Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Calling All Virgin-related Topics! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calling All Virgin-related Topics! (790 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by topup: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
I thought of a way to help people answer some of their virgin-related questions.

So people (*ahem* guys), whenever you feel like making a virgin-related topic, first replace the word virgin with human and if you can answer the question, then it's probably not worth creating a topic about.

If some of the virgin-related topics had the word virgin replaced with humans, because after all they are humans, then wouldn't things make more sense, and it would become pretty obvious, how silly some of the topics are.

e.g.

A HUMAN Got Pregnant. How Come?

Safer To Marry: HUMAN Or DIS-HUMAN?

I Suck Milk From My HUMAN Girlfriend's Breast. Is She Still A HUMAN?

Is My Girlfriend Really A HUMAN And Do HUMANS Get Wet?

How do I toast a HUMAN?

How can my HUMAN girlfriend refuse me?

Why you shouldn't trust HUMANs.

And many more. . .
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
Thank God for your post. Maybe then we will stop seeing such nonsense topics on this forum.
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by TheSeeker(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yeah right!! You just said it. I guess the population of stupid posters is increasing on NL grin grin
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
Topup , ure sooo right!!

I cant believe "should virgins get money" thread got so many replies?

lol olodo threads grin

This should be bookmarked and stickied cool
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by yme1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
platinumnk:

Topup , ure sooo right!!

I cant believe "should virgins get money" thread got so many replies?

lol olodo threads grin

This should be bookmarked and stickied cool
LOL
it just trips me when all most NL guys talk abt are virgins cheesy
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
y me:

LOL
it just trips me when all most NL guys talk abt are virgins cheesy
Yes yes yes they want to marry virgins but get crazy mad when their gfs wouldnt let them smash. grin
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Seun(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
The topic is meaningless of you don't link to the topics listed.
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by CrazyMan(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
I didn't get what you said Seun.
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by shayoor(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
;d
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by TheSeeker(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
Seun:

Seun, could you please have the administrators check out who's hacking into your account? grin grin
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by ebila(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
topup:

I thought of a way to help people answer some of their virgin-related questions.

So people (*ahem* guys), whenever you feel like making a virgin-related topic, first replace the word virgin with human and if you can answer the question, then it's probably not worth creating a topic about.

If some of the virgin-related topics had the word virgin replaced with humans, because after all they are humans, then wouldn't things make more sense, and it would become pretty obvious, how silly some of the topics are.

e.g.

A HUMAN Got Pregnant. How Come?

*rolls on d floor laughing*

Safer To Marry: HUMAN Or DIS-HUMAN?

I Suck Milk From My HUMAN Girlfriend's Breast. Is She Still A HUMAN?

Is My Girlfriend Really A HUMAN And Do HUMANS Get Wet?

How do I toast a HUMAN?

How can my HUMAN girlfriend refuse me?

Why you shouldn't trust HUMANs.

And many more. . .
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by topup: 4:00am On Sep 15, 2009
Seun:

I initially linked the first few, and then decided to un-link them, I thought that was little unnecessary, since these people actually do believe their questions are worthy of thoughtful consideration, are being completely serious.

After this topic, yet another person has posted:

"Do Virgins" >>> Do HUMANS "Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey?"

*slaps head!!*
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by whiteroses(f): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
i dont trust virgins dont know why lol
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Borat1: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Duh!
I was just about to open a "why is my girlfriend still a virgin" thread and now this! grin
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by C2H5OH(f): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
whiteroses:

i dont trust virgins dont know why lol

and this is relevant because . . . you trust non virgins and you know why undecided

SMH. Get it together
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
Thanks for this topic.I feel the rise of stupid posters are on the rise.If i cud shoot someone i'd shoot scenario get it.Scenario
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Borat1: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2009
I feel the rise of stupid posters are on the rise
You're such a d¡ck
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2009
Dude truth got to be told.Many pple see the same topic and still create the same thing.I guess i shouldn't have said that.Me a dick dude that sounds gay.
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by IFELEKE(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2009
thank you topup, let's hope they adhere. . .
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by joxiri: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
Finally a rational person on nairaland, there has to be a stop to all this tlk about virgin, i dont knw why it bothers nigerian people so much whether a chic is a virgin or not , then the other time some guy wants to beat up his gf because all his investment in her for being a virgin had been lost because she was disvirgined how annoying

the issue of virgin should not even be considered it should be somethiing that randomly comes up in conversation and not a priority for nigerians as it is at the moment especially nairaland people what does it matter if a babe you like is a virgin or not
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by whiteroses(f): 1:45am On Sep 17, 2009
C2H5OH:

and this is relevant because . . . you trust non virgins and you know why  undecided

SMH.  Get it together
hey mr man dont pick on me cos you bored theres a reason why i say whatever i say and wont justify it for anyone cheesy
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by WhyAWhy(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2009
I dont know why some people get unnecessarily agitated, defensive or hyped when you hear VIRGINITY. If you like it good, if you don't na ya wahala. If someone decides on a thread concerning Virginity, why crucify them, if you are interested in talking about it, then reply if you're not then fade out or go to another thread that interests you. At least, there are some other frequently talked about topics like "age", "who goes first (lady/guy)", "finance" , etc so what the hell!!!! Besides, the last time I checked, It was and is still a DEMOCRACTIC Setting. Every man is entitled to his/own opinion.
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by frank317: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nairlanders Please help!!!!!!!!!!
i just had sex with my virgin girlfriend, is she still a virgin?
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by WhyAWhy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
Frank 3:16: You gat to be kidding me, LOL, YES she is[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by joxiri: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
@whyawhy
fair enoughh people should not care about it and at the same time they should not start threads about it cos its just silly, why does it have to be an issue iof someone is a virgin or not
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by WhyAWhy(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2009
@ joxiri
Whoever cares about it should talk about it
whoever doesnt should ignore it. It is not compulsory to respond to everything you see if it is not your view
Silly or not, hmm, Well, I guess that again is a personal opinion.
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Ben13: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
if there are no such "stupid" threads, this place will be boring. cheesy
Re: Calling All Virgin-related Topics! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
It's good to know we have virgins incase God wants to destroy the world.We know where to get virgins to sacrifice.Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Am Being Suspected By My Boss Why? / Man Wants Respect, Woman Needs Money ! Is It Really True : / A Man Wore His Fiance's Pant To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.