Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,923 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey (91976 Views)

Happy Birthday Babsopey / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mehn, this guy has joined fighting gang...ISSOK

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Aadetola1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
following... And please don't starve us with update(s).

2 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Olabantu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
You have a very good story here...I gat to stay connected to the story through every twist and turn and dive till the end..just one request, pls let the update be fast, contant and as usual, awesome..Kepp the good work going, Jah bless you

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Olabantu(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
You have a very good story here...I gat to stay connected to the story through every twist and turn and dive till the end..just one request, pls let the update be fast, constant and as usual, awesome..Keep the good work going, Jah bless you

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
This Episode is dedicated to everybody like my very self who is afraid to take risk. Let it out, you've got beautiful things to deliver. We are waiting for you.

[b]EPISODE FIFTEEN MFYL

The place was still dark as I tried to lift myself up from a material that looks more like a mattress. I was in absolute darkness and couldn’t take a step forward or backward a the place I’m standing seems to sink down the more I tried to move. I gently stoop low and sit down on the foam-like material before I heard a voice that sound just like mine saying “you have the switch to the light, you’ll need to switch it on to see very well sire”

Me: Excuse me, are you talking to me?

Person: Yes Sire. You switched off the light by yourself and only you can switch it on.

Me: How do I do that? I can’t even see my hands or anything else.

Person: You do not desire the light sire. If you do, it will come up.

As much as I don’t understand what he’s talking about and who he is, I needed to know where I am and how I got there. I closed my eye and started thinking deep on how light looks normally. I played a scenario of me switching on the light in a dark room. The moment I opened my eye the light came up and was so bright every tiny thing were visible. I tried to look for the source of the light but could not find it in the room.

I was indeed on a mattress, a very big one, bigger than I’ve ever seen. The room is so beautiful, painted in my favorite blue and white colour, while most items in the room are in purple colour including the clothes. The ceiling of the room looks like heaven having vases containing flowers hanging in six corners of the room. There was a poster of me wearing a long white robe hung on the wall left to the exit door. I can now vividly see the person speaking to me. He was as if I’m looking into the mirror. He has everything just like I do from facial expression, physique, standing and the way he was speaking. Only that he wasn’t carrying any mark or scar and was wearing a purple robe while I’m still in my gray stripped white shirt on blue-black jeans.

I stepped down from the mattress and walk towards the guy who had remain on the same spot he was since I woke up.

Me: Where is this and who are you?

Person: It is known sire! I’ll like to take you outside, you have things to inspect

Me: Inspect? Where is Temmy?

Person: Please follow me sir.

He lead me on as we followed a very big hallway beautifully designed I’ve never seen such in my life. We started meeting people who all dressed in purple and also look just like me, doing one work or the other. They all keep repeating the same sentence whenever we pass them “Welcome home sire”.

Me: Who are these people and why do everybody has my face and everything?

Person: It is known sire. Please let me lead you to the garden.

We followed a path on the right hand that led into the garden. The garden consists of so many type of trees bearing beautiful fruits. It is so big I can’t quantify it with any known measuring scale. The misery is, whenever I point to see a particular tree or plant, we walk down and get there in a split of seconds, no matter how far the tree or plant was initially. Every tree and plants has a gardener each, tendering them by applying manure and water at their require period. All the thousands and thousands of gardeners I saw there looks just like me facially and in physique, but they were also wearing the purple rob.

Me: This is awesome. How can a garden be this big?

Person: Only you know the size sire

Me: How can I know the size when I’m not the one that built it.

Person: It is known sire. Please let me take you to the ongoing project.

Me: You are confusing me the more with this your sire of a thing. Which project again, and what’s my business with the project?

Person: You requested to see it sire

Me: When did I do that? Wait! I’m supposed to be at a party with Temmy, where is this?

Person: It is known sire

Me: I remembered being hit by a plank. Tell me, I’m I dead? Is this heaven or something?

Person: You are not dead. If you are, we won’t be here.

Me: Where would we be or would I be if I’m dead?

Person: Only your Father can say. It is known that when you die, this place will be totally destroyed and rebuild.

Me: Which Father are you talking about? I never grow to know my father. My mother said he passed before I was born.

Person: That’s not true sire. Your mortal father is alive, but I’m not talking about him. After the inspection, we’ll pay your Father a visit, He’s been waiting for you.

Me: You have to be speaking in a language I understand. I got no father, except you are talking about my step father that I bears his last name and he has long passed on too.

Person: It is know sire

Me: It is known, It is known, It is known, to who now? By the way, I’m not dead and I’m not in heaven. Obviously I’m not alive either, where is this place for the love of Christ?

Person: You are alive sire. It is known, please follow me and I’ll show you the project.

He lead me out of the garden and we entered a field where there are many children playing and having fun. The field was so green I felt like rolling on it and the children were so happy. They would momentarily stop and greet us “welcome sire” whenever we pass them. The kids also have my look irrespective of their age. We went through the blue coloured road in the middle of the green field leading to a magnificent building which has builders still working on it even though it looks completed to me. It was built so high one cannot see the topmost part from the ground as it looks to meet the cloud in heaven.

Me: Wao! This is extremely great!

Me: Yeah, I know it is known. How long has this building been in construction? Please don’t tell me it is known!

