Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out (14732 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Killed 168 Nigerians In 2018 - Amnesty International / "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by SuperS1Panther: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Traditional ruler of Abala community in Obingwa council, Eze Paul Ekwenye, has cried out to Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu to save his community from Fulani herdsmen who invaded their farm lands.

Herdsmen attending to their cows The monarch told Vanguard that herdsmen numbering 10 with over 200 cows attacked some women in their farms, as well as traders from Akwa Ibom state who were on their way to the Orie market in the community.

Eze Ekwenye who appealed to the state government to deploy security agents to the community which is a border town with Akwa Ibom State, lamented that his people would soon face starvation since they no longer have access to their farms.

According to him, “For five days now, Fulani herdsmen invaded our farm lands; they attacked women who went to their farm. Traders from Akwa Ibom state who were on their way to our Orie market said to me that they were also attacked. Some of the women said the herdsmen were shooting guns. We invited the Police, but the herdsmen ran away and came back when the Police left. There is tension in this community; every resident is afraid of his life and property. They have used their cows to destroy our crops.

“This is the way they invaded Ukpabi Nimbo community in Enugu state and killed people. We don’t want to be killed in our home. So, we are appealing to Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu to deploy security agents to help secure Abala community.” Chairman of the Council of Village Heads, Abala community, Ndubuisi Sampson, who said he has warned the community vigilance group not to take laws into their hands, disclosed that some residents of the community have fled their homes and are now taking refuge at the Eze’s palace while others have relocated to their relations in neighbouring communities.

Police Public Relations Officer, Abia State Police Command, ASP Ogbonnaya Nta, who had earlier denied the incident, could not be reached as at the time of filing this report.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/fulani-herdsmen-have-invaded-our-farmlands-for-5-days-abia-monarch-cries-out/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by idensko(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2016
What do u mean dey ran away?

How can Fulani herdsman with over 200 cows can just disappear.

Don't lazy about and lament

Organize d Vigilatees go into that bush and smoke them out.

Dey dre dey call on useless Fulani Police.

Can't u old, brainless monarchs learn somtn from Nimbo tragedy?

Abi Na only to collect royalties una sabi.

Idensko

36 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by alade112(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Let them know that Abia no dey like other state, they should be careful because Aba boys no dey lag behind

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by ClitRaider: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
ABIA?! Over to the flat.heads.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Ratebuster(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Abala rise up against this rampaging monsters. Abia is God's own state and not a grazing field.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by omenka(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2016
I didn't say anything oo! gringrin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by makazona(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
I didn't say anything! gringrin

Anything bad that happens especially to your sworn enemies, gives you unquantifiable joy. Innit?

21 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by omenka(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2016
makazona:

Anything bad that happens especially to your sworn enemies, gives you unquantifiable joy. Innit?
Here they come..

cheesycheesy

Number 1...

Next Yoot on the "line"..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by dustmalik: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2016
I can see the Ugandans conveniently avoiding this thread.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nne5: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Oh mi God.
Ikpeazu should act now.
Umu aba ane taki nonsense oo.
Abi the other time bakassi boys were recruiting? ha ga that community without delay.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by nwadiuko1(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Abala is not just an average community........the government should look into it before another story unfolds.....i know what am saying

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2016
sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by modath(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
I didn't say anything! gringrin

cheesy grin cheesy

Why are you laidis nah? You just like to make errant yoots cry, gaddem it! cheesy

Ndubuisi Sampson, who said he has warned the community vigilance group not to take laws into their hands, disclosed that some residents of the community have fled their homes and are now taking refuge at the Eze’s palace while others have relocated to their relations in neighbouring communities.

Really? Thought the much touted Vigilante are the bees knees with honey toppings? So what were they set up for if they aren't supposed to "take laws into their own hands" when standard law enforcement is nowhere to be found?

Fled their homes but still go ahead to call some slaves and cowards, Really? Warriors, ? cool

Still anti open grazing of animals and Grazing / ranching bill!!! Enclose the damn animals!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by SuperS1Panther: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2016
asodane:
Let them know that Abia no dey like other state, they should be careful because Aba boys no dey lag behind

Be deceiving yourself there.

Can you remember how they hoisted their flag in Aba?

