open up and socialise girl. Let them admire you,let them approach you.

Me: Hey! Now I smell a conspiracy. You both are in this right?

Rose raised her hands.

Rose: I'm not. But I want you to socialise that's all.

Kamsi: Exactly.

Me: Okay. I've heard you two. Who's he?

Kamsi giggled and we looked at her expectantly.

Rose: Talk nau.

Kamsi: Most handsome guy,our chapter.

Rose: Wow! Hillary?

I sat down there,looking at the entrance. He chose to enter the very minute his name was mentioned. I've seen his pictures everywhere in school,he's even my friend on Facebook but I've never had a chat with him. Seeing him facially now,I couldn't help but wonder why he took pictures because he looked more handsome than in the pictures.

If I had said breathtakingly handsome for Ken,Hillary is then the beauty god. I fell for his colour immediately which were a bit darker than my chocolate complexion. I watched him approach our table with a smile and I looked away,silently wishing that I can disappear because he looks too handsome to be seen with him.

Ever heard of beauty being intimidated by handsome?
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gospel " wetin be your own nau"
PamelB:
Hillary: So its my turn now.

Me: Yes. I want to hear everything about you.

He laughed and cleared his throat.

Hillary: I'm from a family of three; my mum,dad and myself. My parents are from Udi local government of this Enugu whereas am a citizen of California. I came back six years ago cause I was missing my family and wanted to be close to them. So now,I'm here. Sorry,I forgot to mention that we live at new GRA but I live at Ogui road,where daddy built a house.

Me: Oh!

Hillary: Yup.

Me: You haven't explained your parent's occupation.

Hillary: Sorry dear. My dad is a medical doctor,heard of pax pharmacy?

Me: Of course. Heard its in so many states.

Hillary: My dad owns it. My mum is a representative in the house of assembly.

Me: Wow! Explains why you own such an expensive ride.

Hillary: See why I don't like mentioning it?

Me: But its true.

We both smiled.

Me: So tell me about the Mr handsome stuff.

Hillary: You'll see the video later. Won it last semester after my exams. I didn't contest. Just that my friend gave my name to the master of ceremony and I was called out. God blessed me in a way that I always stand out and just like that,I won.

Me: And you're enjoying all the benefits alone?

Hillary: It was just the car that I took,a Toyota Camry. Its still parked in my house.

Me: And Miss beautiful?

Hillary laughed in a way that got me smiling. He looked into my eyes and held my hands.

Hillary: You're my Miss beautiful.

Me: No. I meant ESUT chapter nau.

Hillary: I know. The girl doesn't suit my standard and she didn't win by merit. I've found my own Miss and that's you.

I became shy all of a sudden. Why did I even ask him about her. I've heard about the girl,how she slept with almost all the judges just to win the contest. There's had being this semester so I witnessed the show. She didn't deserve it.

I looked at my wristwatch and it was four minutes past eleven.

Me: We should go now. Its late.

He looked at his own watch and gasped.

Hillary: I wasn't even looking at the time. Come,I'll drop you. I'll spend the night here.

We walked downstairs and into the cold night. I clutched my purse very firmly as I used my free hand to give warmth to my arm.
When we got into the car,he didn't turn on the air condition.

Hillary: This gown of yours is too sexy for the cold.

I smiled at kicked his shoulder before he started the ignition and we drove away,talking about the night and me,thanking him for a wonderful date.
We got to my house and he blew his horn.

Hillary: Do I drive inside?

Me: Don't stress your sweet self. You've done enough.

I drew in to him and he pecked my cheeks before coming down to open the door for me.

Me: Thanks for tonight.

Hillary: Its nothing bae. I'll do more for you.

This time,I gave him the peck on his lips and walked into the compound through the small gate which was opened by the gateman.

I had almost walked past Gospel's house when he came out and called my name. I turned to him with a smile but he was fuming with rage and I think I know why.
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gospel "fight anotherday"
PamelB:
As early as 11am on Sunday,Rose was already at the house. She had told us that she came straight from church. As usual,mum was very happy to see her. They talked for a while before Rose changed into one of my clothes and we sat down to chat for a bit at the terrace.

Rose: So how's Hillary? Kamsi told me you both went out the other day?

Me; Yes. I had fun.

Rose: So you finally said yes?

Me: Of course. Hillary is such a nice guy. I wonder where he'd being all my life.