Person: It is known sire. It is as old as you are.

Me: It looks completed to me, why are they still working on it?

Person: Only your Father can determine if it is completed. He’s waiting by the pool of waterfall, please let’s go to him.

He lead me into the building and I discovered the interior part is even more beautiful than what I saw outside. All the doors, rooms and hallways are highly identical and I don’t know how the guy knows where to follow as there were no direction sign whatsoever.

We came to a place that looks like the center of the building and there was indeed a massive waterfall filling up a pool but the pool remain at the edge and was never spilling out or reducing. The water was so clean I can see where the bottom of the pool clearly but still could not locate where the water flows out.

Sitting at the edge of the pool, on a golden chair, raised a little above the ground level, positioned very close to the waterfall is an elderly man who neither look old nor young. He also has my face. He was surrounded by servants who all wear purple robes and look like me, like I’ve been seeing since my expedition on this unknown planet started. The man was wearing a bright robe I can best describe as white. He kept smiling as we approach Him and eventually stood up and embraced me.

Man: Welcome son. I’m really happy with what you’ve done here

Me: Sir, I’m not the one that build this.

Man: (Smiles) you are son, you built everything you’ve seen since you arrived.

Me: I don’t understand sir. Where is this place and why does everybody look exactly like me?

Man: This is your mind son. This is the mind you have created for yourself. You have a very beautiful mind son. You constructed and designed it by yourself, and I am so amazed at what you are capable of. But you’ve only be building and building here, you did not complete them. And without completing them you cannot see it manifested in reality. Have you seen that glorious garden?

Me: I have sir

Man: That’s your minds’ work. You’ve put your mind in so much work but refuse to complete the projects. Come here more often and complete this projects. Men are waiting for its manifestation. You can’t just keep it here, when you die, they will all perish without manifestation. That would be a gross waste of talent and opportunity.

Me: How can I be coming here sir?

Man: You already know who you are, books to read, message to listen to. To come here you’ll have to be listening to your inner man (pointing to the guy that has been leading me on since). He’s your right hand man. He’s you.

Me: He’s me? Then who are others, the gardeners, builders and the children?

Man: (Smiles) They are all you. They represent you in all aspects. That is why you could have many talents at the same time. Each person holds a particular talent or gift you have. Others hold your emotions, when you are moody, happy and even when you love. They are all waiting for your command. Always ready and obedient, only if you will use them to their strength.

Me: How do I get use to him, I mean my inner man?

Man: You’ve already recognize his voice. Always listen to yourself. Meditate on things you’ve read about yourself and try searching him out for discussion on things through your pure meditation and moment of silence.

Me: Is this how every mind looks?

Man: Yes, but some have left their mind vague and deserted. Therefore they have nothing to draw from it. And some have sold their mind to the evil one, therefore all they can draw is evil, even though their inner man kept saying No, cautioning them. Others are like you, they build their mind and never complete it. Those people you see making difference in the world are those who do complete projects in their mind. And they are never scared of taking risk which is the excuse of people like you. I believe you’ll change son and I’m waiting for your manifestations just like the world is waiting.

Me: Thank you sir

Man: You have to leave now, your friend is worried.

Me: How do I leave this place?

Man: Just go through the pool and enter the waterfall. Always remember son, you can always ask me whatever you don’t understand. You know how to reach me and I’m always here.

I entered the pool and headed straight to the waterfall as my right hand man keep following. The waterfall bit me so hard I gasp for breath feeling my shirt already soaked with water. Then I woke up to see a bucket of water has just been poured on me

Temmy: William can you hear me?

Me: (Struggle to talk) Yes (shaking my head)[/b]

9 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
I really appreciate your comments and encouragement. Thank you so much.

Sorry for the little story bending today's episode portray. I just felt somebody out there needs the encouragement.

I wish to post two episodes today but IBDC won't allow me.

2 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jojothaiv(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Babsopey:
I really appreciate your comments and encouragement. Thank you so much.

Sorry for the little story bending today's episode portray. I just felt somebody out there needs the encouragement.

I wish to post two episodes today but IBDC won't allow me.
The funny thing is that, i'm in need of such...

Thanks man, there are little grammatical error but i believe with time you'd get better..

Once again, an interesting writ!

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
[b]EPISODE SIXTEEN MFYL

Temmy: Can you stand?

He held me by my right hand using his other hand to pull my back up. I got up and we left the party hall, followed the exit passage and stayed at the buildings’ security house for me to rest for a while. Surprisingly, the party continued as if nothing had happened, but Rachael and Janet did left the hall with us. My shirt was still very wet with water and because of that, we couldn’t leave the venue on time. Rachael volunteered to rush down to our hostel and get me a new shirt, but as she was about leaving, a lady and a guy coming out from the party hall offered to help us to the hostel as they came with a car. Janet decided to stay as the guys convey us down to the hostel because the vehicle can only carry four passengers and the driver.

While in the vehicle, I started feeling sharp pain on my head and almost pass out again. The lady offered to convey me down to the school health center but I declined because I hate hospital environment even though it’s obvious I really need a medical attention. We were dropped at the hostel and I decided to sleep as I am still not feeling good. After like one hour of sleep, I woke up to see the lady and the guy were back in the room and surprisingly Funmi was there too. The guy came with some drugs and provisions.

