Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. (3357 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2016
good day to you lovely members of nairaland,I would like to bring this issue up here to be discuss and I would like our ladies in the house to give us a tangible reasons why they do this.

early this year,my mom was advising me to be careful about the lady I will be marring into the family, that some ladies will make you turn your back against your family.really?I just laugh out loud,a cheat will never wants to be cheated.

my mom was also guilty of this act not that she is a bad person but I think almost all women are guilty of this.

so my question is this, why do women never allow their husband's family members to live with them but will like her own family members to come and live even forever Lols,,,,I could remembered vividly my mom siblings were living with us three of them for that matter and my dad's none

when we are growing up she made us believed that our father's family members are bad people
lols but surprisingly she married from their.
that her family are the only saints iffa hear Lols

so ladies in the house why do you do this?

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Is not an easy road
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2016
mhisbliss girlhaley luveu2 annnikky
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2016
naijamakossa:
mhisbliss
girlhaley
luveu2
annnikky
present sir
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by LuveU2(f): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2016
naijamakossa:
mhisbliss
girlhaley
luveu2
annnikky
cheesy My mum told me same. She said one's parental side is always very unsafe...cant understand why till date but then i believed her.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
grin
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Its not everyone, the problem with people is generalizing, my mum for instance allowed my dad's step siblings stay with us some of them are schooling with my dad footing the bilks until they left to start thier life, i was little so i grew up thinking they were my elder brothers and my mums siblings come around as well but they don't stay permanently because they were doing just fine, but if you want to get married they are traits you will see in a girl to know if shes such person

If she doesn't bother about the welfare of your sibblings

Always selfish

The way she treats your mother or your siblings if she gets along with tgem

If theres this tightfistedness and greed

My uncle who married from enugu has such wife and those were what i saw in her but wasnt bothered

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by rosalieene(f): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2016
rosalieene:
undecided
say something naa
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by falconey(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm here to gossip luveu2
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
cheesy My mum told me same. She said one's parental side is always very unsafe...cant understand why till date but then i believed her.
Lols same as mine
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Lols senior man...

ur mom no fall for this?
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by LuveU2(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
shocked
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by squarelead(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2016
It depends

1 Like

Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by annnikky(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijamakossa:
mhisbliss
girlhaley
luveu2
annnikky
Present
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
annnikky:
Present
wat do u have to say abt dat dear
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by halfricanadian(f): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
If they aint fetish or wicked

I can allow them to stay for as long as dey want

My husband family is my own family too no

Difference
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
Its not everyone, the problem with people is generalizing, my mum for instance allowed my dad's step siblings stay with us some of them are schooling with my dad footing the bilks until they left to start thier life, i was little so i grew up thinking they were my elder brothers and my mums siblings come around as well but they don't stay permanently because they were doing just fine, but if you want to get married they are traits you will see in a girl to know if shes such person

If she doesn't bother about the welfare of your sibblings

Always selfish

The way she treats your mother or your siblings if she gets along with tgem

If theres this tightfistedness and greed

My uncle who married from enugu has such wife and those were what i saw in her but wasnt bothered
nice one dear

but which state are u from?
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
If they aint fetish or wicked
I can allow them to stay for as long as dey want
My husband family is my own family too no
Difference
but dear,do u think u can know all this before u marry him
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by mhisbliss(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijamakossa:
nice one dear

but which state are u from?
benue
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by princeakins(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
present sir
cool
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by girlhaley(f): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=naijamakossa post=47687070]mhisbliss girlhaley luveu2 annnikky [/quoute

I think its not all women that do such.......

Some women even preferred their husband's family living with them
My conclusion is that not all women do that wink
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by annnikky(f): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijamakossa:
wat do u have to say abt dat dear
Characters differ u know so not all women will do that.
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by pamcode(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Maybe because it sometimes hard for strangers to understand each other.
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=girlhaley post=47702398][/quote]LOL really
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by alizma: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
annnikky:
Characters differ u know so not all women will do that.
I hope u won't do that?
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by annnikky(f): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2016
alizma:

I hope u won't do that?
Nope I won't
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by rawpadgin(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2016
op, are u a lesbian
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by naijamakossa(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
rawpadgin:
op, are u a lesbian
Lols nope
so you don't know what is trendy here on nairaland
#operationchangeyourgender#
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by alizma: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2016
annnikky:
Nope I won't
by your innocential face, I believe you.
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by annnikky(f): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2016
alizma:

by your innocential face, I believe you.
:Dtnx
Re: Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. by jubrealguy(m): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2016
mhisbliss:
benue
pretty much look like someone from the southwest.
Morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women / Women Are Trash / Mojo Movie Role Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.