Rose: Wow.

Kamsi: He's being waiting for the right time. And immediately the time was ripe,he came.

Me: Miss philosopher.

Kamsi: Call me that again.

We all laughed and got busy with our phone. Some minutes later,Hillary called.

Hillary: Hi bae

Me: Hi dear.

Hillary: Will you be kind enough to step outside your gate? I'm parked here and waiting for a Cinderella to come and walk me to the ball.

My chuckle got Kamsi and Rose' attention and they stared at me.

Me: You won't only get a Cinderella,you'll also get Jasmine and snow white.

Hillary: Beautiful. Please I'm waiting

I hung up and told the girls and they smiled.

Rose: So,I'm not fair so I'm Jasmine.

Kamsi: Unarguably Snow white.

We shared a laugh before walking downstairs and outside the gate. He was sitting on the hood of his car. He was dressed in a body hugged shirt and jean trouser. His shoe was shiny black and he looked like one going for a fashion show. My friends and I couldn't help but stare shamelessly.

Hillary: Won't you stop staring and at least give me a hug.

I came out from my trance and hugged him,sharing a quick kiss too.

Hillary: (turned to Rose) Jasmine,how are you?

Rose: I'm fine handsome. You look amazing.

Hillary: Thank you. (turned to Kamsi) Snow white,how are you as well?

Kamsi: Better than yourself.

Hillary: I doubt.

We shared a laugh before entering the house. We led him to the sitting room where mum was seeing a movie.

Hillary: Good day Mrs Kalu.
He greeted with a little bow.

Mum: Good day son. How're you?

Hillary: Very fine ma. You look quite good yourself.

Mum smiled like a teenager.

Mum: Thank you my dear. Please have a seat. You're just in time for lunch.

I looked at the wall clock and it was some minutes going to 1:00.

We all sat down.

Mum: Amanda,go ask the girls if they're done with making the table,Kamsi,go call your brothers.

Did I mention that Ken had moved to his own building? I guess I did not so please forgive me.

Kamsi walked out while I went to the Kitchen. I passed the dinning and noticed that the table was already prepared and I liked what I saw. I was tempted to take a peak to know the meals we'll be having but on a second thought,I turned and went back to the sitting room.

Mum and her in-laws (Rose and Hillary) were already conversing so I stepped out of the house.
Kamsi was taking a call so I stood beside her. She dismissed the caller and turned to me.

Me: So you've not called your brothers?

She smiled and kicked my shoulders playfully.

Kamsi: Was thinking of a way to inform Gospel,maybe sending him a message. I've vowed never to go into his apartment again.

I frowned at her but she didn't stop.

Kamsi: I'm beginning to see him as the black sheep of this house.

Me: Are you alright?

Kamsi: Of course I am. You don't get it do you? He's not the gentleman I've always thought him to be. I dunno what changed him and....

Me: You know what? Go and call Ken while I call Gospel. We'll talk about this after today.

Kamsi: Whatever.

I spanked her behind with my palm and we both went on our different directions.
I got to the door and rang the bell and the door swung open immediately.

Me: Hi.

Gospel: Amanda,come inside.
He was on a jean short and polo and he had a smile plastered on his face.

Me: No. Not now. I was sent to call you. Lunch has being served.

He looked at me like I was hiding something.

Gospel: So I guess your boyfriend is here?

Me: Yes. Together with Rose.

Gospel: Okay. I'll join you guys in two minutes.

I walked away,surprised that he didn't react,also praying that he doesn't have a back up plan hatching somewhere.
Mum was still busy with Hillary,asking him his parents occupation,where they lived,where they came from,trying to drill out everything about him,with Hillary in turn,giving her all the answers with a smile.

I sat down and joined Rose. Kamsi and Ken came in some minutes later.

Ken walked to Hillary who stood up and gave him a handshake.

Ken: Hillary right?

Hillary: Yes and you are?

Ken: Kenneth. Nice meeting you.

Hillary: The pleasure is all mine.

They both sat down beside mum.

Ken: I've heard quite a lot about you and I do hope they are all true.

Hillary laughed,throwing his head back.

Hillary: Depends on what you heard.

Ken: I see you're an intelligent guy. I hope you'll be able to take care of my sister.

Hillary: I.....

Gospel: Of course he will. If he doesn't,I'll so beat him up.