Guy: How are you feeling now?

Me: The pain has reduced, I’m just feeling some sinusoidal headache at the right side of my head. It seems to be following my pulse as it come and leave at regular interval.

Guy: (He touches my head and felt the temperature) Your temperature looks normal, I think the headache is a result of the shock from the hit. Take these drugs and follow the description. If the headache persist, please come to health center tomorrow, I’m still around till next two weeks.

Me: Thanks. Are you a doctor?

Lady: yes he is.

Guy: (Smiling) I am a doctor in training. By this time next year, you should be able to call me a doctor and nobody will question it.

Temmy: The way you speak did show you are a doctor. You are studying in this school?

Guy: No, I’m only here to visit my nurse fiancée

Lady: Nurse in training (She cuts in)

Guy: But the doctor at your health center is a friend of mine, so I’m helping him out there, while I’m around.

Lady: Nice excuse to be with your babe, as if we don’t know why you are here.

Guy: I’m not going to deny that (We all laughed)

Lady: What’s your name?

Me: William and he’s Temmy

Lady: William sound British. What’s your last name?

Me: Albert

Lady: Wao! We shared the same surname.

Guy: Maybe he’s your lost brother

Lady: Time will tell if he is. I am Aramide and He my Fiancé is Bankole.

Temmy: So you are the nurse he’s talking about

Me: Cool! I like your combination. Hospital is set. Just give birth to a lab scientist and a pharmacist and you are good to go (Everybody laughed)

Aramide: Thanks. You can call me Mide. (Facing Funmi) You’ve been silent all these while, hope all is well?

Funmi: I am fine, thanks. I just don’t want to interrupt.

Bankole: She looks like the shy type. You guys should take care of yourselves. Will, do take the drug and let me know how you feel tomorrow.

Me: Thank you man

Aramide: Will, I’ll need your number so I can call to know how you are doing. I’ve reported your case to the school security and it seems they’ve been looking for how to nab those guys before now. You might be called to witness.

Me: I really don’t want to be involved in any case, I just want to be okay.

Funmi: I will testify. I was there and saw everything. I also know the guys.

Me: No, I don’t want you involve neither. Though, you and I have a lot to talk about.

Bankole: Please be careful with the way you deal with those boys. I think they are cult members.

Funmi: They are not into cultism, they are just trying to act like one.

Bankole: Still, be careful with them. Except you are sure of what you are doing.

Aramide: Do take care. I’ll give you call Will. Temmy and . . . (Pointing to Funmi)

Funmi: Funmilola

Aramide: Please take care of him and yourselves.

They left the room while Temmy see them off to their car. Funmi brought out an orange juice and persuaded me to take the drug at that instant. I took the drug while Temmy excused himself saying he needs to see Rachael.

Me: Bro don’t do anything stupid okay? In fact, don’t do anything, stupid or not.

Temmy: I’ll try bro. I’m even angry at you.

Me: We’ll have our own discussion later. Just don’t do anything please.

Temmy: Alright. I’ll be back soon. Will I still meet you Funmi?

Funmi: Definitely. Except Will said otherwise.

Temmy: Good, I have things to say to you too.

He left the room to meet Rachael leaving only Funmi and I in the room. I’m really not at ease with Temmy going to Rachael at this time, I have a feeling he’s going to take a rash decision. He’s always like that whenever he’s angry.

Funmi, sitting at the edge of the mattress, looking so dejected, bowed her head and was not raising it. My mind was to talk sense into her head but on another note, she’s an adult and I’m not in any position to question her behavior, so why will she answer any query from me. I decided to lie down and was thinking of something else to say when she broke the silence.

Funmi: Will (her voice shaky)

Me: cool down Funmi. We can talk about whatever it is later.

Funmi: No (crying now)

"Okay I don't like crying game and according to a Yoruba proverb, a woman that cry while explaining will eventually destroy the home." Although her own seem sincere because she has no reason to cry before she'll say anything to me. One thing her tear is surely causing that I don't want is bringing out the emotions in me. Seeing her cry is making me feel somehow and I really don't wanna see it. "OH my God, I'm I in love?". I prefer to be friend with a lady for a period of time and allow it to grow into love but I'm already in love with Funmi despite her obvious shortcomings.

I move closer to her, hug her and pressed her head on my chest while she sobs. She wanted to start talking but I asked her not to. She remain like that for around 10min even after she had stop crying. She pulled back, look me in the eye and then touch my shirt

Funmi: I've soaked your shirt again

Me: only this time with tears and not water

Funmi: I'm sorry. You need to change the shirt.

Me: I will but you have to promise me one thing

Funmi: (Forced a smile) What's that?

Me: No matter what happen, you'll never cry like this again

Funmi: I couldn't stop it.

Me: You'll have to try. I must admit, it breaks my heart seeing you cry

Funmi: I'm sorry

Me: Don't be sorry, just don't cry

Funmi: I should be taking care of you, but here you are taking care of me.

Me: I'm okay now. I just have to rest.

Funmi: What will you eat?

Me; I think the rice I took at the party is still there. I'm okay.

Finmi: No you are not. It's my opportunity to cook for you, please don't say no.

Me: Alright, but whatever it is I can't take much. You should be quick it's getting late.

