Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

See How You Can Spend Less And Still Look Good - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How You Can Spend Less And Still Look Good (2065 Views)

How To Be Fat And Still Look Sexy / Make You Customers Look Good From your Stores And Boutiques / How To Mix Prints And Patterns And Still Look Nice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Spend Less And Still Look Good by PETENOIT(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Looking good and reduced cost is not in any way similar to any “in vogue” or realistic person. Notwithstanding, the two can be compared relatively. If you are an exorbitant fashionista or celebrity, this article is not for you. I am writing this because of considerate spenders who wish to look their best. Below are a few tips that would put you in your own class among the stars.
1) Never Dress to Impress: If the use of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. This concept when applied to dressing and fashion makes it very simple. The idea behind it after all is first to cover ones unclothedness, then to appear presentable at any given occasion. Note the word “presentable”, the implication is that how much your cloth worth doesn’t really matter. How much it is accepted by people and observers around is what matters the most.
2) You Give Value to the Cloths You Wear not Otherwise: what a man put on does not give him value rather the man gives value to what he wears. What am I saying? Big people don’t always appear big all of the time. When this happens, many people don’t even care to judge what is worn but who is wearing “what”? Hence, the value you place on yourself makes what you put on valuable.
3) There is Always an Alternative: For every expensive; clothing material and Jewelleries, there is always a less expensive alternative that would serve as good as the expensive one. My resolve is simple, like ‘‘Brymo” sang “se boo ti mo” which means don’t do beyond your capabilities. Attempting to use expensive materials that you can’t maintain is like digging your own grave while you’re still alive. Save your purse, save your life and save your future.
Conclusively, it is my humble opinion that with these three reasons, I can say boldly that you can still look good at a reduced price.
If you like this piece, please VISIT http://parroters.com for more articles.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Bead And Jewellery Maker To Make This For Me / #ankara Styles: Latest #african Fashion Dresses Trending Now / Best Braids Hairstyles 2020 For Ladies: Most Gorgeous Braids Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.