We all turned to look at him and he was all smiles. He approached Hillary and offered his hand for a handshake. We were all surprised including mum. Hillary looked into his face and shook his hand,looking back at me for answers but I just shrugged my shoulders,indirectly telling him that I knew nothing.

Was this part of a plan? Or has Gospel changed for good?
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Correct I am so loving this
PamelB:
Lunch was amazing. Different varieties of food; from fried rice and drilled fish to yam and sauce with fried eggs. There was also a chicken soup,some baked cakes and fruits to wash down the meal. I didn't have time to acknowledge the meal because it was like a rule in the Kalu's residence,never to talk while eating. The only thing you'll keep hearing is,"please pass the salt" or "is there any serviette at that side?".

But once we had all left the table,every one started confessing about the meal including Hillary and Rose.

We all sat down at the sitting room to discuss. The look on mum's face showed that she was happy and anyone seeing us sitting together would think that we're gathered for a family meeting.

Mum: I'm not going to take much of your time as its compulsory that I take my siesta,I don't play with it especially on Sundays as it is the only day I get to relax properly. I just need to chip in one or two sentences.

She paused and looked at our faces.

Mum: You're all grown ups. The youngest amongst you all is Amanda and she's no longer a kid. I want unity between all of you here. See each other as brothers and sisters. Quarrels and feuds should be far gone from you all. I know why I'm saying it and most of you know that as well. You all are old enough to know what's right and wrong. You also have rights to call yourselves to order when you see that one of you is doing something contrary to your expectations. Finally,I wouldn't want you all to disappoint me. Keep clean records and never,I mean never do anything to jeopardize your relationships.

She looked at all of us as if the words would sink in properly with her looks.

Mum: Having said that,I beg to leave you all now. Have fun and call me once dinner is served.

We thanked her and watched as she walked up the stairs gracefully.

Gospel was the first to break the silence.

Gospel: So,Hillary, tell us,what do you do with your free time?

Hillary cleared his throat..

Hillary: I go to my father's hospital to help in the lab.

Ken: Wow! Your dad is a medical doctor?

Hillary: Yes.

Ken: Interesting. What are you studying in school?

Hillary: Microbiology.

Ken: What year.

Hillary: I'm in my finals.

Ken: Congratulations dude.

Gospel: So,what time do you spare then for Amanda?

Hillary: Oh! I always make sure we see at least three times in a week.

Gospel: Just that?

Hillary: Yes. That way, it won't make the relationship boring. I don't want her to get tired of seeing my face. Though I know I'll love to see hers everyday and I plan to make it so.

We all laughed except Gospel. I could see the defeat in his eyes.

Gospel: So how old are you?

Hillary: Wow! Is it necessary?

Gospel: Of course it is. I....

Hillary: I'm 24.

Gospel: Ken is already a lawyer at 24.

I frowned immediately. A quick tension passed through the sitting room but Hillary remained with a smile.

Hillary: That's very good. Very encouraging I must say. So when did you leave school?

Gospel: I schooled abroad. Got my degree at 23,now,I'm managing my father's multinational company.

I knew what he was trying to do but I refused to say a word because I wouldn't want our beautiful day to end up in fights.

Gospel: I'm the youngest CEO around the globe with a certificate from Oxford and Harvard.

Hillary scoffed and didn't say a word,instead he sipped from his glass and focused more on the fool who wanted to show him he was lesser.
Kamsi stepped out with Rose to God knows where but I refused to leave.

Hillary: You've made a name for yourself I must say. Congratulations.

Gospel: Thank you. I deserve it.

Ken: So tell us,where are you from?

Hillary: My parents are from Udi local government.

Ken: Your parents? What about you? Ain't you from there as well?

Hillary: I'm from California. I was born and raised here and only came back to be with my parents for a while.

I saw the smile on Gospel's face disappear and change to a look of surprise. He wasn't getting the victory anymore and I had Ken to thank for throwing in that question at that time.
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
[Yes the park is the best place
quote author=PamelB post=48608999]Morning,ututu oma,how was your night? The motive is to keep you guys longing for more. Hope I did just that.

The next morning,I woke up feeling very happy and satisfied. The first person I had to call was Hillary;

Hillary: Morning baby.

Me: Good morning honey. You still in bed?

He yawned and I knew the answer to my own question.

Hillary: Yea bae. Couldn't sleep well last night.