Funmi: I'm sleeping here tonight, of you guys don't mind

Me: The room is big but I'll have to tell Temmy

Funmi: He said I should tell you.

Me: But why did you want to sleep over?

Funmi: My hostel is not safe on a day like this

Me: What about your car?

Funmi:Already parked in your compound here.

Me: You seem prepared. Feel free.

She entered the kitchen to make amala. While I was resting my head on the mattress, my phone range and it was Uche. I cut it immediately and ignore every other call she put through after that. I was already dozen off when my phone rang again and it's Rachael.

Rachael: Hello (Her voice sounding somehow)

Me: Rachael what's the problem?

Rachael : (crying now) Please help me talk to Temmy. I'll tell you everything later but please help me beg him.

Me: Temmy is not here yet, what did he do?

Rachael: Just beg him for me please (sobing till the line went dead)[/b]

3 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jojothaiv(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Temmy & Rachel; Break up on point
Nice update..
Bring it on!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KvngBlaze: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babsopey you are too much the story is on point bro well done and please continue as fast as possible..thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Aadetola1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
u've got a nice story. Feed me more!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by harlexix(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Babsopey:
[b]EPISODE SIXTEEN MFYL

Temmy: Can you stand?

He held me by my right hand using his other hand to pull my back up. I got up and we left the party hall, followed the exit passage and stayed at the buildings’ security house for me to rest for a while. Surprisingly, the party continued as if nothing had happened, but Rachael and Janet did left the hall with us. My shirt was still very wet with water and because of that, we couldn’t leave the venue on time. Rachael volunteered to rush down to our hostel and get me a new shirt, but as she was about leaving, a lady and a guy coming out from the party hall offered to help us to the hostel as they came with a car. Janet decided to stay as the guys convey us down to the hostel because the vehicle can only carry four passengers and the driver.

While in the vehicle, I started feeling sharp pain on my head and almost pass out again. The lady offered to convey me down to the school health center but I declined because I hate hospital environment even though it’s obvious I really need a medical attention. We were dropped at the hostel and I decided to sleep as I am still not feeling good. After like one hour of sleep, I woke up to see the lady and the guy were back in the room and surprisingly Funmi was there too. The guy came with some drugs and provisions.

Guy: How are you feeling now?

Me: The pain has reduced, I’m just feeling some sinusoidal headache at the right side of my head. It seems to be following my pulse as it come and leave at regular interval.

Guy: (He touches my head and felt the temperature) Your temperature looks normal, I think the headache is a result of the shock from the hit. Take these drugs and follow the description. If the headache persist, please come to health center tomorrow, I’m still around till next two weeks.

Me: Thanks. Are you a doctor?

Lady: yes he is.

Guy: (Smiling) I am a doctor in training. By this time next year, you should be able to call me a doctor and nobody will question it.

Temmy: The way you speak did show you are a doctor. You are studying in this school?

Guy: No, I’m only here to visit my nurse fiancée

Lady: Nurse in training (She cuts in)

Guy: But the doctor at your health center is a friend of mine, so I’m helping him out there, while I’m around.

Lady: Nice excuse to be with your babe, as if we don’t know why you are here.

Guy: I’m not going to deny that (We all laughed)

Lady: What’s your name?

Me: William and he’s Temmy

Lady: William sound British. What’s your last name?

Me: Albert

Lady: Wao! We shared the same surname.

Guy: Maybe he’s your lost brother

Lady: Time will tell if he is. I am Aramide and He my Fiancé is Bankole.

Temmy: So you are the nurse he’s talking about

Me: Cool! I like your combination. Hospital is set. Just give birth to a lab scientist and a pharmacist and you are good to go (Everybody laughed)

Aramide: Thanks. You can call me Mide. (Facing Funmi) You’ve been silent all these while, hope all is well?

Funmi: I am fine, thanks. I just don’t want to interrupt.

Bankole: She looks like the shy type. You guys should take care of yourselves. Will, do take the drug and let me know how you feel tomorrow.

Me: Thank you man

Aramide: Will, I’ll need your number so I can call to know how you are doing. I’ve reported your case to the school security and it seems they’ve been looking for how to nab those guys before now. You might be called to witness.

Me: I really don’t want to be involved in any case, I just want to be okay.

Funmi: I will testify. I was there and saw everything. I also know the guys.

Me: No, I don’t want you involve neither. Though, you and I have a lot to talk about.

Bankole: Please be careful with the way you deal with those boys. I think they are cult members.

Funmi: They are not into cultism, they are just trying to act like one.

Bankole: Still, be careful with them. Except you are sure of what you are doing.

Aramide: Do take care. I’ll give you call Will. Temmy and . . . (Pointing to Funmi)

Funmi: Funmilola

Aramide: Please take care of him and yourselves.

They left the room while Temmy see them off to their car. Funmi brought out an orange juice and persuaded me to take the drug at that instant. I took the drug while Temmy excused himself saying he needs to see Rachael.

Me: Bro don’t do anything stupid okay? In fact, don’t do anything, stupid or not.

Temmy: I’ll try bro. I’m even angry at you.

Me: We’ll have our own discussion later. Just don’t do anything please.

Temmy: Alright. I’ll be back soon. Will I still meet you Funmi?

