Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? (1059 Views)

Some Crazy/Hilarious Nairaland Moniker. / Why Did You Choose Your Nairaland Moniker / Why You Chose This Very Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2016
So I've been reading comments on here and seeing different usernames/monikers. I read some of them and burst to laughter while I also see some strange ones as well. So I've been thinking, ''what was going through the user's mind for him/her to come up with such moniker.'' Then I remembered how I came up with mine too. Well I joined this forum in 2013 and as at then, the only username I was using then to register on any website was jideniceguy (Jide the nice guy) so I used it too when I joined here. I came up with the username couple of years before that time when I was jst thinkin of what my username should be on a particular website then. So I just decided to say Jideniceguy cos I felt I was a nice guy actually grin grin

Can the mods push this to FP so people can see it and we have some fun.
cc lalasticlala tosyne2much una must tell us how una get una usernames ooo
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by mamaafrik(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Na akon song menh,chck it out
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by gozmok1(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2016
nairaland is best forum

my name is Chigozie which means God bless me

i derived my moniker from it

i also gbadu funny names like

smellymouth hungerbad bloodybloger antiwailer Lordadam

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by lajoshua: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2016
mine.."la" is a spanish adjective or so...then "joshua" is a name durhh

go to romance section and u wld wonder maybe its aliens that are there..when u begin to see monikers like

-fairlyusedpantgrin
-hateu2
-boiledhead

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by kossyablaze(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Name n nick
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Kxngstein(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2016
my other options were taken. so I settled for kxng and the last syllable of my name "stein", full name is Einstein
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
mamaafrik:

Oh yea I know that song bro... wink
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
mamaafrik:

Oh yea I know that song bro... wink
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Kxngstein:
my other options were taken. so I settled for kxng and the last syllable of my name "stein", full name is Einstein

Nice one bruv wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2016
lajoshua:

go to romance section and u wld wonder maybe its aliens that are there..when u begin to see monikers like

-fairlyusedpantgrin
-hateu2
-boiledhead

Lol.. My brother I taya ooo. You go see some monikers for here sotteee u go begin wonder wetin the person dey think wey make am use dat kain thing
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2016
gozmok1:
nairaland is best forum

my name is Chigozie which means God bless me

i derived my moniker from it

i also gbadu funny names like

smellymouth
hungerbad
bloodybloger
antiwailer
Lordadam

Bros abi ooo. All those names dey funny me die die. By the way, u said your name is Chigozie meaning God bless. So the I guess the Goz represents Gozie in your name. so what does the mok1 that ends stand for? undecided
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by gozmok1(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2016
jideniceguy:

Bros abi ooo. All those names dey funny me die die. By the way, u said your name is Chigozie meaning God bless. So the I guess the Goz represents Gozie in your name. so what does the mok1 that ends stand for? undecided

i added mok to make it sound good
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
gozmok1:

i added mok to make it sound good

Oh that's cool..
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
lajoshua:

-fairlyusedpuantgrin
-hateu2
-boiledhhead
What I do undecided

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
What I do undecided

lol.. So na misshatey you dey answer now.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Kxngstein(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
jideniceguy:

Nice one bruv wink
thanks man.. why do I feel like you a fan of jidenna? hehe
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
jideniceguy:

lol.. So na misshatey you dey answer now.
For now cheesy.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
For now cheesy.

Lol. Nice one. So what's the hate about ooo. who you dey hate?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kxngstein:

thanks man.. why do I feel like you a fan of jidenna? hehe

Yea right bro. I'm Jidenna's fan actually. I've got couple of his tracks on my phone.. grin
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
jideniceguy:

Lol. Nice one. So what's the hate about ooo. who you dey hate?
Bashers cheesy
They 'bashed' me a lot with my first moniker. I deactivated and decided to hate all of em cheesy
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissHatey:
Bashers cheesy
They 'bashed' me a lot with my first moniker. I deactivated and decided to hate all of em cheesy

Lol.. Nice one. You're one badt gurl you know that? wink
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
jideniceguy:

Lol.. Nice one. You're one badt gurl you know that? wink
Me? shocked
I'm very very gentle. Ask anybody cheesy
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
Me? shocked I'm very very gentle. Ask anybody cheesy

Lol.. Time will tell tongue

(1) (Reply)

Bypass Nairaland Too Many Server Redirects / Nairaland Is The Biggest Forum In Africa And Third Biggest In The World. / Throwback Photos Of Arsenal Star Alex Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.