Your monarchs are begging, your Governors are paying them - just for the devilish herdsmen not to attack you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
There is tension in this community; every resident is afraid of his life and property.
but our ipob brethren never fail to remind us that Igbos are fearless.I can't believe yeebos are being reoriented by herdsmen.
disclosed that some residents of the community have fled their homes and are now taking refuge at the Eze’s palace while others have relocated to their relations in neighbouring communities.
lol!so much for bravery.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Eshinwaju: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Shamesless....smelly....cowards.... angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by hundredhunndred: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2016
****There land is being controlled by Fulani in Enugu, Anambra governor had to bribe Fulani few weeks ago to avoid another bloodbath. Abia is now crying to the world to help them, yet they beat there hairy chest everywhere forming Bruce Lee. ****

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by omenka(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2016
modath:

cheesy grin cheesy

Why are you laidis nah? You just like to make errant yoots cry, gaddem it! cheesy

Really? Thought the much touted Vigilante are the bees knees with honey toppings? So what were they set up for if they aren't supposed to "take laws into their own hands" when standard law enforcement is nowhere to be found?

Fled their homes but still go ahead to call some slaves and cowards, Really? Warriors, ? cool

Still anti open grazing of animals and Grazing / ranching bill!!! Enclose the damn animals!!
Aunty Mo, you are the one trying to stir up trouble oo.

Like I said, "I didn't say anything oo!!" grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by hundredhunndred: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Hagm0nd:
but our ipob brethren never fail to remind us that Igbos are fearless.

Ibhoes are brave online, they are only good at making noise and beating there smelly hairy chest.

33 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by omenka(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Hundredhunndred how was your night? Someone told me you dreamt about Lalasticlala. grin

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by hundredhunndred: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=15pt]residents of the community have fled their homes and are now taking refuge at the Eze’s palace while others have relocated to their relations in neighbouring communities[/size].

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by hundredhunndred: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
Hundredhunndred how was your night? Someone told me you dreamt about Lalasticlala. grin

Doing good broda, Lalasticlala should help us push this to the FP so we can safe those in Abia. Our brothers in Abia need Lalasticlala help asap.

@Lalasticlala, Please do the needful.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Ibhoes are brave online, they are only good at making noise and beating there smelly hairy chest.
who takes yeebos serious,they'll soon declare another session of prayers and fasting

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by modath(f): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
Aunty Mo, you are the one trying to stir up trouble oo.

Like I said, "I didn't say anything oo!!" grin

You don't have to my bros from another tribe, just drawing breath is enough to further the nightmare (+pains) you represent to them. cheesy cheesy

P.S Watching their rump massaging and Mo vs Omenka divide and conquer tactics and all I do is laugh and just shake my head for them... smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by omenka(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
The loudmouthed Iboe cowards are here on nairaland wasting there stolen MB to form bravery. There land is being controlled by Fulani in Enugu, Anambra governor had to bribe Fulani few weeks ago to avoid another bloodbath. Abia is now crying to the world to help them, yet they beat their hairy chest everywhere forming Bruce Lee. Shameless cowards.
Rotflmao!!! gringringrin

Bros!! How you take know say dem chest dey "hairy"?? cheesycheesy

19 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by BiafranPrince: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmm, Abala?

Haa, heeh!

Let them find their way out oh, Ngwa people don't hear sorry when they want to act. I said my own.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
I didn't say anything oo! gringrin

They have invaded their farmland, now they have complained and the whole world have heard them, next I know they will eat all their cows and nothing and I said Nothing will happen...This is Abia we are talking here not Enugu or worst still your state Bunue where Herdsmen use your brothers as shooting and cutting practise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2016
BiafranPrince:
Hmm, Abala?

Haa, heeh!

Let them find their way out oh, Ngwa people don't hear sorry when they want to act. I said my own.
taa! una no dey taya for chestbeating.
that's how y'all claim to set Nigeria aflame if any herdsmen kill an IBO man,we all knew what happened afterwards.
rubbish.

31 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by zik4ever: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2016
This issue deserves the urgent focus of the Federal Government and its security agencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[size=15pt]residents of the community have fled their homes and are now taking refuge at the Eze’s palace while others have relocated to their relations in neighbouring communities[/size].

[size=16pt]Ndubuisi Sampson, who said he has warned the community vigilance group not to take laws into their hands[/size]

Did you read this part....ABIA MY MOTHERS HOME.....ABA BOYS NO DEY DO FAIR-PLAY OOOO

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out by hundredhunndred: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao!!! gringringrin

Bros!! How you take know say dem chest dey "hairy"?? cheesycheesy

Pics dont lie, see for yourself below cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC / Interesting Things About Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna (Warlord) Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.