Funmi: Definitely. Except Will said otherwise.

Temmy: Good, I have things to say to you too.

He left the room to meet Rachael leaving only Funmi and I in the room. I’m really not at ease with Temmy going to Rachael at this time, I have a feeling he’s going to take a rash decision. He’s always like that whenever he’s angry.

Funmi, sitting at the edge of the mattress, looking so dejected, bowed her head and was not raising it. My mind was to talk sense into her head but on another note, she’s an adult and I’m not in any position to question her behavior, so why will she answer any query from me. I decided to lie down and was thinking of something else to say when she broke the silence.

Funmi: Will (her voice shaky)

Me: cool down Funmi. We can talk about whatever it is later.

Funmi: No (crying now)

"Okay I don't like crying game and according to a Yoruba proverb, a woman that cry while explaining will eventually destroy the home." Although her own seem sincere because she has no reason to cry before she'll say anything to me. One thing her tear is surely causing that I don't want is bringing out the emotions in me. Seeing her cry is making me feel somehow and I really don't wanna see it. "OH my God, I'm I in love?". I prefer to be friend with a lady for a period of time and allow it to grow into love but I'm already in love with Funmi despite her obvious shortcomings.

I move closer to her, hug her and pressed her head on my chest while she sobs. She wanted to start talking but I asked her not to. She remain like that for around 10min even after she had stop crying. She pulled back, look me in the eye and then touch my shirt

Funmi: I've soaked your shirt again

Me: only this time with tears and not water

Funmi: I'm sorry. You need to change the shirt.

Me: I will but you have to promise me one thing

Funmi: (Forced a smile) What's that?

Me: No matter what happen, you'll never cry like this again

Funmi: I couldn't stop it.

Me: You'll have to try. I must admit, it breaks my heart seeing you cry

Funmi: I'm sorry

Me: Don't be sorry, just don't cry

Funmi: I should be taking care of you, but here you are taking care of me.

Me: I'm okay now. I just have to rest.

Funmi: What will you eat?

Me; I think the rice I took at the party is still there. I'm okay.

Finmi: No you are not. It's my opportunity to cook for you, please don't say no.

Me: Alright, but whatever it is I can't take much. You should be quick it's getting late.

Funmi: I'm sleeping here tonight, of you guys don't mind

Me: The room is big but I'll have to tell Temmy

Funmi: He said I should tell you.

Me: But why did you want to sleep over?

Funmi: My hostel is not safe on a day like this

Me: What about your car?

Funmi:Already parked in your compound here.

Me: You seem prepared. Feel free.

She entered the kitchen to make amala. While I was resting my head on the mattress, my phone range and it was Uche. I cut it immediately and ignore every other call she put through after that. I was already dozen off when my phone rang again and it's Rachael.

Rachael: Hello (Her voice sounding somehow)

Me: Rachael what's the problem?

Rachael : (crying now) Please help me talk to Temmy. I'll tell you everything later but please help me beg him.

Me: Temmy is not here yet, what did he do?

Rachael: Just beg him for me please (sobing till the line went dead)[/b]

babsody are u a ladokite.. cause i am... i can see u mentioning someplace... it a nice piece of work.. keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by comeandmarry: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Is this stupid ass story gonna load up funds in my ungrateful bank account .useless ass posts
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by corruptst(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Babsopey:

Thanks bro. That means a lot.

Nice story line...
The scenery most likely LAUTECH
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Following bumper to bumper.. OP, oya update shapaly.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2016
corruptst:

Nice story line...
There scenery most likely LAUTECH

Wao! I can sight Ladokites here @ harlexix and corruptst You are basically right. But not entirely as there are more twist to it. Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Wonderful story man *thumbs up*.... Looking forward to the next update
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temitopeking(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
UP LADOKITE....... ALWAYS REPRESENT ,
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Osasnidas(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
undecided Is that all?.. Next episode pls
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by halexito(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Wow! You're obviously so talented. I love the twists and turns. You're so loaded with interesting dialogues and beautiful lines. Don't mind haters.! Keep flying!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Edakun, continue grin
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by greatmidget(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Op is a Ladokite. Intimidation we condone Not. Nice story line from u bro.

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Danemmy(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
boss u re good........m in love already!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by sugarsoul(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Can't help but comment..op you have great talent that needs harnessing which you're doing already...only issue is your tenses which has already been pointed out.. nice story
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ernesterioo(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Bravo Man, Feed me More, the thing is, I no too trust dis Funmi girl
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Babsopey:
This Episode is dedicated to everybody like my very self who is afraid to take risk. Let it out, you've got beautiful things to deliver. We are waiting for you.

[b]EPISODE FIFTEEN MFYL

The place was still dark as I tried to lift myself up from a material that looks more like a mattress. I was in absolute darkness and couldn’t take a step forward or backward a the place I’m standing seems to sink down the more I tried to move. I gently stoop low and sit down on the foam-like material before I heard a voice that sound just like mine saying “you have the switch to the light, you’ll need to switch it on to see very well sire”

Me: Excuse me, are you talking to me?

Person: Yes Sire. You switched off the light by yourself and only you can switch it on.

Me: How do I do that? I can’t even see my hands or anything else.

Person: You do not desire the light sire. If you do, it will come up.

