Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) (35629 Views)

Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos / Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Pray(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Does Idris even hear all this and do nothing! People join police in Nigeria just to get employment and authority to intimidate civilian, not to fight crime.

3 Likes

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Yian1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
police & bribe are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by DonBenny77(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sunofgod:
Something fishy about dis story....

really fishy. i think he was caught screwing a married woman in his car........... lol
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Millennium police.
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by stagger: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why in the world can't Nigerians stand up for their rights? I was once on a car hire and the police stopped us somewhere and said the driver did not have an ID of the car company whose receipt I had. Took us to the station where after I made serious noise, I told them plainly that I was going to create MAJOR problems for them when I got back to Abuja. They conferred among themselves and released us to go without collecting farthing.

And believe me, that day I was ready for wahala. That day police knew the meaning of Fela's song: trouble dey sleep, na so inyanga go wake am. Wetin e dey find? Wahala, e dey find, wahala, e go get.

3 Likes

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by onyeawka80(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
These kind of bad image of NPF is being exibited by d junior officers between d rank of constables and inspectors. So bad.

2 Likes

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by evesdon4u: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
And some people will fall for this load of crap...
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by osile2012: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=18pt]This story no pure.

1, your coming back from work- yet u said u have employment test by 8.

2, The lady u carry na Deaf and Dumb ? Throughout the whole process she did not speak up. They just told her to enter van she enter

3, All the men wey full bustop dey wait car, na woman u choose to carry.

This guy don carry money wey he suppose give ashawo give polish grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by sybarite7(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
he should report to @policeNG_cru on twitter or npfcomplaint on fb,they will swing into action immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Damalex4luv(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
I remember while I was in school 2009 that I was coming from campus after watching a match. it was in ife then and I got to lagere junction around 10.45pm, the police men stopped me and started asking me several questions that where am I coming from that it's already late. I explained everything to them but they don't want to understand, I even showed them my ID card they don't even answer me. they keep on delaying me and later one them asked me to bring out my wallet and bring all the money inside or they will put weed in my pocket and take me to their station right away. I was so sad and confused that I have to succumb to their wish and give them all my money that day.h
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by M4gunners: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sunofgod:
Something fishy about dis story....
Nothing is fishy in this story. The wicked policemen just intimidate this young man for a sin he never committed.

4 Likes

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Godyke(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Islie:

Lagos Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Follow Him To The ATM To Collect N10,000 Bribe......

that would have been a better caption for the post abi Wetin you think lalasticlala gringrin

Bros, read the post all over again and again, maybe you will see Ajuwon in Ogun. Or do you think Ajuwon and Ogun are towns and local governments in Lagos state?
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by BIGkoboko: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
So funny and annoying.
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by emmyw(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
LastMumu:
I know I shouldn't be saying this because you guys would think I'm crazy but at times when I'm home alone I put ice cubes in my mouth, blow the cold air on things and pretend I'm a refrigerator. sad

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
The day they will try it with me,they will know what it takes to be a lawyer..

stupid people
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by passionate88: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari come see corruption under your regime o

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Islie:

Lagos Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Follow Him To The ATM To Collect N10,000 Bribe......

that would have been a better caption for the post abi Wetin you think lalasticlala gringrin

Yours is more catchy and would make for better head lines..
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by bedspread: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
and the new ig
or acting ig is busy snapping picture and doing media working
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
if this story is really true,it will be a shame on the victim if he didn't take any legal action against them...If we don't stand up and fight for ourselves,no f*cking body will....
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by AKPARAWAIBRA(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nigerian police and bribery are like peter and paul
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by kacyjabari: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
I was once a victim lik dis in 2008 under Otedola bridge,,, the federal highway patrol police corner me and took away 35k from m.... The took me to olowoora olice station and later drove me to lagos ibadan express way and obtained me.... I had to cooperate wit dem if nt dey wan kill m dat day
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Islie: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Yours is more catchy and would make for better head lines..

abi nah.....

someone needs to create traffic on thread let guys take interest in reading it

Godyke:

Bros, read the post all over again and again, maybe you will see Ajuwon in Ogun. Or do you think Ajuwon and Ogun are towns and local governments in Lagos state?

noted
Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by obyrich(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Damalex4luv:
I remember while I was in school 2009 that I was coming from campus after watching a match. it was in ife then and I got to lagere junction around 10.45pm, the police men stopped me and started asking me several questions that where am I coming from that it's already late. I explained everything to them but they don't want to understand, I even showed them my ID card they don't even answer me. they keep on delaying me and later one them asked me to bring out my wallet and bring all the money inside or they will put weed in my pocket and take me to their station right away. I was so sad and confused that I have to succumb to their wish and give them all my money that day.h
That's called extortion.

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by stsinner: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
on top bubu's body language yet NPF still dey represent

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
dre11:
Nigeria Police In Lagos Follow Man To The ATM To Collect N10,000 Bribe

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/18/nigeria-police-lagos-follow-man-atm-collect-n10000-bribe

The Nigerian govt really need to do mass sacking of useless police officers.... A total cleansing and reorientation of the Force is needed ...

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Brightgem(f): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
ritzybaby:
i hang kweshion mark on the mod that push this to FP
I should make more dan FP if police as ever harrased you and made u part with ur money for no crime u will understand the mara. I just hate Police men!

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Brightgem(f): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
ritzybaby:
i hang kweshion mark on the mod that push this to FP
It should make more dan FP if police as ever harrased you and made u part with ur money for no crime u will understand the mara. I just hate Police men!

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Brightgem(f): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
The Nigerian govt really need to do mass sacking of useless police officers.... A total cleansing and reorientation of the Force is needed ...
Very true, because its sickening.

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Brightgem(f): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
kacyjabari:
I was once a victim lik dis in 2008 under Otedola bridge,,, the federal highway patrol police corner me and took away 35k from m.... The took me to olowoora olice station and later drove me to lagos ibadan express way and obtained me.... I had to cooperate wit dem if nt dey wan kill m dat day
sad! That's the fear, we cnt form right or rights, If they kee person who will hear ur story. That was pure robbery.

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Brightgem:
Very true, because its sickening.
Very disheartening. My boyfriend broke up with me just because I even applied to Join d Npf.... That's how bad it is. There's no respect for that uniform

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by obimath(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
My brother i want you to take the matter serious if possible for those thieves to be sack from policeforce and also jailed so that other will learn their lesson.

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) by andyanders: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Can one imagine this kind of force we have in this country? If the IG fails to deal with the officers involved, then the senate should invite the Police commission over this disgraceful act by its men. Since Op can identify the police station this happened, the Commissioner of police in Lagos State should step into this issue to see that the police officers are arrested and dismissed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Flees As Boyfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.