Me: Ah! What happened?

Hillary: Something serious. I had to manage all night.

I became worried immediately,thinking up different things that could make him loose sleep.

Me: Tell me. What's the problem?

Hillary; Don't worry bae. I'll get over it.

Me: Over what?

Hillary: How was your night?

Me: Now don't even try it. What's wrong with you?

Hillary: You.

I eased up immediately. So,it wasn't that bad.

Me: What do you mean by me?

Hillary: You were going through my mind last night,i couldn't sleep as I was pointing an erection all through.

Now,I was left to wonder what he meant by that.

Hillary; Bae,I'll call you back. Someone's at my gate.

Me: Okay.

I hung up and quickly put on one of my old baggy tops. i had slept unclad last night and it felt really good. I ran out of the house and headed straight to Ken's apartment. He was receiving a call when I got to his sitting room so I sat down and waited. He didn't take long before joining me.

Me: Good morning bro.

Ken: Morning sis. This one you're here with all this modalities,hope you ain't planning a seduction?

Now,I smiled. That's how he talks to both Kamsi and I. If it had being Gospel,he would have ogled me out of his house.

Me: You're sick.

Ken: Yes. I know. So what brings you this morning.

I cleared my throat and thought of the right way to ask him the question.

Me: Please,what does it mean for a guy to say that he was pointing an erection?

He smiled and looked away,making me feel very sorry for asking that question.

Me: I'm....

Ken: Wait. You don't have to feel bad okay. Its normal for every Lady to ask questions. But let me ask,who told you that? Gospel?

Me: No. I called Lary and he was sounding so down. When u asked,he said he didn't sleep well last night cos of the pointing of erection something.

He nodded like he understood and stared at me for a while.

Ken: Let me ask,do you both get under the sheet?

I paused for a while.

Me: Like sex?

He nodded.

Me: No. We've not gone beyond kissing and i feel bad about it because it's like I'm the reason for it.

Ken: What do you mean? Did he ask and you denied him?

Me: No. No. I feel he pities me,he's never asked for it,he doesn't even talk about it. And I'm sure it's because of what....

Ken: Sshh. Stop talking trash.

He came closer and touched my hair.

Ken: You're a beautiful girl and it takes a great man to resist you. You have to stop thinking whatever it is that you're thinking. And don't go throwing yourself on him like you're a flirt. If he wants it,he should initiate it. I'm sure whatever happened in your past is now in your past. Hillary is a nice guy but you don't have to take chances. Don't do anything to kill the respect he has for you okay?

He made sense. A lot of sex,sorry,sense. Here I was,thinking it was time to give myself to my boyfriend but I never thought the other way round,what if he's not ready,what if he has never done it? What if he was waiting till we get married? I smiled at the last thought.

Ken snapped a finger at me and I remembered I owe him an answer.

Ken: Am I clear?

Me: Yes. Of course. Thank you very much.

Ken: Why am I your elder brother then?

I smiled and stood up.

Me: Let me go back to the main house now.

Ken: It's okay. Help me ask your friend what I did to her. She stopped taking my calls.

Me: Rose?

Ken: Yea.

Me: Since when?

Ken: Two days now.

Me: What did you do to her?

He stood up and looked at me

Ken: Nothing. I asked her for her phone so I can call someone since the person wasn't picking my own calls. After that,she got upset and left immediately.

Me: Hmmm. Who did you call?

Ken: A client o. But it was a female.

Me: Huh? And you expect her not to be jealous? And I'm sure you haven't tried to explain things to her.

Ken: Cos she won't pick my calls. Please talk to her. I miss her a lot.

Me: And how much will you pay me?

Ken: Chai. I thought mum was the only business woman we had in this compound?

We had a long round of laughter and I ended up pushing him down to a sofa and finishing him up with pillows. I was now sitting on him and he didn't stop laughing.

Me: If I'm a business woman,what are you? My client then.

He tried lifting me up so I wrapped my arms around him and steadied myself in a way that he won't be able to stand. He placed his hands on my waist and succeeded in standing up. In my effort to fight him,his hands took my top up and my womanhood was on display for him. I didn't know what was happening but he put me down immediately and became uneasy.

Me: I won then. I'll talk to her when I see her okay?

He still didn't respond,instead he looked away.

Me: Ken?

Trying to walk up to him,my top fell back and I realised what just happened. I ran out of the house and bumped into the devil himself.