As much as I don’t understand what he’s talking about and who he is, I needed to know where I am and how I got there. I closed my eye and started thinking deep on how light looks normally. I played a scenario of me switching on the light in a dark room. The moment I opened my eye the light came up and was so bright every tiny thing were visible. I tried to look for the source of the light but could not find it in the room.

I was indeed on a mattress, a very big one, bigger than I’ve ever seen. The room is so beautiful, painted in my favorite blue and white colour, while most items in the room are in purple colour including the clothes. The ceiling of the room looks like heaven having vases containing flowers hanging in six corners of the room. There was a poster of me wearing a long white robe hung on the wall left to the exit door. I can now vividly see the person speaking to me. He was as if I’m looking into the mirror. He has everything just like I do from facial expression, physique, standing and the way he was speaking. Only that he wasn’t carrying any mark or scar and was wearing a purple robe while I’m still in my gray stripped white shirt on blue-black jeans.

I stepped down from the mattress and walk towards the guy who had remain on the same spot he was since I woke up.

Me: Where is this and who are you?

Person: It is known sire! I’ll like to take you outside, you have things to inspect

Me: Inspect? Where is Temmy?

Person: Please follow me sir.

He lead me on as we followed a very big hallway beautifully designed I’ve never seen such in my life. We started meeting people who all dressed in purple and also look just like me, doing one work or the other. They all keep repeating the same sentence whenever we pass them “Welcome home sire”.

Me: Who are these people and why do everybody has my face and everything?

Person: It is known sire. Please let me lead you to the garden.

We followed a path on the right hand that led into the garden. The garden consists of so many type of trees bearing beautiful fruits. It is so big I can’t quantify it with any known measuring scale. The misery is, whenever I point to see a particular tree or plant, we walk down and get there in a split of seconds, no matter how far the tree or plant was initially. Every tree and plants has a gardener each, tendering them by applying manure and water at their require period. All the thousands and thousands of gardeners I saw there looks just like me facially and in physique, but they were also wearing the purple rob.

Me: This is awesome. How can a garden be this big?

Person: Only you know the size sire

Me: How can I know the size when I’m not the one that built it.

Person: It is known sire. Please let me take you to the ongoing project.

Me: You are confusing me the more with this your sire of a thing. Which project again, and what’s my business with the project?

Person: You requested to see it sire

Me: When did I do that? Wait! I’m supposed to be at a party with Temmy, where is this?

Me: I remembered being hit by a plank. Tell me, I’m I dead? Is this heaven or something?

Person: You are not dead. If you are, we won’t be here.

Me: Where would we be or would I be if I’m dead?

Person: Only your Father can say. It is known that when you die, this place will be totally destroyed and rebuild.

Me: Which Father are you talking about? I never grow to know my father. My mother said he passed before I was born.

Person: That’s not true sire. Your mortal father is alive, but I’m not talking about him. After the inspection, we’ll pay your Father a visit, He’s been waiting for you.

Me: You have to be speaking in a language I understand. I got no father, except you are talking about my step father that I bears his last name and he has long passed on too.

Person: It is know sire

Me: It is known, It is known, It is known, to who now? By the way, I’m not dead and I’m not in heaven. Obviously I’m not alive either, where is this place for the love of Christ?

Person: You are alive sire. It is known, please follow me and I’ll show you the project.

He lead me out of the garden and we entered a field where there are many children playing and having fun. The field was so green I felt like rolling on it and the children were so happy. They would momentarily stop and greet us “welcome sire” whenever we pass them. The kids also have my look irrespective of their age. We went through the blue coloured road in the middle of the green field leading to a magnificent building which has builders still working on it even though it looks completed to me. It was built so high one cannot see the topmost part from the ground as it looks to meet the cloud in heaven.

Me: Wao! This is extremely great!

Me: Yeah, I know it is known. How long has this building been in construction? Please don’t tell me it is known!

Person: It is known sire. It is as old as you are.

Me: It looks completed to me, why are they still working on it?

Person: Only your Father can determine if it is completed. He’s waiting by the pool of waterfall, please let’s go to him.

He lead me into the building and I discovered the interior part is even more beautiful than what I saw outside. All the doors, rooms and hallways are highly identical and I don’t know how the guy knows where to follow as there were no direction sign whatsoever.

We came to a place that looks like the center of the building and there was indeed a massive waterfall filling up a pool but the pool remain at the edge and was never spilling out or reducing. The water was so clean I can see where the bottom of the pool clearly but still could not locate where the water flows out.

Sitting at the edge of the pool, on a golden chair, raised a little above the ground level, positioned very close to the waterfall is an elderly man who neither look old nor young. He also has my face. He was surrounded by servants who all wear purple robes and look like me, like I’ve been seeing since my expedition on this unknown planet started. The man was wearing a bright robe I can best describe as white. He kept smiling as we approach Him and eventually stood up and embraced me.

Man: Welcome son. I’m really happy with what you’ve done here

Me: Sir, I’m not the one that build this.

Man: (Smiles) you are son, you built everything you’ve seen since you arrived.

Me: I don’t understand sir. Where is this place and why does everybody look exactly like me?

