Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? (7770 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by musquareni(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm... the reason why some men will never allow their lovers to go for any Yoga training. Laying his hands directly on their 'Centre Of Excellence'
grin grin grin

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/caption-where-this-yoga-instructor-is.html
cc: lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by musquareni(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by coolebux(m): 5:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Bahd instructor gringringrin
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by akunjohn(m): 5:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Well,na dem sabi,

Who yoga epp?
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Yes na. He wants to check whether d pusssy muscles are flexible. U knw say rigid pusssy no good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by veekid(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2016
This pic ain't new
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Like seriously!!! Most of our girls aint flexible except d ones hungry wan kill. If not me to for try dis yoga instructor of a thang tongue
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Adisa89(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2016
This is very wrong.
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by fuckYouSeun(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2016
choi! how pesin fit turn to yoga instructor abeg

4 Likes

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by edbor(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2016
really wrong
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2016
c'mon , this man knows what he did...so so wrong.. And the ladies seem oblivious of it or they probably like it.

1 Like

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by mercichoco(f): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Lol, the instructor supervising everywhere

1 Like

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Anyone knows where and how I can apply to be a yoga instructor? I'm even willing to do the job for free. grin

6 Likes

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm, Oyibo sef. Chai angry undecided
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Its for support, so that the women won't roll overtongue
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by sycrocombus: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
This is dangerful!

2 Likes

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by sycrocombus: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
This is dangerful !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Ajewealth123(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2016
musquareni:
Hmmm... the reason why some men will never allow their lovers to go for any Yoga training. Laying his hands directly on their 'Centre Of Excellence'
grin grin grin

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/caption-where-this-yoga-instructor-is.html
cc: lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation
centre of excellence ko,Lagos ni. Omo but this ain't a bad job o, I can even do it for free
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by udede(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2016
whaaaat ? udede somebody
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Mimisboygreat: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
grin CHOI! INSTRUCTOR OF LIFE! HE'S INSTRUCTING D PU.NANI AS WELL NH. BADHT GUYS
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Grandpa why r u doing this to ur daughters?fear God oo. cheesy
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Akious2k2(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I guess u'll pretend like nothing happened just like dose ladies if it were u
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by baranzy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
If some nairaland babes u try dis kind thing with,,, bros u may not like smell of ur finger for the whole day....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by 7footre(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Holy blood of the lamb!!!!!!!!!!
*dusting ma cv! At last that job I seek

2 Likes

Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by baranzy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
7footre:
Holy blood of the lamb!!!!!!!!!!
*dusting ma cv! At last that job I seek
lol...crazy dude.....na u go tire o...lol..
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by iykekelvins(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
akunjohn:
Well,na dem sabi,

Who yoga epp?
I wonder

Boss, abeg I go like make u vote my contestant, vizkiz abeg
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Akious2k2:

I guess u'll pretend like nothing happened just like dose ladies if it were u
For where, them no born am well na igbati hin go chop
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by musquareni(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
and the igbati will remove what he has already touched and felt the spot
mizzbouqui:

For where, them no born am well na igbati hin go chop
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by 7footre(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
baranzy:
lol...crazy dude.....na u go tire o...lol..

Iffa hear say I tire....
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
For thos who see nothing wrong in it; assume that's you wife... just assume she's your wife who y y married to 2 months ago

grin
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by Simopy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Indeed.. dah baddest instructor
Re: Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
musquareni:
and the igbati will remove what he has already touched and felt the spot
Yes na, it will reformat his brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is The Best Sex Position? (photos) / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.