Gospel: How was it? I've being standing here waiting to tell you that I know what's going on in there.

I hissed and continued from where I stopped,running into the house,upstairs and then into my room.
Ken had seen my womanhood, he had seen me and he didn't react? He didn't say anything like Gospel? Jesus! What am I going to do? Will I ever stand him again? But,Gospel had seen me last night,even for a longer period of time,yet,I wasn't this uncomfortable? Why?

I needed to clear my head,so immediately mum left the house,I dressed up and left the house,ending up at a park. It was the best place to clear my head. Or don't you think so?[/quote]
Re: Alone.. by Incomparable(f): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
I started reading this story yesterday. Thanks PamelB, I'm inspired. God bless you.

PamelB:

As I sat at the airport that morning,waiting patiently for my flight to be announced,I took a look at the event of the last two weeks.

I had remained indoors after Rose had shamefully left. I didn't even know when the others left. I only got busy with my laptop,always expecting emails from the university

The mail finally arrived on Friday morning. I was about going to shower when it came in. I was so excited that I placed a call to mum immediately. She was also happy,telling me what to do in anticipation for my journey. I started packing my stuffs immediately. I choose to go to the bank that day. I got the money mum had given me transfered into a new account,withdrew the amount I needed for a little shopping, stopped at a supermarket and got all the things I thought I needed before going back home.

The house was extremely quiet when I arrived so I just stole in the things I had bought. I continued my packing till I eventually got tired, had my dinner in my room and went to bed.

Saturday morning,I left for the embassy like mum had advised. I showed them my admission letter and after series of questions,they booked a flight for me on Tuesday morning.
I got my flight ticket and left for home in the mid afternoon.
While I drove in,I met Gospel about leaving the house. Before I could finish parking the car,he was already waiting for me to get down.

Gospel: Hi.

Me: Good day.

Gospel: What's up? Earlier this week,you've refused to be seen and now,you're going in and out. Tell me,are we celebrating anything soon?

I smiled and locked the car.

Me: Of course. But mum will be the one to tell you that.

Gospel: You no longer go to school. Why?

Me: Cause I gave myself a break. Besides,you don't think it's easy for me to come to terms with the fact that my companion just left.

Gospel: Hmmm. I get.

Me: You going out?

Gospel: Yeah. Want to get one or two things.

Me: Alright. See you then.

I walked into the house with my handbag and began to recheck my stuffs.

Now,I was ready to travel and begin a new life.

On Monday evening,I decided to join. the guys for dinner. The girls had sent my food upstairs but I asked them to take it down. I walked down the stairs with my heart beating fast.

Ken: You decided to join us,thank God for that.

I smiled and Gospel peered at me.

Gospel: This girl is up to something. She acts weird this days. Or is it the absence of Kamsi? We both feel same way too

Ken: I think it's more than that. I just can't place my hand on it

Me: You both should just quit gossiping about me in my own presence and eat. Not because mum isn't around.

They laughed and we settled down to our food. After eating,I took away the plates and quickly went outside to inform the gateman that he'll be taking me to the airport as early as 5:30am tomorrow. He was confused and I pleaded with him to keep it confidential.

That night,I parked my things into the car I intended to use in order to make my departure unnoticeable to the two brothers. I was leaving the Kalu's residence for good and I know it is far more better than the way I had left the Okoyes'.

My flight was scheduled for 8:00 but I was at the airport as early as 6:30. I got a room where I intended to get an hour sleep but sleep wouldn't come. I hadn't closed my eyes one bit last night and I knew it was going to affect me.

Exactly one hour later,I'm now here,waiting for my flight to be announced. It came just as I looked at my wristwatch the 100th time that morning.

As I walked out of the departure door,a single tear dropped from my eyes as I thought about Ken and Gospel. I had left them in the dark and they wouldn't forgive me for that.

I found my seat and sat down,bent my head and let my tears flow.

Ken: Excuse me ma'am,you should be sitting this side.

I looked up and behold,it was Ken. My tongue suddenly went dry. He lowered himself beside me and shook his head.

Ken: Why are you crying? Since you think you're doing the right thing?

I bent my head again and wept audibly.

Ken: I knew something was wrong. I knew it,so I followed you,I monitored all your movements,I knew everything you did,all the calls you made,even your admission. Why did you choose to do that to me? You know how much I love you and you chose to walk out of my life when I needed you most.