Man: This is your mind son. This is the mind you have created for yourself. You have a very beautiful mind son. You constructed and designed it by yourself, and I am so amazed at what you are capable of. But you’ve only be building and building here, you did not complete them. And without completing them you cannot see it manifested in reality. Have you seen that glorious garden?

Me: I have sir

Man: That’s your minds’ work. You’ve put your mind in so much work but refuse to complete the projects. Come here more often and complete this projects. Men are waiting for its manifestation. You can’t just keep it here, when you die, they will all perish without manifestation. That would be a gross waste of talent and opportunity.

Me: How can I be coming here sir?

Man: You already know who you are, books to read, message to listen to. To come here you’ll have to be listening to your inner man (pointing to the guy that has been leading me on since). He’s your right hand man. He’s you.

Me: He’s me? Then who are others, the gardeners, builders and the children?

Man: (Smiles) They are all you. They represent you in all aspects. That is why you could have many talents at the same time. Each person holds a particular talent or gift you have. Others hold your emotions, when you are moody, happy and even when you love. They are all waiting for your command. Always ready and obedient, only if you will use them to their strength.

Me: How do I get use to him, I mean my inner man?

Man: You’ve already recognize his voice. Always listen to yourself. Meditate on things you’ve read about yourself and try searching him out for discussion on things through your pure meditation and moment of silence.

Me: Is this how every mind looks?

Man: Yes, but some have left their mind vague and deserted. Therefore they have nothing to draw from it. And some have sold their mind to the evil one, therefore all they can draw is evil, even though their inner man kept saying No, cautioning them. Others are like you, they build their mind and never complete it. Those people you see making difference in the world are those who do complete projects in their mind. And they are never scared of taking risk which is the excuse of people like you. I believe you’ll change son and I’m waiting for your manifestations just like the world is waiting.

Me: Thank you sir

Man: You have to leave now, your friend is worried.

Me: How do I leave this place?

Man: Just go through the pool and enter the waterfall. Always remember son, you can always ask me whatever you don’t understand. You know how to reach me and I’m always here.

I entered the pool and headed straight to the waterfall as my right hand man keep following. The waterfall bit me so hard I gasp for breath feeling my shirt already soaked with water. Then I woke up to see a bucket of water has just been poured on me

Temmy: William can you hear me?

Me: (Struggle to talk) Yes (shaking my head)[/b]
nice1 bro waiting 4d next episode
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ucheclub(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2016
continue
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Thriveplus: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
LET'S GO THERE!!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by DlOrdKRiS(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Baba ha far nah.. Why u stop posting... U don turn Uche? ☺
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
[b]EPISODE SEVENTEEN MFYL

“What has Temmy done to this girl that is making her cry like that, and that will be the second lady around me crying today. I hope Temmy did not do anything too harsh or hurtful”. I was still in thought when my phone rang again and this time it’s Janet. I wanted to ignore her call but felt she was just calling to know my well being.

Me: Hello Jane

Janet: Hello Will, Please I need to see you (her voice cracking)

Me: Hope there is no problem Jane? Are you crying?

Janet: Please I have to see you. Can I come to your place?

Me: (Why is all of them crying now? Is today worlds’ crying day?) Janet calm down. I took a drug and needed to rest. Why are you crying? Did somebody hurt you?

Janet: No, I really need to see you this evening.

Me: (Well I can’t leave Funmi here for you and I’m not too strong) Is it something we can discussed online?

Janet: No, it can’t be discussed online, it’s when I see you.

Me: Well you have to cool down first, maybe I should call you back because I can’t leave this place now and I need to rest, and I hope you understand that.

Janet: Alright no problem. When are we going to see?

Me: tomorrow or probably on Monday

Janet: Promise?

Me: Yes I promise

Janet: Thank you. I love you

Oh! How I wish I can reply “I love you too” but that was some weeks ago. My affection for her has evaporated, faster than alcohol. I initially thought she was crying because Temmy did something at their side. Though, I trust Temmy not to go that far. Come to think of it, what’s making her to change her mind of a sudden, and what about her fiancé in abroad. Well I refuse to be anybody’s extra tyre.

Some minutes later, Temmy burst into the room, obviously angry

Me: Temmy what’s wrong?

Temmy: Sincerely what’s wrong with us?

Sensing what he is likely going to say next, I covered his mouth giving him sign that Funmi is still around. He did calm down after hearing that

Me: So what’s the problem? I received both Rachael and Janet’s call and they were both crying with Janet showing a funny expression of love towards me. I wonder how their room will look like this evening.

Temmy: I don’t care how it looks like but you offended me bro.

Me: What did I do?

Temmy: Really when did we stop talking sense into each other’s brain

Me: We are growing up I guess

Temmy: Damn that! I was going extremely astray and you let me. I got deluded with love and neglect my priorities yet you were just looking at me. From 100 level to 400 level, we read and go to night classes together but you’ve started going all alone while I wasted my life away at her side.

Me: Keep your voice down bro, we can’t make sense with anger.

Temmy: I am sincerely angry

Me: Just calm down okay. You did not waste your life away at her side, you spent your with the one you love. Besides we are grown up bro, we can’t always be on each others neck

Temmy: Why not? It make us behave well, put us in check and makes our academics to flow in a rivers of abundance.

