Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (46306 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote]When most Nigerian ladies fall in love, they tend to go overboard with it and finds themselves making the most common and silly mistakes, people rushing for love make.

Sometimes they don't know what they're doing is inappropriate because they're blinfolded with Love.

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast.

1. Make His Dreams More Important

Yes, his hopes and dreams do matter, buh not more than yours.You have to pursue your dreams also in order for both of you to have a smiling future.Remember you have to be happy before you can be one half of a happy couple.

2. Go Crazy On Social Media

Nigerian ladies are so fond of this; they upload their guy pics on every of their social media account.Filling your feed with "ussies" could backfire if you're rushing a connection that may not be built to last.Once you go public, there's no turning back.

3. Blow Off All The Other Guys

I'm not advocating dating multiple guys at the same time, cutting every other man you know, or was romantically linked to out of your life too soon may make for many awkward apologies later, especially if they're friends worth having.

4. Rush The Parental Introduction/Visits

When Nigerian ladies have a boyfriends, all they think of is doing the parental introduction or making a visit to his parents house.Rushing quality time with his parent before he's ready can sometimes backfire big time.

5. Become Mrs Do All

Just because they found new love doesn't mean plans for vacations, luxury trips and couple dates should be made immediately.It's great to do these things sha buh as long as you're not trying to do them all back-to-back.

6. Abandon Their Friends

Some Nigerian ladies do feel pompous when they're in love.They cut off ties with their friends because they have a man taking care of them.If you choose to get lost in love and give up on friendships altogether that's a decision that's big silly mistake.

7. Rush Into Sex

Love doesn't have to mean sex immediately.Speeding into sex because you're in love with him is a "rookie" love mistakes

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice one op
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Mediapace: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
8.Start forming boss on Nairaland :
That is why we see some nuisance like .... Flaunting their Men not knowing the man sef dey on Nairaland.
The guy and his friends are discussing how them go dupe you like :
[img]http://3.bp..com/-g57iUe-2VpU/VXotnjZfu_I/AAAAAAAAAfY/vL_Bez0XOFQ/s320/bola%2Btinubu%2Bmay%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Ba%2Blocal%2Bchampion.jpg[/img]
9.Giving her your ATM digits/using same account : What a silly mistake,and if God wan purnish finish you finish make he no marry you.
The house you are living sef,he will use it as collateral
He will use your money to marry another wife and travel to another location you can't find him

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by rawpadgin(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can relate with no. 2

there is this chick...

immediately we made love she uploaded my pic on facebook with a caption i don't even understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by UrWorstNitemare: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Passionate sex between two lovers isn't a mistake.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
wetin concern u OP?

6 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
JixNation:
Nice one op
Thanks bro..

I hail you..
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mediapace:
space booker tongue
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by AngelAhnie(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Reading
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by samblack(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Is it a must to know all the mistakes you've made in your life undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by ClassCaptain(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Turth
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
rawpadgin:
I can relate with no. 2

there is this chick...

immediately we made love she uploaded my pic on facebook with a caption i don't even understand
Lol!

That's their way of advertising themselves... "Oh My God.. Have gat a new boyfriend"

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jolsnow:
Passionate sex between two lovers isn't a mistake.
Proof?

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
uupgrade:
wetin concern u OP?
Lol!

There's nothing bad to advice a lady bro.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Tenkobos(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
No3 is not silly if you're sure of him.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Mediapace: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
I no book space pass una tongue
juhan:
space booker tongue
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Rexhenrex(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

There's nothing bad to advice a lady bro.
u know i don't pity ladies? Especially d bad charactered ones. With fake lifestyles. The ones that forget homes becux they got into d uni or got a good job. D ones that lost respect for deciplined guys becux they r datting one pot bellied old man. In general i don't feel one pity for em.

21 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mediapace:
I no book space pass una tongue
I no dey book space o tongue
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:

Nice one but correct your title, its 'made' not 'make' wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mediapace:
8.Start forming boss on Nairaland :
That is why we see some nuisance like .... Flaunting their Man not knowing the man sef dey on Nairaland.
The man is looking you like :

9.Giving her your ATM digits/using same account : What a silly mistake,and if God wan purnish finish you finish make he no marry you.
The house you are living sef,he will use it as collateral
He will use your money to marry another wife and travel to another location you can't find him
Lol!

You're always on point bro..

Nice piece!
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Mediapace: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
For quoting me you just did
juhan:
I no dey book space o tongue
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
uupgrade:
u know i don't pity ladies? Especially d bad charactered ones. With fake lifestyles. The ones that forget homes becux they got into d uni or got a good job. D ones that lost respect for deciplined guys becux they r datting one pot bellied old man. In general i don't feel one pity for em.
Hmmm...

Same here dude..
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
skarlett:

Nice one but correct your title, its 'made' not 'make' wink
Thanks dear.

*Typing Error*
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Rexhenrex(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
why are the ills of ladies always buttressed and critically analysed while dat of guys are never looked into? Because av noticed that here on nairaland threads talking about the misdemeanor of guys is overlooked on.

#just soliloquizing tho!

15 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by halfricanadian(f): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy we will sha not make d same mistakes again next time

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mediapace:
For quoting me you just did
how you take know? I am not booking space period tongue
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Thanks dear.

*Typing Error*

Alright. No problem smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by vivianbelema(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
I hate love. cry Do I care
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DaZion(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dey won't listen to u op.

They b like .. Warris this one saying.

Lalasticlala... Food don ready.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by MissRike(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Everything you said is true but, why is it all about ladies all the time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.