Me: I had to,I had to do it. There was Gospel and then you. What was I supposed to do?

Ken: Gospel will be going back to owerri today do you know that?

I shook my head in the negative.

Ken: I told him and he asked me to follow you. Reject me again and I'll scream loud and clear for everyone to know how badly you've been treating me.

Me: Ken please. I have to go.

Ken: I'm not stopping you from going. I'm following you. I'm actually in this flight. We're going together.

Me: What?

Ken: Yes.

The fasten your seatbelt announcement came immediately and we did that. I still looked on in surprise.
Immediately we took off,he held my hand and I turned to him

Ken: Don't love me and I'll keep on following you till I die.

Ken: We'll meet mum,she'll give us her blessings.

He hugged me and I cried in his arms. He cuddled me like life depended on it and I felt safe in his hands.

Ken: Remember I had promised you,I'll never leave you alone. We're in this together and that's how it'll remain.

And so it came to pass,five years later,I've graduated from university and is now a certified medical doctor,returning home for my traditional and white wedding.
As I walked into the arrival of the airport,the faces I saw were all faces of people I had loved and will always love.

Ken was with a billboard with the inscription "Mrs Kalu" on it.

Gospel: Was holding a pregnant Nenye. They had wedded the previous year and I had seen their pictures.

Mum: Still looking young and full of life.

Ted: All smiles with a child that looked just like him

Kamsi: Heavily pregnant with face full of smiles.

We all went into a long embrace,each trying to say something against the other playfully.
On our way home in the sienna,I got a text message on my phone,

"we'll never leave you alone. didn't I promise?"

It was Ken who was sitting behind me. I looked at him and smiled.

I had a loving family and a lovely fiance who would be my husband tomorrow. I've got a fulfilled life and I'm happy I never ended up ALONE.....

It doesn't matter what life throws at you. Pick it up and make something good out of it. All bitter stories don't always end sorrowfully the same way all beautifully stories never end happily. There's a light at the end of every tunnel the same way every dark cloud has a silver lining.
Your story today may be a lesson to someone else tomorrow so take life suffry and never regret any second of it.

Thank you all for sharing in my story. I love you all to the moon and back to earth especially everyone of you who supported the growth of this story,who invited friends to the thread,who shared the links,and those who read and refused to acknowledge it. I love you all.

ALONE
.......the end
Re: Alone.. by chibertha(f): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Wow could you please publish this story one of the ebooks platforms.
PamelB:

As I sat at the airport that morning,waiting patiently for my flight to be announced,I took a look at the event of the last two weeks.

I had remained indoors after Rose had shamefully left. I didn't even know when the others left. I only got busy with my laptop,always expecting emails from the university

The mail finally arrived on Friday morning. I was about going to shower when it came in. I was so excited that I placed a call to mum immediately. She was also happy,telling me what to do in anticipation for my journey. I started packing my stuffs immediately. I choose to go to the bank that day. I got the money mum had given me transfered into a new account,withdrew the amount I needed for a little shopping, stopped at a supermarket and got all the things I thought I needed before going back home.

The house was extremely quiet when I arrived so I just stole in the things I had bought. I continued my packing till I eventually got tired, had my dinner in my room and went to bed.

Saturday morning,I left for the embassy like mum had advised. I showed them my admission letter and after series of questions,they booked a flight for me on Tuesday morning.
I got my flight ticket and left for home in the mid afternoon.
While I drove in,I met Gospel about leaving the house. Before I could finish parking the car,he was already waiting for me to get down.

Gospel: Hi.

Me: Good day.

Gospel: What's up? Earlier this week,you've refused to be seen and now,you're going in and out. Tell me,are we celebrating anything soon?

I smiled and locked the car.

Me: Of course. But mum will be the one to tell you that.

Gospel: You no longer go to school. Why?

Me: Cause I gave myself a break. Besides,you don't think it's easy for me to come to terms with the fact that my companion just left.

Gospel: Hmmm. I get.

Me: You going out?

Gospel: Yeah. Want to get one or two things.

Me: Alright. See you then.

I walked into the house with my handbag and began to recheck my stuffs.

Now,I was ready to travel and begin a new life.

On Monday evening,I decided to join. the guys for dinner. The girls had sent my food upstairs but I asked them to take it down. I walked down the stairs with my heart beating fast.