Me: Yeah, you are right, but the moment we start having relationship, we have to put the ladies into consideration. It can’t be business as usual. I’m sure you wouldn’t want your fiancé to hate your best friend because he’s sharing her time.

Temmy: Seem this issue of dating is a wrong step at a very wrong time.

Me: No bro, we are the one that handled it wrongly. We are supposed to balance it up so that we don’t use present to affect the future and neither do we neglect our present for the unseen future. Balance is the key.

Temmy: You are right with that

Me: That’s why I told you not to take any harsh decision

Temmy: You don’t understand. I almost got you killed today and that makes fell very bad.

Me: You are not my supervisor that coerced me to go there, neither were you the one that reset my brain into factory default setting with plank. It wasn’t your fault. For how long was I off?

Temmy: Up to 3 minutes bro

Me: 3 minutes? And I had that long weird dream that looks like I was there since forever? Anyway, next time I’ll watch my mouth.

Temmy: You weren’t hit because of what you said. They only use that as an excuse. They hit you thinking you are me.

Me: How do you mean?

Temmy: The guy that hit you is Rachael’s boyfriend or ex-boyfriend according to what she told me this evening.

Me: Really? That’s unpredictable. Why will he want to harm you?

Temmy: Because Rachael just broke up with him yesterday

Me: What? Yesterday like real yesterday?

Temmy: All these while I was the side guy, she was cheating on him with me

Me: I disagree with that bro. I have a feeling they’ve broken up a long time ago, maybe she just made it official yesterday.

Temmy: Official or not, they were dating and that does not justify why she never mention it to me.

Me: I don’t support lies, transparency is the key. But come to think of it, if she had told you, would you still go for her? Would your feelings remain the same? She was only trying not to hurt your feelings bro.

Temmy: And she’s not hurting my feeling now?

Me: Yeah, shit happens bro. I even thought the issue was about beer.

Funmi entered the room from the kitchen, she was obviously listening to our conversation.

Funmi: Sorry to interrupt but will you guys like to eat now?

Me: Wao! That’s fast. I’m not ready to eat though

Temmy: Funmi leave food for now and let’s talk

Funmi: I hope it won’t get too cold to eat. I’m all hears

Temmy: I don’t know if William has told you this, I don’t like what I saw today

Funmi: (sighs) I know and I’m so sorry.

Temmy: I know you are sincerely sorry, which is why I’m telling you this. You need to change Funmi.

Funmi: I know, I’ve tried to change several times but it never work. I’ve been drinking for a long time and do smoke sometimes too.

Temmy: You smoke too? You really need to stop girl, you are killing yourself you know that. You are a lady and you are going to be a mother.

Her eye has started getting filled with tears again with her head going down gradually.

Me: Funmilola remember your promise to me. No crying remember?

Funmi: (Used her hand to wipe the tears) I’m sorry.

Me: Listen, the way out of this is very simple. You have to do away with your friends that are encouraging this.

Funmi: You told me that before. But I’m going to need your help to do that. Will you help me?

Me: Yes I will help. Continue with them and you’ll become worse.

Temmy: Also no going to party of any such again. Look for another hobby to replace partying with or you can be having cigarette and alcohol free party. Do away with any alcohol or cigarette in your possession. You want to be away from them as much as possible.

Funmi: Thank you Temmy. I’ll try my best. You guys will have to help me through it, especially Will.

Temmy: He will.

Funmi: Thank you guys. I’m sorry for what I said to you at the party

Me: No problem, you were on another level that time.

Funmi: I wasn’t really drunk. I knew what I was talking about then and I’m really sorry.

Me: Apology accepted.

Temmy: Guess we can eat now.

Me: You guys should go on. I want to recollect my mysterious dream during the time I passed out.

Funmi: I’ll love to hear about it.

Me: Believe me it is funny and mind blowing at the same time. Less I forget, Temmy you need to settle things with Rachael. She’s a good personality and she’s sorry.

Temmy: How can you tell?

Me: I told you she called me crying. She sound so sincere and I believe her. Please call her tonight before you sleep. You are the man you know. Try understanding things from her perspective. I’ll also speak with her when I get the chance to. It’s Rachael I wish to see in white when I best you

Temmy: Okay I’ve heard you, Rachael’s brother. Are you going to call Janet too?

Me: Call her to say what exactly? I’ll see her later

Temmy: Just be careful with her. I’ve lost trust in her totally after what I saw and heard about her. She got too many things to hide.

Funmi brought the hot amala and they continue on the consuming operation but I wasn’t able to join them as I felt so filled. I instead took some juice while we watch a movie on the system.

Aramide did call me before I went to sleep, she asked about my health and said there is something we need to discuss. Uche did call again, but I neglect her call all the same. The funny thing that ended the night was from Janet’s text message. It reads “Baby I’m sorry I rejected you earlier. I’ve realized my mistake and I’m ready now. Please let’s talk tomorrow. Dream of me, I love you”. Well I’m not the one in control of what my night dreams will be, so she’s in OYO. By the way, would you suggest I go back to her, with the possibility of her been engaged? Not so sure. . .[/b]

7 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Makom56(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2016
IN BUHARI'S voice KWANTINUE

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Shabib(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice story you got going, babsopey. More grease to ya elbow.

Meanwhile, tell those people quoting the whole updates to stop doing so as that is a waste of e-space.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.