Ken: You decided to join us,thank God for that.

I smiled and Gospel peered at me.

Gospel: This girl is up to something. She acts weird this days. Or is it the absence of Kamsi? We both feel same way too

Ken: I think it's more than that. I just can't place my hand on it

Me: You both should just quit gossiping about me in my own presence and eat. Not because mum isn't around.

They laughed and we settled down to our food. After eating,I took away the plates and quickly went outside to inform the gateman that he'll be taking me to the airport as early as 5:30am tomorrow. He was confused and I pleaded with him to keep it confidential.

That night,I parked my things into the car I intended to use in order to make my departure unnoticeable to the two brothers. I was leaving the Kalu's residence for good and I know it is far more better than the way I had left the Okoyes'.

My flight was scheduled for 8:00 but I was at the airport as early as 6:30. I got a room where I intended to get an hour sleep but sleep wouldn't come. I hadn't closed my eyes one bit last night and I knew it was going to affect me.

Exactly one hour later,I'm now here,waiting for my flight to be announced. It came just as I looked at my wristwatch the 100th time that morning.

As I walked out of the departure door,a single tear dropped from my eyes as I thought about Ken and Gospel. I had left them in the dark and they wouldn't forgive me for that.

I found my seat and sat down,bent my head and let my tears flow.

Ken: Excuse me ma'am,you should be sitting this side.

I looked up and behold,it was Ken. My tongue suddenly went dry. He lowered himself beside me and shook his head.

Ken: Why are you crying? Since you think you're doing the right thing?

I bent my head again and wept audibly.

Ken: I knew something was wrong. I knew it,so I followed you,I monitored all your movements,I knew everything you did,all the calls you made,even your admission. Why did you choose to do that to me? You know how much I love you and you chose to walk out of my life when I needed you most.

Me: I had to,I had to do it. There was Gospel and then you. What was I supposed to do?

Ken: Gospel will be going back to owerri today do you know that?

I shook my head in the negative.

Ken: I told him and he asked me to follow you. Reject me again and I'll scream loud and clear for everyone to know how badly you've been treating me.

Me: Ken please. I have to go.

Ken: I'm not stopping you from going. I'm following you. I'm actually in this flight. We're going together.

Me: What?

Ken: Yes.

The fasten your seatbelt announcement came immediately and we did that. I still looked on in surprise.
Immediately we took off,he held my hand and I turned to him

Ken: Don't love me and I'll keep on following you till I die.

Ken: We'll meet mum,she'll give us her blessings.

He hugged me and I cried in his arms. He cuddled me like life depended on it and I felt safe in his hands.

Ken: Remember I had promised you,I'll never leave you alone. We're in this together and that's how it'll remain.

And so it came to pass,five years later,I've graduated from university and is now a certified medical doctor,returning home for my traditional and white wedding.
As I walked into the arrival of the airport,the faces I saw were all faces of people I had loved and will always love.

Ken was with a billboard with the inscription "Mrs Kalu" on it.

Gospel: Was holding a pregnant Nenye. They had wedded the previous year and I had seen their pictures.

Mum: Still looking young and full of life.

Ted: All smiles with a child that looked just like him

Kamsi: Heavily pregnant with face full of smiles.

We all went into a long embrace,each trying to say something against the other playfully.
On our way home in the sienna,I got a text message on my phone,

"we'll never leave you alone. didn't I promise?"

It was Ken who was sitting behind me. I looked at him and smiled.

I had a loving family and a lovely fiance who would be my husband tomorrow. I've got a fulfilled life and I'm happy I never ended up ALONE.....

It doesn't matter what life throws at you. Pick it up and make something good out of it. All bitter stories don't always end sorrowfully the same way all beautifully stories never end happily. There's a light at the end of every tunnel the same way every dark cloud has a silver lining.
Your story today may be a lesson to someone else tomorrow so take life suffry and never regret any second of it.

Thank you all for sharing in my story. I love you all to the moon and back to earth especially everyone of you who supported the growth of this story,who invited friends to the thread,who shared the links,and those who read and refused to acknowledge it. I love you all.

ALONE
.......the end
Re: Alone.. by Larryfrank2018: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Wonderful story well done dear pls I miss the part before she travelled
Re: Alone.. by Anorah(f): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please i can not see chapter 18. Can anyone help me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.